FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > too much to ask?

too much to ask?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it too much to ask for someone to have face pic and at least one veri before you agree to meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it too much to ask for someone to have face pic and at least one veri before you agree to meet?"

how does that work then for their first meet?

Apparently

No it's not but there'll always be someone who takes exception to your preferences.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Is it too much to ask for someone to have face pic and at least one veri before you agree to meet?"

If it was the site rules to have a pic and veri to meet then no. But its not.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Not at all. Ask for what ever you want. It's your prerogative.

[Removed by poster at 12/03/13 16:08:26]

If they don't have a veri a face pic would suffice. Without either I wouldn't meet x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Yes!

You'll be wanting them to be human and not wearing a gorilla suit next!! It's a slippery slope mark my words!!

"Is it too much to ask for someone to have face pic and at least one veri before you agree to meet?

how does that work then for their first meet? "

Fair point but it is possible. I'm actually still waiting to get my first meet from here! Though if you don't attend clubs or use other sites then you'll need someone to take the risk that you're genuine. It's tough being a newbie!

"Is it too much to ask for someone to have face pic and at least one veri before you agree to meet?

how does that work then for their first meet? "

Suppose so. Chicken and egg thing.

There are filters you can use to block people who dont have verifications and pictures if not face pictures so use them for starters. The rest there is the block button.

I've bin on here a long time no meets had some good chats tho I'm gunna bite the bullet and go to a club hopefully people will know I'm a real person not a computer screen... But to be fair it's upta the person id like the risk... If it ever happens haha

seen a few profiles saying they wont show face pics prior to meeting as they wana see in flesh first.

wether they have verifications/meets etc we dont do blind dating!

Doesn't seem too unreasonable to me

I know not all swinging is about meeting up in clubs, and how difficult it is for single guys out there .... but they can at least make the effort to attend a social, and be verified through there, it's not that complicated, even for North Wales

It's at least a way for someone, in particular a woman to try and find someone who's reputation is at least established - one way or the other

No. So why are you agreeing to meet people who don't then? Easy to filter them out.... n'est-ce pas?

nope not at all!

certainly not to much to ask as has been said before its not blind date.

No. So why are you agreeing to meet people who don't then? Easy to filter them out.... n'est-ce pas?"

Not agreeing to meet, but get a hard time when u tell them why!

New to this just getting to grips with filters

I do like a face pic to see what I'm getting but I've met lots of newbies without a verification ........ some have been outstanding meets.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

"I do like a face pic to see what I'm getting but I've met lots of newbies without a verification ........ some have been outstanding meets.

Everyone has to start somewhere. "

I like u! Hehe

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Not to me. Although I understand the argument that they have to get a veri somehow - I just don't want to meet anyone not verified. Personal preference.

And no face pic? Forget it - you don't even get a reply, let alone a meet.

A face pic is a must and I don't think its unreasonable to expect someone to at least be photo-verified.

[Removed by poster at 12/03/13 17:21:01]

If a pic and a veri are your criteria OP then it is perfectly reasonable to request them and refuse further correspondence if these are not forthcoming.

This site is to be used how we wish and we can refuse any request made of us. I have had messages from couples asking to see a fully naked picture of me or pics of us engaged in sexual activity. I am not a product, I don't come with a guarantee of a 360 degree picture and I refuse when asked. Anything I don't want to do I wont. There is noone on here I desperately want to meet that would make me change

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

If those are what you stipulate then no it's not too much to ask for.

I wouldn't change my way of working for anyone though.

I prefer people to face cam.

I don't care about verifications. I judge a meet for me , not someone i've never met or heard of.

The best person I have ever met from here didn't have verifications. Still see him many years on. Quality

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

no perfectly reasonable and what we insist on. if they dont have meet in person veri then only way they will meet us is at a fab social do. that way if they dont turn up we havent wasted our time.

We had one the other get want to meet we said no as he had been here over a year and no meet in person veris (well not veried at all) he came back quite snotty as he said he couldnt get veried if no one gave him chance could he and we said true but not our problem. we insist on meet in person veris and he didnt have any.. 'user no longer in site now' but tough we dont owe newbies any favours no one did for us we had to bite the bullet and get ourselves along to a social to get verified so no reason why others cant. if people dont like it tough dont message us. think the longer we are on here the tougher the skin gets to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic