FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Using sex toys with men

Using sex toys with men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyahandruss OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

I love sex toys & like using them with guys inserting a vibrator at the same time as a cock & using clit toys too.Wondering how many guys are comfortable in this situation? as have found some are reluctant.

Toyah here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Nr Rugby

Be great to hear what the guys think & if other women enjoy doing this too?

By *edDevil5Man 32 weeks ago

Midlands

Love having toys used on me

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 32 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Disco Balls here - I've not got a problem with it and quite enjoy toys being part of the play. I don't get why guys feel threatened with toys.

By *K herts mMan 32 weeks ago

Fleetwood

I love toys however people want to use them. I thinks its great if they get used as you know it just makes things more pleasing.

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

"Be great to hear what the guys think & if other women enjoy doing this too?"

Totally cool with women using toys when playing and I'd be up for using toys on myself during play too.

By *sWyldWoman 32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

A wand buzzing against his balls or my throat during a bj is great fun.

I’m in

Nr Rugby

"A wand buzzing against his balls or my throat during a bj is great fun. "

By *melfCouple 32 weeks ago

Stoneybridge

Him fucking me while he has a vibrator in his ass so I can feel the vibrations.

X fabulous X

By *imon the owlMan 32 weeks ago

barnsley

"Him fucking me while he has a vibrator in his ass so I can feel the vibrations.

X fabulous X"

God I love that as well

Nr Rugby

"Him fucking me while he has a vibrator in his ass so I can feel the vibrations.

X fabulous X"

T loves a vibrator in her ass one in her pussy and a cock too and a clit buzzing along a erotic concert lol

By *bxanfCouple 32 weeks ago

Inside your walls

I love using toys on the mrs. They are such a good addition to sex and our personal fave is anal while she has a vibrator in so we both get the benefit of the buzzing.

We take them to clubs too but some of the single guys get put off by the idea of joining in while I use toys on her.

By *adCherriesCouple 32 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Most guys are comfortable with it. The ones that aren't are weirdly threatened by them and say you won't need a toy with me- which is an instant turn off.

Mrs

Never been with a woman that used them...in my presence. My first thought is that they're intrusive, and leave me unmoved. That I'd much prefer a woman use her digits

But I suppose I'm persadable

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 32 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

What sort of toys are we on about? If it's Buckaroo or Mousetrap, brilliant as they were my favourites.

Cheshire/Northwest

"Never been with a woman that used them...in my presence. My first thought is that they're intrusive, and leave me unmoved. That I'd much prefer a woman use her digits

But I suppose I'm persadable "

What's the difference between using digits or a toy?

By *xfordNoirMan 32 weeks ago

South Oxon

I love it when a lady brings her toys out to play

By *weet.touchMan 32 weeks ago

liverpool

I wouldn't be a fan of a woman whipping out vibrators the first or first few times we get it on... Good for a partner to bring something new to the table.

A few months into a relationship we'd go shopping for vibrators, lingerie and a cock ring. That type of thing.

Whipping out a dildo or some toys I'd play and enjoy it but I wouldn't want that... I can please a woman without the help of toys.

By *lan4FFUUNNMan 32 weeks ago

Genoa Italy and Liverpool

Love to use sex toys and have them used on me too x

Nr Rugby

"Most guys are comfortable with it. The ones that aren't are weirdly threatened by them and say you won't need a toy with me- which is an instant turn off.

Mrs "

Yes totally agree.Its so nice to have guys who have confidence & are happy to try out stuff.

liverpool

"I wouldn't be a fan of a woman whipping out vibrators the first or first few times we get it on... Good for a partner to bring something new to the table.

A few months into a relationship we'd go shopping for vibrators, lingerie and a cock ring. That type of thing.

Whipping out a dildo or some toys I'd play and enjoy it but I wouldn't want that... I can please a woman without the help of toys."

I am old-school in the fact I like a woman to keep her lady like appearance especially if we are looking for a connection. Whipping out toys is too gung-ho !!

