FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > nasty nasty comments.....

nasty nasty comments.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

JUST A WEE REMINDER TO THE SITE....

having read various threads over the last few days.... and seen many lovely , nice, kind comments to many subjects ....

also well written discussions to subjects with a different view..... we never all gonna agree on everything, thus the whole point of discussion.

but it has to be said ......

sometimes.....

'IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY .... IT IS BEST TO SAY NOTHING AT ALL'..

using the forums as a way of belittling people, making the most horrid comments to crack jokes to get a cheap laugh at someones expense to covet popularity to get a shag ...

we are a community of like minded , respectful adults and should behave appropriately....

not spiteful primary school kids.

we welcome new memebers to the site everyday who may be looking at the forum for advice and we set the most shocking example.

THE MAJORITY OF INPUT IS FANTASTIC AND SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS... WE NEED TO WIPE OUT THE OFFENSIVE.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"JUST A WEE REMINDER TO THE SITE....

having read various threads over the last few days.... and seen many lovely , nice, kind comments to many subjects ....

also well written discussions to subjects with a different view..... we never all gonna agree on everything, thus the whole point of discussion.

but it has to be said ......

sometimes.....

using the forums as a way of belittling people, making the most horrid comments to crack jokes to get a cheap laugh at someones expense to covet popularity to get a shag ...

we are a community of like minded , respectful adults and should behave appropriately....

not spiteful primary school kids.

we welcome new memebers to the site everyday who may be looking at the forum for advice and we set the most shocking example.

THE MAJORITY OF INPUT IS FANTASTIC AND SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS... WE NEED TO WIPE OUT THE OFFENSIVE.

"

hear hear

x

By *uncpl2009Couple  over a year ago

aberdeen

well said

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have to say i have been appauled the last couple of days at some of the postings made. Definetly has made me realize how downright nasty some are for no apparent reason. It has started to put me of posting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have to say i have been appauled the last couple of days at some of the postings made. Definetly has made me realize how downright nasty some are for no apparent reason. It has started to put me of posting."

I can agree with that.

OP has a very valid point, it may sink in to some for a little while.

W

I'm sure that a comment i posted earlier today has been put into the category or nasty posts and i can see that what i said, shouldn't have been said in that thread. I would like to say though that this was not meant in anyway as a nasty comment about Jade Goodie or anyone from the military. My comment was meant to be an attack on those who have profited from what has happened. It was not done in attempt to make light of the situation, and i'm sorry if it came over that way.

I'm sure that a comment i posted earlier today has been put into the category of nasty posts and i can see that what i said, shouldn't have been said in that thread. I would like to say though that this was not meant in anyway as a nasty comment about Jade Goodie or anyone from the military. My comment was meant to be an attack on those who have profited from what has happened. It was not done in attempt to make light of the situation, and i'm sorry if it came over that way.

Forum Mod

Well done View,what you say is true

Some people just don't know when to keep quiet....but then again they show themselves in such a bad light on a public forum it makes you wonder why on earth anyone would want to meet them in real life

At least some of those who may have posted inappropriate comments have been adult enough to apologise

We are all going to disagree with each other at some point but personal attacks are needless and spiteful and have no place on here

"I'm sure that a comment i posted earlier today has been put into the category or nasty posts and i can see that what i said, shouldn't have been said in that thread. I would like to say though that this was not meant in anyway as a nasty comment about Jade Goodie or anyone from the military. My comment was meant to be an attack on those who have profited from what has happened. It was not done in attempt to make light of the situation, and i'm sorry if it came over that way. "

mine was much nastier then yours, and i will say sorry to you, just got so pissed of with the RIP threads getting ruined when its a serious topic. forgive me xxxxxxxxxx

Forum Mod

AAAWWWW feel the love guys

Hang On Folks, when you start to post it clearly says "Don't badmouth other members"

Now, Just because you do not like the comments made, dose not mean that you can ignore that rule, maybe you should just ignore the comments that you don't like.

Theses forums and this lifestyle is a mirco society in which there are many diverse people and opions, and its SUPPOSED to be accepting of ALL.

I have watched over the last few days and seen people called "Pricks, Wanker and tossers" just because they have said something that was considered inappropriate.

Lets not forget that Jade (Whom must of this is about) was renown for saying inappropriate things AND she used humour to deal with her condition and ultimate death....I heard yesterday that she wanted a wreath in the shape of a MARMITE jar with the comment "you either loved her or hated her" so in the spirt of the recentley departed JADE, lets all be a bit more accepting and forgiving.

end of rant

play nice everyone

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Hang On Folks, when you start to post it clearly says "Don't badmouth other members"

Now, Just because you do not like the comments made, dose not mean that you can ignore that rule, maybe you should just ignore the comments that you don't like.

Theses forums and this lifestyle is a mirco society in which there are many diverse people and opions, and its SUPPOSED to be accepting of ALL.

I have watched over the last few days and seen people called "Pricks, Wanker and tossers" just because they have said something that was considered inappropriate.

