FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > condoms??

condoms??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right it has been over 6-7 years since I have acttualy neededto get condoms, now I know you can get them free, dose anyone know if there is anywhere in glasgow city center you can get them? And also what the hek would you say?? Would kind of sound a bit silly just saying give me condoms lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just google local GUM clinics in your area and pop along and ask for some. they'll give them free..

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I went to the loo at the doctors surgery last week and there was a box there full of condoms for people to help themselves to.

GUM clinics, I have never heard of them before?? But I will have a little look, and as for doctors surgerys, I havent been there in 3years when I broke my arm at work lol, but thanks for the help

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Don't the barbers in Glasgow offer you "Something for the weekend sir "

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Right it has been over 6-7 years since I have acttualy neededto get condoms, now I know you can get them free, dose anyone know if there is anywhere in glasgow city center you can get them? And also what the hek would you say?? Would kind of sound a bit silly just saying give me condoms lol "

Six to seven years and your 22?!! Go you!

You can buy condoms in Boots, Superdrugs, Tescos etc, you can even buy them online.

If you're going to be meeting strangers for sex you'd be wise to familiarise yourself with your local GUM clinic!

Have fun, keep safe!

Gum clinic = sexual health clinic. First visit can be daunting, but granny generally staff are nice and professional, and the other punters are in the same boat as you

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Buy them you can get them online at really good prices from amazon and ebay I got a bulk deal of 144 for a tenner the other day

Not silly loads of people will go to drop in clinics for them.

If you look up your local sexual health clinic on the net it will give you opening times and such.

"Don't the barbers in Glasgow offer you "Something for the weekend sir "

"

My dad was a barber and he used to ask this to his customer,and actually gave condoms out!

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

When I read the op I was expecting it to be from an older gentleman who was maybe just divorced and back on the market,hence the not having used condoms for 6 or 7 years...not a 22 year old...LOL

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lloyds Chemist give out free condoms just ask for free condoms easy!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Family planning clinics, but you can also get them from your gp surgery - just make sure they haven't got spermicide on, it's not recommended.

If you have a home bargains near you they are the best priced main branded ones I've seen in shops - around £2 for a packet of 12 mates.

Wow lots of responses, thankyou all, I have looked up this GUM clinic and will be poping along to my local one soon, and I seen a few of you mention the 6-7 year gap lol, those years I have only ever been with gf's thats why I havent need to buy condoms for all this time, but now im single its time to wrap up

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Then go into a chemist and buy some...

They are cheap enough after all

» Add a new message to this topic