FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How to Find Her G Spot 2.0

How to Find Her G Spot 2.0

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How to Find Her G Spot 2.0

I heard there's a place in a woman's vagina called the cul-de-sac that's even better than the G-spot. How do I find it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Best sex positions for hitting G-spots

Ladies, during missionary, tilt your hips upwards slightly, as if you're trying to touch fanny to belly button. It helps if the man leans his weight on his forearms so you can do this. Your bum should lift off the bed. Alternatively, pop a plump cushion under your backside. Gents, anything inserted in the anus has a good chance of a hit.

Basically, G-success relies on being relaxed and patient, having a trusted partner and practicing loads. It's not just a case of pressing a button - so you may as well stop worrying. Plus, any exploring will likely reveal some super-hot experiences you wouldn't have discovered otherwise...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Best sex positions for hitting G-spots

Ladies, during missionary, tilt your hips upwards slightly, as if you're trying to touch fanny to belly button. It helps if the man leans his weight on his forearms so you can do this. Your bum should lift off the bed. Alternatively, pop a plump cushion under your backside. Gents, anything inserted in the anus has a good chance of a hit.

Basically, G-success relies on being relaxed and patient, having a trusted partner and practicing loads. It's not just a case of pressing a button - so you may

as well stop worrying. Plus, any exploring will likely reveal some super-hot experiences you wouldn't have discovered otherwise..."

Alternatively, you could just wank over her tits and let her finish herself off whilst you go back downstairs and brew up.

Much less hassle and you don't have to miss Corrie either

Finding a womans g spot usually involves chocolate, a credit card, or both

I've heard Siren singing in the bath - it was definitely a B-flat.

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

Or a decent twat nav

Lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could have sex on G plan furniture to see if it helps. Especially if you live in a cul-de-sac.

By *ickndomCouple  over a year ago

Wimborne

"How to Find Her G Spot 2.0

I heard there's a place in a woman's vagina called the cul-de-sac that's even better than the G-spot. How do I find it?"

Think you might be looking in the wrong place, cul de sac is french for arse of bag,

» Add a new message to this topic