FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Delete button

Delete button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wish there was a delete button that would delete the whole friends list instead of having to choose from your list. Makes it bloody hard knowing who to pick.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you're going to meet 'em, keep em. If not...................

"If you're going to meet 'em, keep em. If not................... "
main reason for post was because none of them really speak even when i say hi. couple of them i am keeping because i want to. and one i hope will get back in touch he is taking a break with fam stuff. dilemma

my friends list is full of people i speak to regularly.. not just people i perve their private gallery for.

If i go a length of time without speaking they get the chop.

don't have many on my friends list, im not a collector of how many one can get on...but a select few I generally speak to and have met and about 3 very good real life friends...

"If you're going to meet 'em, keep em. If not................... main reason for post was because none of them really speak even when i say hi. couple of them i am keeping because i want to. and one i hope will get back in touch he is taking a break with fam stuff. dilemma"

If they're not responding to simple hellos, chop 'em. I only have a very small friend list. And they're all people I chat to regularly.

If I message them and they don't reply, CHOP

There's a fundamental difference between people not keeping in contact and not replying to several emails. We all have lives outside this site and busy lives. I've been deleted for not replying for a week, but there'snothing iI can do but move on, as will your contacts if you delete them.

OP - without sounding like a grumpy old git (well, I know I will but.. hey-ho!), you need to put aside any preconceptions of what you understand a 'Friends List' to be which you may have got from 'another social networking site' (not going to give it a plug cos I can't stand it).

Personally, I think the term 'Friends List' isn't really right for Fabs in the generally accepted sense. It really is what YOU use it for that matters.

I only use mine for people I know from previous incarnations (and have carried over to the current one), people I Do correspond with regularly and have met in cyberspace through Fabs, and people I am either on the point of meeting for play, or have met and will be meeting again.

I don't put people on my Friends List 'willy-nilly' - a bit like gaining admittance to Van Cleef and Arpels (anyone who says 'who?' ... well, what can one say darrrrrrlings??) - I try to keep it a little 'exclusive'..

I am also VERY ruthless about who gets to stay on it. Piss me off, and your history...

It's all things to all men..... and women.

"OP - without sounding like a grumpy old git (well, I know I will but.. hey-ho!), you need to put aside any preconceptions of what you understand a 'Friends List' to be which you may have got from 'another social networking site' (not going to give it a plug cos I can't stand it).

Personally, I think the term 'Friends List' isn't really right for Fabs in the generally accepted sense. It really is what YOU use it for that matters.

I only use mine for people I know from previous incarnations (and have carried over to the current one), people I Do correspond with regularly and have met in cyberspace through Fabs, and people I am either on the point of meeting for play, or have met and will be meeting again.

I don't put people on my Friends List 'willy-nilly' - a bit like gaining admittance to Van Cleef and Arpels (anyone who says 'who?' ... well, what can one say darrrrrrlings??) - I try to keep it a little 'exclusive'..

I am also VERY ruthless about who gets to stay on it. Piss me off, and your history...

"

I do apologise to the Grammar Gestapo - It should be 'and YOU'RE history' in the last sentence. Cue Opus Dei shaggy knickers for the day in penance....

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

" There's a fundamental difference between people not keeping in contact and not replying to several emails. We all have lives outside this site and busy lives. I've been deleted for not replying for a week, but there'snothing iI can do but move on, as will your contacts if you delete them. "

^ this

" There's a fundamental difference between people not keeping in contact and not replying to several emails. We all have lives outside this site and busy lives. I've been deleted for not replying for a week, but there'snothing iI can do but move on, as will your contacts if you delete them. "

Ive deleted most of them before and they have asked me why, and i am talking not chatting for weeks not just one week here. ive told them why and they said ok well take me back and we will chat more. surprise surprise they arent chatting so bs i think

"OP - without sounding like a grumpy old git (well, I know I will but.. hey-ho!), you need to put aside any preconceptions of what you understand a 'Friends List' to be which you may have got from 'another social networking site' (not going to give it a plug cos I can't stand it).

"

I agree friends list is maybe not right name. but i like to think couple of the names on my list are my friends. some ive known before here. some newer ones id like to be friends with as well as having fun with. Perhaps shag list or fb list?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

In my view the friends list serves one purpose only, which is the ability to display certain pics to select people.

You're probably better off having no friends and sending private pics when you feel inclined too.

It certainly bares no resemblance on the frequency of contact between members.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I wish there was a way if you deleted a friend on here then they would be deleted in real life too.

Oh hold on... a bit like...

My international best selling Horror...

DEAD BLOCK!!!

Yes that's right it's already a story! and I wrote it! It's all about a swingers forum where users are murdered in horrendous sexually explicit ways and all seem to be caused when the user is blocked by an unknown user. It's left up to a detective team of two timetravellers and a pair of TV's to discover the real truth:

What supernatural presence is on the forums causing blocks to turn into murder?

Who is or are the murderous blocker/s?

Why has anal prolapse become terminal?

and more importantly who is next to face...

...THE DEAD BLOCK!!!

"I wish there was a way if you deleted a friend on here then they would be deleted in real life too.

DEAD BLOCK!!!

Yes that's right it's already a story! and I wrote it! It's all about a swingers forum where users are murdered in horrendous sexually explicit ways and all seem to be caused when the user is blocked by an unknown user. It's left up to a detective team of two timetravellers and a pair of TV's to discover the real truth:

...THE DEAD BLOCK!!! "

When's it going to to film?

I wana be in it!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Your avatar is as scary as your post

"I wish there was a way if you deleted a friend on here then they would be deleted in real life too.

DEAD BLOCK!!!

...THE DEAD BLOCK!!!

I wana be in it!!!

"

Me too!!!

in the night garden

"Your avatar is as scary as your post "

Thank you!

in the night garden

DEAD BLOCK!!!

...THE DEAD BLOCK!!!

I wana be in it!!!

Me too!!! "

I'm in negotiations about the film rights at the moment with three major Hollywood studios. I have stipulated I need to be involved with casting so you will ALL play a part!!! Which might not be that pleasant for some of you

DEAD BLOCK!!!

...THE DEAD BLOCK!!!

I wana be in it!!!

Me too!!!

I'm in negotiations about the film rights at the moment with three major Hollywood studios. I have stipulated I need to be involved with casting so you will ALL play a part!!! Which might not be that pleasant for some of you "

Bugger.

Please note, that was a statement and not a question or request.

DEAD BLOCK!!!

...THE DEAD BLOCK!!!

I wana be in it!!!

Me too!!!

I'm in negotiations about the film rights at the moment with three major Hollywood studios. I have stipulated I need to be involved with casting so you will ALL play a part!!! Which might not be that pleasant for some of you "

Can I request being murdered in a sexual way by my sexy assed boss Invictus

in the night garden

DEAD BLOCK!!!

...THE DEAD BLOCK!!!

I wana be in it!!!

Me too!!!

I'm in negotiations about the film rights at the moment with three major Hollywood studios. I have stipulated I need to be involved with casting so you will ALL play a part!!! Which might not be that pleasant for some of you

"

He is one of the detectives along with Soxy, Jodie and myself. So if you need him to murder you it will have to be arranged privately, sorry.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

DEAD BLOCK!!!

...THE DEAD BLOCK!!!

I wana be in it!!!

Me too!!!

He is one of the detectives along with Soxy, Jodie and myself. So if you need him to murder you it will have to be arranged privately, sorry. "

FFS! Calm down dudes.

I got this shit covered...

» Add a new message to this topic