FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat Club seventh Heaven (pt8)

Fat Club seventh Heaven (pt8)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

nottingham

This is a thread for everyone who wants to lose weight, get in shape or just switch to a healthier lifestyle. All are welcome x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nottingham

Well done on the run Cookie.

nottingham

So, I am trying an increased protein diet. Not going to badly so far. I will give it a month to see if it makes any difference

By *ipsforlipsMan 33 weeks ago

Nuneaton

I'm starting slowly, trying to change my eating habits not 'go on a diet' - this week's goal is to confine eating to a 12 hour window.

By *agic johnsonMan 33 weeks ago

morden

Lost 6 stone in a year , reversed type 2 diabetes, just following a diabetic diet , no carbs , no bread rice pasta ,no grapes , fruit and meat and lots of veggies , fresh soups , and I been working out for at least 2-3 hours a week , basketball and some jiu jitsu and judo slowly strengthening myself again after 2 heart attacks .if anyone needs help please message me il happily chat about it , ah and I don't use sugar anymore , either Stevia sugar replacement or a bit of maple syrup . Just went back to my old boxing mentality for making weight for a fight , just set small goals and when you hit them it will give you confidence to make bigger steps . Ain't easy tho specially if your on a budget like me x

morden

Ask me to show you the before and after pics lol . Massive change it's like 2 different people covered with the same tattoos lol

morden

Literally a week ago one year past I wernt sure if I'd make this time this year ,biggest scare of my life

nottingham

"Lost 6 stone in a year , reversed type 2 diabetes, just following a diabetic diet , no carbs , no bread rice pasta ,no grapes , fruit and meat and lots of veggies , fresh soups , and I been working out for at least 2-3 hours a week , basketball and some jiu jitsu and judo slowly strengthening myself again after 2 heart attacks .if anyone needs help please message me il happily chat about it , ah and I don't use sugar anymore , either Stevia sugar replacement or a bit of maple syrup . Just went back to my old boxing mentality for making weight for a fight , just set small goals and when you hit them it will give you confidence to make bigger steps . Ain't easy tho specially if your on a budget like me x "

Well done you

We love the success stories posted in the group.

Gives me motivation

morden

"Lost 6 stone in a year , reversed type 2 diabetes, just following a diabetic diet , no carbs , no bread rice pasta ,no grapes , fruit and meat and lots of veggies , fresh soups , and I been working out for at least 2-3 hours a week , basketball and some jiu jitsu and judo slowly strengthening myself again after 2 heart attacks .if anyone needs help please message me il happily chat about it , ah and I don't use sugar anymore , either Stevia sugar replacement or a bit of maple syrup . Just went back to my old boxing mentality for making weight for a fight , just set small goals and when you hit them it will give you confidence to make bigger steps . Ain't easy tho specially if your on a budget like me x

Well done you

We love the success stories posted in the group.

Gives me motivation "

thank you sir , we need to touch base bout versions and dubplates Mr black

By *stwo2023Couple 33 weeks ago

Worcester

So joined slimming world again last week mainly for the accountability. Lost 2lb in my first week

Evie

morden

"So joined slimming world again last week mainly for the accountability. Lost 2lb in my first week

Evie "

you go girl , well done x

nottingham

"So joined slimming world again last week mainly for the accountability. Lost 2lb in my first week

Evie "

Well done you

Celebrate that

Remember, even maintaining weight is a win

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 31 weeks ago

nottingham

How is everyone doing?

I lost 2kg last week.

Made me determined to keep it up

By *ookie46Woman 31 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"How is everyone doing?

I lost 2kg last week.

Made me determined to keep it up"

Well done

Deepest darkest Peru

I’m being consistent with my exercise and really enjoying it

Got measured yesterday and lost 4cm from each leg and 3cm from hips

My diabetic bloods and readings are not good sadly despite eating well

nottingham

"I’m being consistent with my exercise and really enjoying it

My diabetic bloods and readings are not good sadly despite eating well "

Great news on the losses.

I'm sure (with continued good eating), the blood and diabetes will sort themselves

By *stwo2023Couple 31 weeks ago

Worcester

My diabetic bloods and readings are not good sadly despite eating well "

What sort of exercise are you doing? I've noticed my bloods go up after weight lifting at the gym which is annoying. Thought it may have been because I was exercising on an empty stomach but I tried eating a banana before and it didn't really help.

Going to speak to my nurse about it at my next appointment. I wish I could get a continuous glucose monitor but am type 2 so not eligible. My dad has one as he is type 1 now after pancreatitis and it's really good.