Nr Rugby

"Never been with a woman that used them...in my presence. My first thought is that they're intrusive, and leave me unmoved. That I'd much prefer a woman use her digits

Digits don't buzz & get tired

Nr Rugby

"I wouldn't be a fan of a woman whipping out vibrators the first or first few times we get it on... Good for a partner to bring something new to the table.

Whipping out a dildo or some toys I'd play and enjoy it but I wouldn't want that... I can please a woman without the help of toys."

You don't please woman they cum & please themselves.That is the point guys thinking they make us cum.

liverpool

"Most guys are comfortable with it. The ones that aren't are weirdly threatened by them and say you won't need a toy with me- which is an instant turn off.

Mrs "

That's your opinion. It isn't a case of being threatened by them for me... but in the beginning it is all new and fresh what do we need toys for?? You can use them in your own time! Maybe after a few months we spice things up... whip out a dildo from your handbag after dinner and I'd have my fun and call the next girl who acts lady like

By *llaandGCouple 32 weeks ago

London

I think you should give it a go…! I think it’s impossible to be left unmoved if you get to feel the impact together. It’s pretty amazing!

E x

Nr Rugby

Whipping out a dildo or some toys I'd play and enjoy it but I wouldn't want that... I can please a woman without the help of toys.

I am old-school in the fact I like a woman to keep her lady like appearance especially if we are looking for a connection. Whipping out toys is too gung-ho !!

Lady lol you need to have more confidence & stop putting ladies in these old fashioned boxes

"

liverpool

"

You don't please woman they cum & please themselves.That is the point guys thinking they make us cum."

I've had plenty of experience pleasing a woman physically and mentally.

Some men get their pleasure from pleasuring their partner.

What's the difference between using digits or a toy? "

For me? Sexual imagery.. watching a woman mastebate with their own fingers is arousing...basic, primitive and very horny for me

Cheshire/Northwest

"

Why is it unlady like to whip out a toy? Also it's a swingers site and not tinder- so I don't get it?

By *ife NinjaMan 32 weeks ago

Dunfermline

No problem at all

Cheshire/Northwest

What's the difference between using digits or a toy?

For me? Sexual imagery.. watching a woman mastebate with their own fingers is arousing...basic, primitive and very horny for me"

See, I don't get as turned in with my fingers as I do a toy.

liverpool

"

Lady lol you need to have more confidence & stop putting ladies in these old fashioned boxes

"

Pot calling the kettle black?

You need to start putting men into these old fashioned boxes.

I'm not here for an argument.

I stated my case, I'm being perfectly reasonable.

If I'm old school thats on me ill find the lady who suits me thank you.

Cheshire/Northwest

Mrs

That's your opinion. It isn't a case of being threatened by them for me... but in the beginning it is all new and fresh what do we need toys for?? You can use them in your own time! Maybe after a few months we spice things up... whip out a dildo from your handbag after dinner and I'd have my fun and call the next girl who acts lady like"

Hahaha! Killing me... especially when on a swinging site.

Digits don't buzz & get tired "

Well if we're gonna be practical about it

liverpool

"

Why is it unlady like to whip out a toy? Also it's a swingers site and not tinder- so I don't get it? "

You're very right miss it is just my opinion and how I see it. I'm not saying it's fact or gospel because a lot of men on here will think different to me...

Sorry if I come across as a know-it-all or chauvinist because I'm definitely not. I'm just stating my case of it not being a confidence issue or an insecurity thing... it isn't that deep its just how i myself see that situation

liverpool

I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. I can be a swinger without the use of tools...

Cheshire/Northwest

"

Why is it unlady like to whip out a toy? Also it's a swingers site and not tinder- so I don't get it?

You're very right miss it is just my opinion and how I see it. I'm not saying it's fact or gospel because a lot of men on here will think different to me...

Sorry if I come across as a know-it-all or chauvinist because I'm definitely not. I'm just stating my case of it not being a confidence issue or an insecurity thing... it isn't that deep its just how i myself see that situation "

Nothing wrong having your own opinion but I think saying it's unlady like and saying you are old school can appear chauvinistic especially when you say you would look for a new girl if she done that.

Anyway whatever makes you happy - it would be boring if we were all the same

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 32 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. I can be a swinger without the use of tools..."

I think it was the insinuation that those of us who enjoy toys aren't ladylike. You keep moving along to that next lady and we'll keep having our fabulous orgasms

J

By *olfandtazCouple 32 weeks ago

Bristol

I've got no problem with using toys and me at the same time... it all adds to it

Cheshire/Northwest

"I don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. I can be a swinger without the use of tools..."

Sorry I don't mean it that way- sounds like more relationship based then swinging ( shopping for toys, dinner etc)

I dont see singles as swingers.

liverpool

"

Nothing wrong having your own opinion but I think saying it's unlady like and saying you are old school can appear chauvinistic especially when you say you would look for a new girl if she done that.

Anyway whatever makes you happy - it would be boring if we were all the same

"

You're right it wasn't right to phrase that, poor choice of words.

By *ovetosuck30Man 32 weeks ago

Rossendale

Happy for toys to be used any way the lady likes

If it helps I'll even bring my own collection

Love using toys when playing.

Happy to have them used on me as well if it's part of the tease

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple 32 weeks ago

kent

"I love sex toys & like using them with guys inserting a vibrator at the same time as a cock & using clit toys too.Wondering how many guys are comfortable in this situation? as have found some are reluctant.

Toyah here "

Very comfortable with this. Ailsa enjoys toys at the same time Xx

liverpool

I've heard men say how pocket p*ssys feel better than the real thing but I would never be inclined to use one as it wouldn't feel right I want the real deal thats where i get my sex drive.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 32 weeks ago

Cumbria

"I love sex toys & like using them with guys inserting a vibrator at the same time as a cock & using clit toys too.Wondering how many guys are comfortable in this situation? as have found some are reluctant.

Toyah here "

If it makes it more fun then bring it on, what is there to be reluctant about?

Mr DD

By *oydykeWoman 32 weeks ago

Southampton (they/them)

The best orgasm I’ve ever had is when I had a buttplug in…still think about it to this day

Nr Rugby

"The best orgasm I’ve ever had is when I had a buttplug in…still think about it to this day "

By *llaandGCouple 32 weeks ago

London

Ella! Ella! ELLA!

Look at this!

#justsaying.....

G

By *ryingitout19Man 32 weeks ago

Wales

Hell yes toys are great. I have one myself

By *iHungMikeMan 32 weeks ago

Shaw

Love sex toys used on me especially butt plugs and dildo

Nr Rugby

"Love sex toys used on me especially butt plugs and dildo "

By *haron1701DTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Ormskirk

Mrs "

Cant have much self confidence if they feel their masculinity is threatened by a piece of plastic or rubber and 2 AA batteries

By *haron1701DTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Ormskirk

"A wand buzzing against his balls or my throat during a bj is great fun.

Ella! Ella! ELLA!

Look at this!

#justsaying.....

G"

Nr Rugby

Mrs

Cant have much self confidence if they feel their masculinity is threatened by a piece of plastic or rubber and 2 AA batteries "

Love bringing toys into the fun

By *aggy dollsCouple 32 weeks ago

Bradford

We almost always use toys in some capacity.

Mr H

By *ittleJohn5Man 32 weeks ago

Wickham Market

Toys a great

So happy to play with or without

Just bought and clitoral stimulator, g spot vibrator a penis sleeve and alot of lube will be using the weekend

By *razytimesinloveCouple 32 weeks ago

SW Scotland

Love them, they’re a massive part of our sexy fun. I think the wand comes out most times

By *ne.eyed.willyMan 32 weeks ago

Ammanford

No problem with toys,

As long as they ain't shy in using them

By *estableMan 32 weeks ago

Wigan

I had a partner who loved to use a small powerful one on her clit as she laid on top of me, allowing me to push a dildo inside her, lick her arse and taste the juices on the dildo as I slid it in and out.

