FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bizarre stories!

Bizarre stories!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading some of the random facts it got me thinking about bizarre things that have happened to people we both know. Here are a couple:

My uncle (by marriage) had an older sister who passed away. When going through her paperwork he came across letters from a hospital regarding her 'transitioning'. She was in the process of becoming a man and no one in the family knew.

An old workmate of S went on a training course and decided to seek company from a prostitute even though he was married. Next morning he tried to wake her, but she had died in her sleep.

Does anyone else have any out-there stories they'd care to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alligator tastes like chicken

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"After reading some of the random facts it got me thinking about bizarre things that have happened to people we both know. Here are a couple:

My uncle (by marriage) had an older sister who passed away. When going through her paperwork he came across letters from a hospital regarding her 'transitioning'. She was in the process of becoming a man and no one in the family knew.

An old workmate of S went on a training course and decided to seek company from a prostitute even though he was married. Next morning he tried to wake her, but she had died in her sleep.

Does anyone else have any out-there stories they'd care to share? "

Err I fail to see what you regard as bizarre

That just normal everyday life for you then?

staffs

"That just normal everyday life for you then? "

People die in their sleep every day, this incident is embarrassing at most.

The first incident seems sad as the person concerned doesn't seem to have been able to confide in their family.

So what's bizarre

Just read thru old forum threads, some of those are pretty bizarre!

"That just normal everyday life for you then?

The first incident seems sad as the person concerned doesn't seem to have been able to confide in their family.

So what's bizarre "

It was meant as a lighthearted thread dude, calm down

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"That just normal everyday life for you then?

So what's bizarre

It was meant as a lighthearted thread dude, calm down "

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I once bumped into an old schoolfriend in a market in Baghdad, that was pretty bazaar

I had a full English without any meat once

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I once bumped into an old schoolfriend in a market in Baghdad, that was pretty bazaar "

Some years ago, I was in Grasse in the South of France. I had enjoyed a very nice lunch, bottle of wine etc etc (you get the picture..) and, before we set off to return to Antibes I told my then GF that I needed to find a toilette or I might be 'criosant les jambes' all the way back.

So, I crossed over the road and found the 'Loo de la Publique'.

There I was standing there, pointing Percy at the porcelain when another guy strolled in and took up residence next to me.

I finished, had the customary shake out and turned to go. As I was return one appendage to it's rightful place, a couple of drops of pee which had not been taken care of, flicked off and landed on the lower leg of the guy next doors trousers.

"Careful mate" said Bill Wyman.....

I was at Turkey on holiday on the beach and couple come up say we know that face and body from our site , lol And was in North Hampton pub having meal this man saying he had seen me sent me mail here , lol

staffs

"I once bumped into an old schoolfriend in a market in Baghdad, that was pretty bazaar "

staffs

a few years back on one of my trips to Jamaica I got talking to a nice couple, turned out they lived about 8 miles from me and over the next 15 days or so we struck up a 'friendship' as we were some of the only brits staying at Hedo111 at the time..

So like you do we said must catch up for a curry when back in the UK.

So a few weeks later we did and during the evening it transpired they'd been talking to some friends of theirs and mentioned me by name, now my name is pretty unusual and not many of us around (I hear some saying thank him up stairs for that!) and it only transpired that the wife of this couple said she used to know someone with that name over 30 years ago and was a good friend till she married a guy we all loosely new ( a real arse hole but as you know when a women makes up her mind don't get in the way) and emigrated to Aus.

After some 25 years had returned to the UK but had lost touch with everyone she new due to her ex husbands over bearing jealous behavior.

So we were reunited, and to cap it off the new hubby was someone I had worked with on a very regular basis and had socialized with but never met his spouse.

bizarre or coincidence?

been great friends ever since!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Sat with a friend in the harbour Kos, looking over at Turkey, woman sat down at the next table, looked at me and said "hello, fancy seeing you here!"

Looked at my friend as I'd never seen this woman in my life. Seeing my confusion she smiled: "bread pudding and three lemon slices".

Every Saturday, I'd take my girls to Nunhead library. On the way back, laden with books we'd stop at our local bakery Ayres and buy the cakes.

SEVEN years I'd gone into the shop. I'd have recognised an Ayres lemon slice in a jiffy though.

"a few years back on one of my trips to Jamaica I got talking to a nice couple, turned out they lived about 8 miles from me and over the next 15 days or so we struck up a 'friendship' as we were some of the only brits staying at Hedo111 at the time..

So a few weeks later we did and during the evening it transpired they'd been talking to some friends of theirs and mentioned me by name, now my name is pretty unusual and not many of us around (I hear some saying thank him up stairs for that!) and it only transpired that the wife of this couple said she used to know someone with that name over 30 years ago and was a good friend till she married a guy we all loosely new ( a real arse hole but as you know when a women makes up her mind don't get in the way) and emigrated to Aus.

After some 25 years had returned to the UK but had lost touch with everyone she new due to her ex husbands over bearing jealous behavior.