Worcester

3.5lb down on slimming world so far. Next weigh in tonight so fingers crossed for another loss

Deepest darkest Peru

My diabetic bloods and readings are not good sadly despite eating well

What sort of exercise are you doing? I've noticed my bloods go up after weight lifting at the gym which is annoying. Thought it may have been because I was exercising on an empty stomach but I tried eating a banana before and it didn't really help.

Going to speak to my nurse about it at my next appointment. I wish I could get a continuous glucose monitor but am type 2 so not eligible. My dad has one as he is type 1 now after pancreatitis and it's really good. "

I go running as part of a running club, personal training with a mix of cardio and weights and then do a weeklong bootcamp which is a mix of everything

Some people with type 2 I know have got those monitors

nottingham

"3.5lb down on slimming world so far. Next weigh in tonight so fingers crossed for another loss "

Well done

Keep on keeping on

By *stellaWoman 31 weeks ago

London

I need to lose weight.

This is my main aim for 2024.

*now I want some cheese.

By *heGateKeeperMan 31 weeks ago

Stratford

Weighed myself this morning. I have a plan for my half marathon which includes running, gym and BJJ. This means I can skip at least 1 run a week because of the crossover gains. Other than that the principles I’m following are:

• Calorie deficit with nothing restricted as long as it fits my macros

• Weight training at least 3x a week

• Mobility work

• 2L of water a day. I have 4 separate water bottles (one for the car, one for work, one for my room and one for jiu jitsu)

I want to compete this year at a weight 6kg lower than I currently am and I’m determined to get that done

We can do it together

Deepest darkest Peru

"Weighed myself this morning. I have a plan for my half marathon which includes running, gym and BJJ. This means I can skip at least 1 run a week because of the crossover gains. Other than that the principles I’m following are:

• Mobility work

• 2L of water a day. I have 4 separate water bottles (one for the car, one for work, one for my room and one for jiu jitsu)

I want to compete this year at a weight 6kg lower than I currently am and I’m determined to get that done

We can do it together "

Got every faith in you GK

By *heGateKeeperMan 31 weeks ago

Stratford

"Weighed myself this morning. I have a plan for my half marathon which includes running, gym and BJJ. This means I can skip at least 1 run a week because of the crossover gains. Other than that the principles I’m following are:

• Mobility work

We can do it together

Got every faith in you GK "

I like it when it get on

Deepest darkest Peru

• Mobility work

We can do it together

Got every faith in you GK

I like it when it get on "

It won’t last

nottingham

"I need to lose weight.

This is my main aim for 2024.

*now I want some cheese. "

Welcome to the club

Cheese!

One of the most important inventions ever

Worcester

5lb down in 3 weeks now!

nottingham

"5lb down in 3 weeks now! "

Well done you

Keep on keeping on

By *oupleus30Couple 31 weeks ago

Minster

Wish I culd loose weight I just haven't got the "get up n go urge atm" someone needs to give me a massive kick up the ass

nottingham

"Wish I culd loose weight I just haven't got the "get up n go urge atm" someone needs to give me a massive kick up the ass "

Small changes can bring big results.

Maybe it's going for a walk once a week. Maybe it's reducing your sugar/alcohol/fatty food consumption.

Maybe it's something as simple as cutting out snacks. Try little things. Once you find something that works, that will be half the battle

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 30 weeks ago

nottingham

Hi guys

With my birthday fast approaching, I haven't really been as active as I would like. My eating hasn't been too bad so that has balanced things out. I'm planning on enjoying my birthday for 2 weeks and then having a hard reset.

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

nottingham

So

My birthday week is almost up and I had a cheeky weigh in. I have put on a stone and a half. I'm not concerned as once this weekend is over, it will be back to (some sort of) grind in order to make sure I don't have another year weighing this much. I have a big birthday next year and I'm planning on doing alot so dropping is a priority

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

nottingham

Hey

How is everyone doing?

Weighed myself today.

Heavier than I thought. Only I can do something about it. Small steps

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

nottingham

Hi guys

How are we all?

Just randomly stepped on the scales and have lost 5kgs

I haven't been anymore active (still haven't gotten to the gym) but I am eating a little less than normal. Long may it continue

By *ealMissShadyWoman 24 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Well done everyone.

My regime has taken a nosedive, lost motivation and menopause weight is creeping on, it's a vicious circle, mental health not so great right now which doesn't help.

Decided to strip it back, haven't lost my love for zumba thank goodness. Hoping to go for a run and planning on going to the gym tomorrow.