When she came she would gush and I was in the ideal position underneath to catch that too.

So yes toys can be great, it's all part of enjoying the sex and making sure all parties get the most from it

By *achel SmythTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Farnborough

I have a plethora of toys, wands, plugs, massagers dildos etc and they are all for personal… but nevertheless mutual fun when those occasions arise! Xx … I love toy fun xx

R xx

By *ora the explorerWoman 32 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Love toys

By *oveboyMan 32 weeks ago

Cardiff

I love the idea but never find a couple to do that with .toys and fem sounds great I never can find any one who wants to play with my ass and toys .

By *midnight-Woman 32 weeks ago

I've experienced a mix - some love it, but others won't even entertain the idea

By *illy IdolMan 32 weeks ago

Midlands

Where are we planning on inserting these toys?

Bring on the toys….. why not use them to enhance the experience

They’re just an addition to, what is already hopefully a very enjoyable and satisfying meet…. Embrace them as your team

Player

Nr Rugby

"Bring on the toys….. why not use them to enhance the experience

They’re just an addition to, what is already hopefully a very enjoyable and satisfying meet…. Embrace them as your team

Player "

Love this totally agree

By *uffhandymanMan 32 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

Love sex toys, I have a huge collection!

By *midnight-Woman 32 weeks ago

I also haven't found a man who likes a vibrating cock ring yet

By *atnip make me purrWoman 32 weeks ago

Reading

I had a lover who adored me using a vibrator on us both when he was inside me.

By *entBarryUKMan 32 weeks ago

Ashford

Its always lots of fun with toys, especially with denial and edging

Nr Rugby

"I had a lover who adored me using a vibrator on us both when he was inside me."

By *adbod WirralMan 32 weeks ago

Rock Ferry

I don't have a problem with using toys during a meet adds to the fun

By *olfandtazCouple 32 weeks ago

Bristol

We have zero issue with toys being used during play, we have quite a big selection of them.

If a man feels threatened by toys then that's their issue, not ours

By *uzie69xTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Maidstone

"I also haven't found a man who likes a vibrating cock ring yet "

Mmmm you've just given me some new research material...

My favourite is inserting a vibrating egg followed by his cock... Then pump up the volume! Wowza!

By *ady CurvaceousWoman 32 weeks ago

Kent

Never have but I want to.

By *enfella4uMan 32 weeks ago

staffs

There’s nothing like the sexual pleasure going at it and using sex toys too sometimes it’s orgasmic using toys without sex too I always enjoy using sex toys xx

By *fnmdudeMan 32 weeks ago

St.Helier

It's on my bucket list but not ticked off yet

By *ohnny_nicecockMan 32 weeks ago

Cock Town

An past gf had a big box of toys, I never felt put off by them though. Used to love the feeling of being inside her whilst she was wearing her plug. Felt so tight. We used to dvp too with my cock and her dildo of choice. That was fun.

By *he Silver FuxMan 32 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I took a Doxy wand at full tilt to my ball sack when it slipped off her clit…

Cum shots like a can of squirty cream for days after that

By *ike hock 400Man 32 weeks ago

Scarboro

DVP, is so erotic , the sensations are wonderful !!

By *elloWoman 16 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Want to bump this thread instead of making my own.

Really interested in how toy usage goes down with male partners, because I really enjoy my clit sucker toy and yes I MIGHT cum just from foreplay and sex with a partner it wouldn't be anywhere as intense and would take along time without the toy. But also with just the toy and no partner it would feel nice but nut as fulfilling as someone elses touch, caresses and knob

By *ryingitout19Man 16 weeks ago

Wales

I love a woman using toys (and have one myself too). Surely anything that makes the orgasm better is a good thing so if toy play with a partner does that then bring it on

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

"I love a woman using toys (and have one myself too). Surely anything that makes the orgasm better is a good thing so if toy play with a partner does that then bring it on "

Oh what toy do you have?