Lets not forget that Jade (Whom must of this is about) was renown for saying inappropriate things AND she used humour to deal with her condition and ultimate death....I heard yesterday that she wanted a wreath in the shape of a MARMITE jar with the comment "you either loved her or hated her" so in the spirt of the recentley departed JADE, lets all be a bit more accepting and forgiving.

end of rant

play nice everyone

"

i swear you get more like kyle every day .,...nice one ...

"

i swear you get more like kyle every day .,...nice one ..."

never sure if your being nice or not, **

Can I still call PD a baboons arse?

If threads get too heavy and bitchy i just stay away, so cant be arsed with the pettyness.

all over the place

"

i swear you get more like kyle every day .,...nice one ...

never sure if your being nice or not, **"

i am always nice ....its your insecurities ...mwahhh x

all over the place

"Can I still call PD a baboons arse?

If threads get too heavy and bitchy i just stay away, so cant be arsed with the pettyness."

yeah its allowed i can take it .....

If threads get too heavy and bitchy i just stay away, so cant be arsed with the pettyness."

Factual comments are always welcome, and it is a fact that PD likes humiliation, the Babboons arse that he is

all over the place

If threads get too heavy and bitchy i just stay away, so cant be arsed with the pettyness.

Factual comments are always welcome, and it is a fact that PD likes humiliation, the Babboons arse that he is"

dont push your luck ....its obvious you have too much blood in your alchohol system again ...time for more pinot

Oh I give up....

can a moderator close this thread please...

wish everyone well xx

"Oh I give up....

wish everyone well xx

"

Close?? Why on what grounds.

LOL you give up too quickly

all over the place

"Oh I give up....

wish everyone well xx

"

no dont close it ...its not finished surely ....what is wrong ....?

Oh don't be silly VIEW, you have made your point and people have agreed with you. But as with any normal group of adults, a bit of humour in the right place and right way lightens up moments on here that can be a bit OTT at times.

I liken this place to a group of people sitting round a table in a pub, you can have serious and totally unserious conversations that can cross over and intermingle at times, without upsetting each other

Nobody has disagreed that abusive responces are unaceptable on this forum.

By the way....that shirt is crap!

all over the place

"

"

why would you want to close the thread given this opening statement in the thread ?

"Oh I give up....

wish everyone well xx

"

PMSL

dammie posting

Thread not going the way you would prefer ?

Try this bit again . . . . .

" but it has to be said ......

sometimes.....

"

I've almost always been against most forms of censorship. Particularly within forums such as these.

We (HLB and me) like to see as much of a person's "personality" as possible in the run up to either contacting them, or responding to them contacting us.

We do fully appreciate that many have online "persona" that aren't strictly true to life, but over a period of time, it's fairly easy to see the good, the bad, and the ugly, through either their forum postings and profiles text. Or a combination.

No - Let the arses be arses, and show themselves to be such.

would they be baboon arses? lol

all over the place

"would they be baboon arses? lol"

lol very good your on form today

to the OP.I totally agree with the sentiments of your post... however ....the reason people feel they can say these things to each other is because we are all friends.

We would never offend the memory of someone dead snd never have ,although people have had to clarify what they meant,by some of the comments they have made and it has been pointed out very quickly if the group felt something was inappropriate

We rarely badmouth anyone, as you can see, if anyone does there are plenty to jump in and fight the fight on someones behalf if required.

In fact compared to most forums on the net this one is remarkably well behaved and fun ......otherwise why would we stay ?

just food for thought

totally agree......

some are friends and some hopefully friends to be .....

some are new members trying this lifestyle for the first time, nervous, unsure and in need a friedly smile, a hand along the way , and a kind word written to support them...

humour is fantastic and brings joy to many......and should be encouraged...

sarcasm is NOT humour.....

posts are written on a variety of topics, some lighthearted, some not....

there is a time and a place for the funnies......

and sometimes its not appropriate and even when we point it out...... its too late as the upset has been caused.

and 'PMSL' ...... at what?

the subject matter ? the comment ? or at the individual........

we each react to things diffently .. and we will never be the same ...

all I asked for was 'appropriateness ' of comments , use of humour and scarcasm .....

Oh I give up....

wish everyone well xx

"Oh I give up....

wish everyone well xx

"

One is amused

Let them have their say.

Gives us an idea of who not to contact

Craig x

"Let them have their say.

Craig x

"

Bugger, that's why nobody contacts us :D

W

Oh Dear !!

Forum Mod

Hahaha everyone runs off to check their previous posts to see how nasty they have been

Craig x

Very much doubt that pmsl

Craig x

W"

Craig x

W"

Craig xx

Craig x

W

Craig xx"

I'm attention seeking, thinking people will take pity on us, get in contact offering a sympathy shag :D

W

Dont believe for one min that you two need to attention seek lol

Craig x

Crikey but some folks do get very precious on here.

all over the place

"

sarcasm is NOT humour.....

posts are written on a variety of topics, some lighthearted, some not....

there is a time and a place for the funnies......

and sometimes its not appropriate and even when we point it out...... its too late as the upset has been caused.

and 'PMSL' ...... at what?

the subject matter ? the comment ? or at the individual........

we each react to things diffently .. and we will never be the same ...

all I asked for was 'appropriateness ' of comments , use of humour and scarcasm .....