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

I'm starting to do it myself. Lost 7ibs in 2 and half weeks. Hardest part is not giving up

nottingham

"Well done everyone.

My regime has taken a nosedive, lost motivation and menopause weight is creeping on, it's a vicious circle, mental health not so great right now which doesn't help.

Decided to strip it back, haven't lost my love for zumba thank goodness. Hoping to go for a run and planning on going to the gym tomorrow. "

Good luck tomorrow and remember, sometimes it's about the small wins.

nottingham

"I'm starting to do it myself. Lost 7ibs in 2 and half weeks. Hardest part is not giving up"

Well done

Keep on keeping on

By *ookie46Woman 24 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Still going to small group personal training and bootcamp

I have my 10k run in five weeks so need to keep motivated

nottingham

"Still going to small group personal training and bootcamp

I have my 10k run in five weeks so need to keep motivated "

You are going to smash it out the park.

Your drive motivates me to want to do better. (Hopefully) This is the month of change for me. I have a big birthday next year and do not want to be carrying all this weight around.

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 21 weeks ago

nottingham

Morning guys

How are we all

By *irBobbMan 21 weeks ago

London / Birmingham

19 years ago I lost 5st. Now I'm a qualified PT and work in a local gym.

By *ongandharderMan 21 weeks ago

Rotherham

"This is a thread for everyone who wants to lose weight, get in shape or just switch to a healthier lifestyle. All are welcome x"

I was for longest time trying to gain weight so I'm the opposite haha

But yeah healthiest thing I did was nearly completely remove caffeine from my diet

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 21 weeks ago

nottingham

"19 years ago I lost 5st. Now I'm a qualified PT and work in a local gym."

How did you lose it? Did you make major changes?

How have you kept it off?

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

nottingham

Morning all

How is everyone doing?

I have lost a little weight and managed to maintain it.

People are starting to notice. I had two comments yesterday. I felt slightly proud

By *agic johnsonMan 15 weeks ago

morden

I have seemed to plateau at 100kg still playing basketball twice a week and doing the gym in the park , but the doc says I seem to be putting on muscle instead of burning fat , bit annoying as my target is 80 kg

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 15 weeks ago

somewhere

Lost 3 lbs this week, happy with that, it's slowly shifting.

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

nottingham

"Lost 3 lbs this week, happy with that, it's slowly shifting. "

Great news

Keep up the good work

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

nottingham

"I have seemed to plateau at 100kg still playing basketball twice a week and doing the gym in the park , but the doc says I seem to be putting on muscle instead of burning fat , bit annoying as my target is 80 kg "

Have you tried doing more fat burning based exercises?

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

Howdy everyone!

Just checking in to see how y'all doing. Anyone achieved that bikini body and are beach ready or are you waiting for summer to focus on the fitness?

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 9 weeks ago

somewhere

"Howdy everyone!

Just checking in to see how y'all doing. Anyone achieved that bikini body and are beach ready or are you waiting for summer to focus on the fitness?

"

I've lost just under 50lbs since January, it would have been just over but I went away last week and put on a little bit on, which I feel absolutely dreadful since, so lethargic, bloated etc. I feel like I've put it all back on (I know I haven't), I'm sticking to it though and went straight back to it on Monday so the mindset is still there x

"Howdy everyone!

I've lost just under 50lbs since January, it would have been just over but I went away last week and put on a little bit on, which I feel absolutely dreadful since, so lethargic, bloated etc. I feel like I've put it all back on (I know I haven't), I'm sticking to it though and went straight back to it on Monday so the mindset is still there x"

Well done you!!!

By *ookie46Woman 9 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Just had one holiday and confidently wore bikinis without being bikini body ready

Weight is dropping but mostly down to my new diabetic meds but still keeping my exercise up.

I’ve another two holidays to look forward too

"Just had one holiday and confidently wore bikinis without being bikini body ready

Weight is dropping but mostly down to my new diabetic meds but still keeping my exercise up.

I’ve another two holidays to look forward too "

Confidence is key. Wow, 3 holidays!!! You might just need another one to get over them x

Enjoy and keep up the good work

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

nottingham

Hey guys

How are we all doing?

My journey is heading in the right direction.

I'm being more active, controlling my food intake and (steadily) losing weight. My goal is to be under 100kg by the end of the year, which, if I remain consistent, should be achievable

By *ookie46Woman 2 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"Hey guys

How are we all doing?

