FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > nipple piercing

nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ushykebab69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

maidstone

i'd love to have one of my nipples pierced, don't know anyone else that's had it done, are there any known problems, does it enhance the feelings when nipples being sucked etc.... any pro's or con's would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It hurts! lol

It's called nice pain

I've got it done, never bothered me getting it done, they freeze it up before, it burns a bit after but not to bad, I don't really get my nipple sucked so would know but I love the look of them so that's a pro I suppose lol

Scot x

I had it done .. Wouldn't say it hurt at the time just after for a few days .. Had quite a lot of bruising ..for a week or so after .. Still wish I had it in .. Maybe one day again ... X

They don't always freeze it, some places tell you to take a deep breath, some don't even do that. It feels like a really hard pinch but the chemical release in the body will have you as high as a kite all day. If one of your nipples is less sensitive, that is the one to do as it does enhance sensitivity. It will scab over for a while and needs to be kept clean. How long it takes to heal varies from person to person.

Have fun

I had both mine done at same time, worse thing I ever had done. Didn't hurt getting them done but he did one through the sticky out bit and one under the nipple so didn't match. Then they just did not heal and were really sore. I took one out after nearly 4 months and the other after nearly 5 months. Would never have them done again.

maidstone

thanks for your replies, can't say that what i've read is going to make me run out and get them done....... perhaps i'll think about it for a little longer lol x

had mine done 18 months ago but only one i like how they feel different when sucked, it didnt really hurt having it done, after was quite painful and took a few months to clear, especially tender at time of month, but love it now and never have any problems.

I have both of mine done. Love the way they feel, definitely enhance sensitivity for me.

Tbh it actually wasn't that bad. I have a tattoo and in comparison I'd rather have my nipples pierced than have a tattoo.

They are obviously a little tender after but more uncomfortable than painful.

It's only once you had them done you realise how much you must knock your nipples and never realise lol.

Seat belts can be hazardous, and for first few weeks I couldn't sleep on my front. But glad I got.

I had both of mine done at the same time about 5 months ago, first one didn't really hurt, 2nd one bloody killed.

I've had issues with my left one (bars too small, it got infected and body tried to reject it) so I removed it this week. My right one however healed great and no problems.

So much more sensitive than normal, and I love it, just a shame the left one didn't wanna play nice.

Ohh and mine weren't frozen

I had my left done on the Monday and went back on Thursday to have right one done.

Both been in over a year. No major problems. Perhaps I got lucky by going to such a good shop?!

I've got both mine done, loved it

No soreness what so ever and yes enhances the pleasure when sucked or squeezed

Had both of mine done about 6 weeks ago. Didn't really hurt at the time but they have both been painful at times since. Having a tattoo is nothing in comparison to nipple piercing. Have had thoughts of taking them out but trying to stick with it as I think they look awesome. But have heard they can take up to two years to fully heal.

"It's called nice pain "

ermmm no its not

"Had both of mine done about 6 weeks ago. Didn't really hurt at the time but they have both been painful at times since. Having a tattoo is nothing in comparison to nipple piercing. Have had thoughts of taking them out but trying to stick with it as I think they look awesome. But have heard they can take up to two years to fully heal. "

Yeah stick with it. Gonna sound like a crank with this advice. I have two body spray lids that I fill with diluted savlon. Nipples baths, create a vacuum, lay back and enjoy for about 15mins. Oooo feels nice. Dry properly all around the holes with cotton buds. Worked for me?!

Tricia had hers done over 5 months ago and still sore

"Had both of mine done about 6 weeks ago. Didn't really hurt at the time but they have both been painful at times since. Having a tattoo is nothing in comparison to nipple piercing. Have had thoughts of taking them out but trying to stick with it as I think they look awesome. But have heard they can take up to two years to fully heal. "

I (Dave) agree with this 100%. Pain of tattoos nothing like this.

I have had issues with mine occasionally getting minor infections i the year since I had it done but trying to stay with it.

Way more painful than a PA I can definitely say

"Tricia had hers done over 5 months ago and still sore"

mine took months to heal, out of all my piercings it was the one that took the longest before it was back to normal

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Having seen first hand the extent to how badly nipple piercing can go wrong I would personally never enter into it.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Choose carefully who does your piercing and if you can, get a recommendation. I had mine done and never had any problems at all, lovely and sensitive now and I love the different jewels etc that you can get. Feels fab when nibbled and pulled a little.