"

well whether sarcasm is humour or not is surely between the 2 people engaged in it ? pmsl is actually a way of showing you meant something humourously in the absence of a smiley face capability lol or lmao is used by people too ..

You ask for appropriatness of comment

who sets what is appropriate when we all have differing views on that and react differently ..as you said ?

I do know that if some one was being "got at" on here plenty of people would and have rolled up there sleeves to pile in in defence of the poor individual .i count myslf in the front of the queue

all over the place

"Crikey but some folks do get very precious on here.

"

only in an appropriate way tho ....

good to know and thank you

"

xxxx

only in an appropriate way tho ...."

Not really spotting that in this thread

is everyone due on?? lmao

"is everyone due on?? lmao"

If you are then I suggest it's too many pizza's and Burger King's and not young reggie making your tummy as big as a big thing

"is everyone due on?? lmao

If you are then I suggest it's too many pizza's and Burger King's and not young reggie making your tummy as big as a big thing "

sitting here nodding my head while i eat a big mac jhahaha

"Hahaha everyone runs off to check their previous posts to see how nasty they have been "

LOL..I FOR 1 DONT CHECK MY POST..I KNOW I CAN BE NASTY AN ILL BE THE FIRST 2 STICK MY HANDS UP..((HUGS)) 2 VIEW A xxx

"is everyone due on?? lmao

If you are then I suggest it's too many pizza's and Burger King's and not young reggie making your tummy as big as a big thing

sitting here nodding my head while i eat a big mac jhahaha"

TUT tut tut, wheres you brand loyality???

People will make an opinion based on the way you come across on forums and what you say.....esp those who regularly read and or participate in them.

I do think there is a time and a place for things...as the OP says...but view remember true colours always show through so let people post away and show them.

"People will make an opinion based on the way you come across on forums and what you say.....esp those who regularly read and or participate in them.

I do think there is a time and a place for things...as the OP says...but view remember true colours always show through so let people post away and show them."

YEA JANDS HUN I AGREE WAY U..TRU COLOURS ALWAYS SHOW UP SOONER OR LATER xx

in real life people will get angry and mouth off in real life people will make a joke that gets took the wrong way maybe people should remeber this while using the forums?

i know i have made plenty of jokes that have come accross soo the wrong way and have insulted when i have not intended to. when u write on a forum its hard to see a smile on the face the tone of the voice so things can get took the wrong way. my sense of humour is sooo bad and sick everything thinks i am nasty woman. but people who know me know diffrent and thats all that matters to me.

i have also called people names and been mean when i have had enough but i am also big enough to see when i have been too harsh or out of order and either say sorry in forums or sort it out in emails.

people should remember not evey thing you read in the forums comes accross the way it does.

now i have to go i need a wee AGAIN!"!!!

i just read that back, i sound like a right thicko LOL hope someone can make sense of it lol

all over the place

"i just read that back, i sound like a right thicko LOL hope someone can make sense of it lol"

made perfect sense to me hun x

It was indeed a good point well made. Perhaps a little too much info at the end but we'll let that go x

"now i have to go i need a wee AGAIN!"!!!"

Is that an invite to partake in some watersports Kitty

"now i have to go i need a wee AGAIN!"!!!

Is that an invite to partake in some watersports Kitty "

Steady on now, VIEW might get pissy of you drift from the topic

"now i have to go i need a wee AGAIN!"!!!

Is that an invite to partake in some watersports Kitty

Steady on now, VIEW might get pissy of you drift from the topic"

nope its all cool with me.

he best not say shit, i offered to take it up the arse for him lol

yu too kind kitty xxxxxx

"People will make an opinion based on the way you come across on forums and what you say.....esp those who regularly read and or participate in them.

I do think there is a time and a place for things...as the OP says...but view remember true colours always show through so let people post away and show them."

couldnt have said it better myself jo, and the majority of ppl will be able to tell who has spoken the most sense in this discussion.....

I do think there is a time and a place for things...as the OP says...but view remember true colours always show through so let people post away and show them.

couldnt have said it better myself jo, and the majority of ppl will be able to tell who has spoken the most sense in this discussion....."

Kitty xxx

all over the place

couldnt have said it better myself jo, and the majority of ppl will be able to tell who has spoken the most sense in this discussion.....

Kitty xxx"

absolutely ...agree

Kitty xxx

absolutely ...agree "

you ill? lol

look at u lot say any thing to have a go on the kitty train init hahahah x

Just typed keyword 'nasty'and this is what came up

» Add a new message to this topic