I'm being nosey.

By *quirrel!Man 16 weeks ago

x

I do love a woman with an arsenal of toys!

By *ryingitout19Man 16 weeks ago

Wales

"I love a woman using toys (and have one myself too). Surely anything that makes the orgasm better is a good thing so if toy play with a partner does that then bring it on

Oh what toy do you have?

I'm being nosey.

"

A fleshlight. A gift from a former fwb when she moved away some time ago

By *FNMLMCMan 16 weeks ago

Sunderland

I also have a fleshlight… and I love it

By *rooklands BiMan 16 weeks ago

Cheshire

Use a small prostrate massager which I can insert and leave in place, fantastic during sex. Often missus has vibrators and she has used them on me, hoping for a strap on to be purchased soon

By *ritIndian89Man 16 weeks ago

Birmingham

I love using toys during foreplay and sex and definitely keen to explore more of toy play. Absolutely love seeing a woman being pleasured and would love to have more toys used with me too

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

I’d love to try this it’s been a curiosity for a while

By *he Silver FuxMan 16 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I often bring a bag of toys and accessories to meets and I’ve been told many times that a lot of men the women have met have felt intimidated or insecure as a result of using toys during play - they believe that their cock should be enough

By *ellinever70Woman 16 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I don't use toys on myself and wouldn't use them on a man if he requested it

By *elboy1978Man 16 weeks ago

Jarrow

I liked using vibrators I used them on my ex wife was a turn on seeing her getting pleasure of the dildo

By *ew couple4youCouple 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Me and the misses had never used sex toys before we got together. Now they are a stable in our sex life and use them to enhance the great sex we already have.

By *m3232Man 16 weeks ago

maidenhead

It all adds to the fun

By *herry delightWoman 16 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I haven't come across a man that does like the some toys coming out to play.

I have had men say NO to some of my toys, because it not their kind of fun.

By *ister_ee_1981Man 16 weeks ago

Paphos

Pretty much. Toys enhance the play. I've had a wand on my balls as I'm about to creampie.

Effing heck that was a sensation.

By *herry delightWoman 16 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I think some men just don't now how to use some toys so don't like it when the toys come out, which is understandable.

By *iking 777Man 16 weeks ago

Kirkwall

Using mine now shame to waste it

By *ermite12ukMan 16 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

"My first thought is that they're intrusive, and leave me unmoved."

May I suggest using higher voltage batteries.

By *irtydevil666Man 16 weeks ago

bristol

Good old Lego bricks.....

By *eard and TattsCouple 16 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Toyah here "

Protect at all costs

By *eard and TattsCouple 16 weeks ago

Cwmbran

I use electro stims in my bum. The erection I get is pretty stiff

By *unnoisseurMan 16 weeks ago

Stratford

I think my profile pic says it all.

Wish i could stay in that ecstatic state women can.

But love the endless ways to make women cum.

Just imagine cumming then cumming again from a touch on the back of your neck!!

I’d love to experience being that heightened in sensitivity. It must be awesome.

By *enegadeMMan 16 weeks ago

oxford

Toyah here "

Sign me up…. Teamwork …. At the end of the day it’s about enjoyable pleasure right? So why not involve all that brings it

By *EAT..85Woman 16 weeks ago

Nottingham

My fun friend was house sitting for me whilst I was away this week and sent me videos of himself wanking and using some of my toys! I think he's quite comfortable with toy use

By *ezandCCouple 16 weeks ago

Telford

Using a lush at the same time is fun

By *FNMLMCMan 16 weeks ago

Sunderland

"My fun friend was house sitting for me whilst I was away this week and sent me videos of himself wanking and using some of my toys! I think he's quite comfortable with toy use "

Wow!! Love that

By *herry delightWoman 12 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I have found most men are happy with butt plugs and dildos been used in conjunction with their cock.

