FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > selling phones

selling phones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

whats the best site to sell a mobile phone on?

I ave a HTC One S i want to sel as i have upgraded. i a not keen to use eBay as i know people who have been ripped off big time on there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Easiest way is use ebay, but insist on payment via Paypal (its easy to open an account). That way the money goes into your account before you send off the phone

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Go on one of the phone selling comparison sites see who will give you best deal for it fonebanker used to be good but there are others that offer better prices lately. I'm about to sell a blackberry to one and prices vary from £40-£68 so Google and look around

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"whats the best site to sell a mobile phone on?

I ave a HTC One S i want to sel as i have upgraded. i a not keen to use eBay as i know people who have been ripped off big time on there."

I used to have HTC desire, one of the best phones I ever had, I upgraded to an iphone, but have to say the HTC was better ........ what have you upgraded to and is it better ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Avoid gumtree, eBay is your best bet and good luck

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"whats the best site to sell a mobile phone on?

I ave a HTC One S i want to sel as i have upgraded. i a not keen to use eBay as i know people who have been ripped off big time on there.

I used to have HTC desire, one of the best phones I ever had, I upgraded to an iphone, but have to say the HTC was better ........ what have you upgraded to and is it better ??"

sony xperia t, still on android. fab camera (13mp - which is 1mp less than the bridge camera i just bought lol)

Try gumtree and meet in person for cash. Its free to to advertise.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I've always sold my old phones on ebay and got a damn good price for them too but i don't allow bids from outside the UK nor anyone with zero feedback which seems to alleviate the scamming bids.

This method is still not safe i lost £200 for a phone because there PayPal got hacked pay pal just pulled the money back off me, long story but in the end I lost out,

I give my old phones to the local charity shops.

» Add a new message to this topic