FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > matching sets

matching sets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So as many of you know I have been a proud commando Girl for some time but just recently I have been drawn to sets of underwear, not just bras

Its taking sine fretting used to wearing knickers now and a again and I still go commando a lot but matching sets do look very sexy

They are only adds sets so far, no agent provocateur for me just yet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I usually only wear sets. Asda do have some nice ones at really reasonable prices

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I also wear set's and you can get some very sexy ones without breaking the bank.

I'm a matching set girl and proud. Asda do lovely sets which fit big knockers!!0

They o but they dont fit mines 44 g so got to go else were xx

Im gonna be proud to say im not always a matching set kinda girl....I always wear matching undies if going to a meet but on an everyday basis im not always matching i go for comfort.

And not sure if the other ladies agree but i have always found a couple of bras i buy to be mega comfy so i have about 5 or 6 that i wear lots as they are comfy and i dont normally have to have matching knickers and most my knickers are lace or satin as they are what i feel comfy in x

Asda i agree tho have some lovely underwear i have lots from there.

"Im gonna be proud to say im not always a matching set kinda girl....I always wear matching undies if going to a meet but on an everyday basis im not always matching i go for comfort.

And not sure if the other ladies agree but i have always found a couple of bras i buy to be mega comfy so i have about 5 or 6 that i wear lots as they are comfy and i dont normally have to have matching knickers and most my knickers are lace or satin as they are what i feel comfy in x

Asda i agree tho have some lovely underwear i have lots from there."

I'm like that , I have day to day horses nose bags and knickers so don't bother matching up but always do for a meet. Well unless its straight from work then they don't even get to see what I'm wearing as I dive in shower before they get near me.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I love asda stuff but find the knickers don't fit me properly so tend to get the bar and wear plain knickers....

» Add a new message to this topic