So we were reunited, and to cap it off the new hubby was someone I had worked with on a very regular basis and had socialized with but never met his spouse.

bizarre or coincidence?

been great friends ever since!"

"Sat with a friend in the harbour Kos, looking over at Turkey, woman sat down at the next table, looked at me and said "hello, fancy seeing you here!"

Looked at my friend as I'd never seen this woman in my life. Seeing my confusion she smiled: "bread pudding and three lemon slices".

Every Saturday, I'd take my girls to Nunhead library. On the way back, laden with books we'd stop at our local bakery Ayres and buy the cakes.

SEVEN years I'd gone into the shop. I'd have recognised an Ayres lemon slice in a jiffy though. "

I know Ayres! Used to work just off Nunhead Green years ago - they do a mean bacon and cheese turnover. Makes Greggs look like amateur night

London

"Sat with a friend in the harbour Kos, looking over at Turkey, woman sat down at the next table, looked at me and said "hello, fancy seeing you here!"

SEVEN years I'd gone into the shop. I'd have recognised an Ayres lemon slice in a jiffy though.

I know Ayres! Used to work just off Nunhead Green years ago - they do a mean bacon and cheese turnover. Makes Greggs look like amateur night "

I lived off the green, a short hop from the library, like a little village high street...sharing its postcode with Peckham!

Loved Ayres!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My sister and I bought my mum the same birthday card one year. She bought hers in Belguim and i bought mine here.

My sister got married at the ice palace in finland and took lots of photos. They went on a snow safari for the honeymoon, it wasnt an organzied one, they chose it and the destination.

They took lots more photos and at the end took lots more.

When they got home and sorted the photos there was a guy in the background on the photo taken outside the palace. He was also captured in one of the photos taken 250 miles later.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

A few years ago I was in deepest darkest Africa, 2 days drive from the nearest town. We stopped at a little roadside place and sat outside having a drink.

Was very strange to see another English woman there and even more strange when she came over and said 'I know you, you used to look after my son when I used to take him to hospital with his asthma when he was a baby'....

"a few years back on one of my trips to Jamaica I got talking to a nice couple, turned out they lived about 8 miles from me and over the next 15 days or so we struck up a 'friendship' as we were some of the only brits staying at Hedo111 at the time..

bizarre or coincidence?

"

I'm so glad other people have had bizarre experiences. A few years back, I was trekking through the Australian jungle, four days of chopping the bush to make a slow and painful passage. Insects everywhere and humidity from hell. My supplies had run out and I was doubled up with hunger pains. The thought of my wife and children giving me the strength to continue. In the distance I could see bright lights, my life was flicking past my very eyes. Is this how it was going to end? I fought to stay alive, every step clinging on. Then that's when I heard it! Another person, out here in the middle of nowhere. I mustered up all my strength and headed towards the voices. As I got closer, I recognised the voice.It was Joe Pascale! What? Am I hallucinating? As I then fell through the last of the bush I collapsed. I awoke in hospital a few days later. Turns out I found the 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' campsite. How bizarre.

I know Ayres! Used to work just off Nunhead Green years ago - they do a mean bacon and cheese turnover. Makes Greggs look like amateur night

I lived off the green, a short hop from the library, like a little village high street...sharing its postcode with Peckham!

Loved Ayres! "

I worked in Gordon Rd... back of the green on the way to Peckham

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I'm so glad other people have had bizarre experiences. A few years back, I was trekking through the Australian jungle, four days of chopping the bush to make a slow and painful passage. Insects everywhere and humidity from hell. My supplies had run out and I was doubled up with hunger pains. The thought of my wife and children giving me the strength to continue. In the distance I could see bright lights, my life was flicking past my very eyes. Is this how it was going to end? I fought to stay alive, every step clinging on. Then that's when I heard it! Another person, out here in the middle of nowhere. I mustered up all my strength and headed towards the voices. As I got closer, I recognised the voice.It was Joe Pascale! What? Am I hallucinating? As I then fell through the last of the bush I collapsed. I awoke in hospital a few days later. Turns out I found the 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' campsite. How bizarre."

Sounds like an exert from a paulo coello book lol

bizarre or coincidence?

"

I wouldn't care but his story was boring as hell

London

Loved Ayres!

I worked in Gordon Rd... back of the green on the way to Peckham "

Small world see. Library on Gordon road, lived on Hollydale. All change now.

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

While stood in the Que for Duling dragons(rollercoaster) in Florida someone stood on my toe she turned round to apologise n it was my best mate from schools younger sister we wer chatting n laughing got back to the UK with our own partners 12months later we wer both seperated n then bumped into her in saindsburys checkout went out for about 2 years

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I went travelling with my boyfriend around SE Asia for a few months. The joke was that because he was so popular we would bump into someone he knew. We were in a cafe in Indonesia and someone said 'fancy seeing you here!'. It was someone who visited the restaurant I helped run in York.

» Add a new message to this topic