I'm being more active, controlling my food intake and (steadily) losing weight. My goal is to be under 100kg by the end of the year, which, if I remain consistent, should be achievable "

Hey good to see you back

Things are going well here and keeping positive

nottingham

"Hey guys

How are we all doing?

I'm being more active, controlling my food intake and (steadily) losing weight. My goal is to be under 100kg by the end of the year, which, if I remain consistent, should be achievable

Hey good to see you back

Things are going well here and keeping positive "

That's good to hear

Anymore holidays planned before the end of the year?

By *issBlackedCouple 2 weeks ago

I Travel

I've lost a stone recently, hopefully more will follow. Hit a wee hurdle this week but back on it. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated

Deepest darkest Peru

"Hey guys

How are we all doing?

Hey good to see you back

That's good to hear

Anymore holidays planned before the end of the year?"

Yes 🙈🙈

I’m off to Milan in three weeks time 😁

Deepest darkest Peru

"I've lost a stone recently, hopefully more will follow. Hit a wee hurdle this week but back on it. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated "

Don’t let one bad day make a bad week

Well done on losing the stone

nottingham

"I've lost a stone recently, hopefully more will follow. Hit a wee hurdle this week but back on it. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated "

Firstly congratulations on the loss

A stone is nothing to be sniffed at

Secondly, remember there will be good days and bad days on this journey. Celebrate the wins and don't beat yourself up when things don't go so well. Weight fluctuates at the best of times so just keep on keeping on and you will achieve your goal. I used to get disheartened when I put weight back on but now I just use it as motivation

nottingham

"Hey guys

How are we all doing?

Hey good to see you back

That's good to hear

Anymore holidays planned before the end of the year?

Yes 🙈🙈

I’m off to Milan in three weeks time 😁"

Jealous

I'm your you will have a fabulous time

By *r Black 85 OP   Man 3 days ago

nottingham

How is everyone doing?

Me?

Not doing as much as I should. After this week there are 14 weeks left of the year so I still have time to hit my goal weight.

By *ookie46Woman 3 days ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"How is everyone doing?

Me?

Not doing as much as I should. After this week there are 14 weeks left of the year so I still have time to hit my goal weight. "

Dropped another 2kg since last week and back into my exercise routine after two recent holidays

nottingham

"How is everyone doing?

Me?

Not doing as much as I should. After this week there are 14 weeks left of the year so I still have time to hit my goal weight.

Dropped another 2kg since last week and back into my exercise routine after two recent holidays "

Wowzers

Now that's something to celebrate 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Anymore holidays/breaks before the end of the year?

By *oinerbillMan 3 days ago

warrington

Some fantastic efforts on here, well done to everyone

I am determined to loose 3 stone for my sons wedding next year, but a love of beer and pasta is the problem

Started eating smaller portions and have bought a bike and a rowing machine.

Some of your stories have really inspired me to reach my target

By *cuba149Man 3 days ago

Glasgow

Right, this is a big step for me.

Currently sitting at 100kg, 38 waist

By March next year (or sooner if I can) my goal is 75kg, with a 32 waist

Decided today to do a meal replacement diet, worked very well last year but personal circumstances stopped it. Planning 2 protein shakes for breakfast and lunch, dinner will be a 800kcal meal, any snacks in between if required will be nuts or dried veg

Certainly not everyone’s preferred diet or plan, but it got fantastic results before

nottingham

"Some fantastic efforts on here, well done to everyone

I am determined to loose 3 stone for my sons wedding next year, but a love of beer and pasta is the problem

Started eating smaller portions and have bought a bike and a rowing machine.

Some of your stories have really inspired me to reach my target"

Glad you are enjoying the thread. Keep us posted with how you get on with your journey😎

nottingham

"Right, this is a big step for me.

Currently sitting at 100kg, 38 waist

By March next year (or sooner if I can) my goal is 75kg, with a 32 waist

Decided today to do a meal replacement diet, worked very well last year but personal circumstances stopped it. Planning 2 protein shakes for breakfast and lunch, dinner will be a 800kcal meal, any snacks in between if required will be nuts or dried veg

Certainly not everyone’s preferred diet or plan, but it got fantastic results before "

What's important is what works for you. Hopefully you will have better results this time 😎

By *cuba149Man 3 days ago

Glasgow

"What's important is what works for you. Hopefully you will have better results this time 😎"

Appreciated mate 👍

nottingham

"What's important is what works for you. Hopefully you will have better results this time 😎

Appreciated mate 👍 "

We are here to support each other 😎

» Add a new message to this topic