By *eordieJeansCouple 12 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

As long as it doesn’t vibrate it’s all good. I only last 2 minutes on a good day. I’d be done in seconds.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Yes please

Love toys, any time a lady brings hers out I'm like a boy in a toy shop haha

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 12 weeks ago

St Neots

Do what you want around my dick but nothing is going near/in my ass!

By *alandNitaCouple 12 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Loads of fun can be had adding toys into the mix. We are both comfortable using toys on each other, or on ourselves. We have both got our own selection of our own toys.

Cal

By *4bimMan 12 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

why not

By *ansoffateMan 12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

A powerful wand is awesome, it makes my cock feel like a vibrator.

Toyah here "

Absolutely love it. I really get off on seeing a womans face as she's pleasuring herself whilst I'm inside her too.

By *xfordjohnMan 12 weeks ago

Oxford

No problem with toys at all. My late wife loved using a dildo whilst sucking me (mind-blowing), and with my MMF friends, we've used them for simulating DP and DVP before trying the real thing.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 12 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Using a wand while fucking is absolutely orgasmic!!

I feel the vibrations too and I am lost for words at the sensation for both of us.

Using a vibrator while giving oral is also amazing, the reaction from G spot and clit stimulation is something else.

I have heard some guys don’t like the idea of using toys maybe a male ego thing but I love adding a bit of variety

By *alandNitaCouple 12 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Using a wand while fucking is absolutely orgasmic!!

I feel the vibrations too and I am lost for words at the sensation for both of us.

Using a vibrator while giving oral is also amazing, the reaction from G spot and clit stimulation is something else.

I have heard some guys don’t like the idea of using toys maybe a male ego thing but I love adding a bit of variety "

As is a vibrator on your prostate whilst getting a long slow blowjob

By *xmfrvnMan 12 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Toys are allies

By *hapLeedsMan 12 weeks ago

Leeds

A slow deep pegging is naughty…. Fingers too do the trick

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 12 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I have heard some guys don’t like the idea of using toys maybe a male ego thing but I love adding a bit of variety

As is a vibrator on your prostate whilst getting a long slow blowjob "

A little back door buzzer is awesome too but only on special occasions with the right person

By *abbit48Man 12 weeks ago

Catterick Garrison

Toyah here "

I wlways use a bullet on the clit with my mistress as it's what Mistress loves. We've used dildos instead of a third as it's easier that way.

Also using my tongue and a vibrater on Mistress to bring her pleasure

By *hunky GentMan 12 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I love using toys with a lady, but if she tries coming near me with a strap-on I'm legging it.

By *achel SmythTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Farnborough

I have heard some guys don’t like the idea of using toys maybe a male ego thing but I love adding a bit of variety "

I agree … a wand can be used on both, and if used in the right places on a man is a wonderful feeling … ie … the underside of the cock, moved slowly around the anus, or pressed against the perineum!! mmm - excites me just thinking about it! Xxx

R xx

By *illxxMan 12 weeks ago

motherwell

I absolutely love sex toys used on me makes me cum so hard

By *elboy1978Man 12 weeks ago

Jarrow

I love using sex toys on women seeing a woman getting turned on turns me on as well

By *achel SmythTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Farnborough

"I love using toys with a lady, but if she tries coming near me with a strap-on I'm legging it. "

Don’t knock it, until you’ve tried it … it’s a wonderful feeling xxx

R xx

By *Silver-Man 12 weeks ago

Mold

I enjoy it, as long as the toy fits comfortably

By *ookingforfun9970Man 12 weeks ago

nearby

Big fan of it, toys are always fun

By *herry delightWoman 12 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

What do you call sex toys ?

Are you including things like nipple clamps and handcuffs?

» Add a new message to this topic