Go for it, just choose where you go carefully. x

The peircing it self didnt hurt that much however the next day it felt as if my tit was going to fall off, I strongly recomend if u get it done get both of them done as you wont wanna do it again lol x

maidstone

such mixed comments......... thank you x

Was the first piercing I had done and definitely did not expect the pain that followed!!! Was fine getting it done, was after effects. Very painful and killed when material brushed over nipple. Wore a bra 24/7 for bout a week.

Worth it though. I love my piercing.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I had one of mine done to celebrate leaving my husband - it wasn't mega painful, but although I followed all the instructions for cleaning etc, it never healed properly and I took it out after about 6 months - that was 13 years ago and I've not bothered with piercings since then

I sippose I am one of the very lucky ones.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

HAS ANYONE - ever tried the Sterile Home-Piercing kits you can buy ??

I recently met a lad who had both his nipples pierced.

A light brush across them with my hand or tongue and his body visibly shook and raised off the bed such was the feeling for him.

I must admit i found it a great turn on and it did make me wonder whether or not it should be something i should consider.

By *woofuslondonCouple  over a year ago

london

Hubby ised to hate his nipples played with, his tattooist offered him a free piercing as he was kept waiting hubby went for nipple now loves me playing with his nipples, finds it a huge turn on

By *oasterCockbumMan  over a year ago

Highway 61

"Choose carefully who does your piercing and if you can, get a recommendation. I had mine done and never had any problems at all, lovely and sensitive now and I love the different jewels etc that you can get. Feels fab when nibbled and pulled a little.

Go for it, just choose where you go carefully. x "

Spot on .. i had mine done 20 years ago (ish) ... yeah , took a wee while to heal but no issues .. the guy who did them came recomended by a tattooist mate .. works for me ...

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

had my left one done on a lunch break from work .. started loosing sensation in my left arm on the drive back to work .. rang the tatoo studio on arrival back at work to say something had gone wrong .. they advised that this is normal if they pierce through a nerve and i should have use of my arm back in about a weeks time .. this did happen .. then the piercing grew out .. shame .. as i did like it !

"I had both mine done at same time, worse thing I ever had done. Didn't hurt getting them done but he did one through the sticky out bit and one under the nipple so didn't match. Then they just did not heal and were really sore. I took one out after nearly 4 months and the other after nearly 5 months. Would never have them done again. "

same here

Thing is everyone will react differently so you could get a hundred saying yes do it and a hundred saying not to, end of the day it's up to you x

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

I have my left one done. It was the most excruciating pain and yes I have tattoos and other piercings.

It still hasn't healed fully and that was last June I had it done. X

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

They just clamped mine and then did it

I had both done one after the other, so five mins later I was prepared and rolled up my t shirt and put it in my mouth for something to bite down on

Although having two done at the same time was a mistake, think about how you are going to sleep for the next few days, you have to lie on one side!

It really really really hurts

I think it all depends on your nipple size, shape and sensitivity. My piercer said I had the perfect nipples for piercing,I have had mine done for years and I love them. Yes it ouches for that split second when they are being done but mine healed quickly and I have never had any problem with them.

"They just clamped mine and then did it

I had both done one after the other, so five mins later I was prepared and rolled up my t shirt and put it in my mouth for something to bite down on

Although having two done at the same time was a mistake, think about how you are going to sleep for the next few days, you have to lie on one side!"

"HAS ANYONE - ever tried the Sterile Home-Piercing kits you can buy ??

"

I would strongly advise against them. Although the kits may be sterile, unless you know what you're doing in terms of locating veins, arteries, nerves, etc how do you know where to put the needle through? Plus you need to ensure you select the correct width and length bar or ring to allow the piercing site to heal.

I've had both my nipples done-the left one I've had done 3 times. The first time, I took it out as it was growing out. The second time I caught it and tore it out. The third time it's taken 9 months to heal but that's normal for me. The right one healed within 6 months.

The freezing spray stuff makes no difference-the depth it numbs is nowhere near the depth the needle penetrates. I've had piercings done with the spray then redone without and I wouldn't bother with it again-just breathe in and as soon as the needles through, breathe out and swear! Waiting for that numbing spray to work is worse than just manning up and getting on with it.

I love my piercings and I am thinking of having piercings done behind the current nipple piercings so it looks like a cross! They take aaaaaaaaages to heal but it's worth it. My cleaning advice is to only use sea salt dissolved in boiled water-if the piercing is leaking too much lymph and swelling lots then go back to your piercer and have the bar/ring changed to relieve the pressure.

crystal

» Add a new message to this topic