FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone else find it strange

Anyone else find it strange

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well maybe strange is the wrong word but I've noticed that there are a couple of local ish women who clearly have a similar type to me and we seem to be meeting the same guys, I don't know why but I find this a little bit weird. I guess it's to be expected especially if you have a specific type but I've only noticed it recently.

Does anyone else get this? Or am I over thinking things? Or maybe I should befriend these women so we can share the fitties we find

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's not so much a 'type' thing as a geography thing .....

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

yeh agree with granny there in that it is a geography thing .. know a few women who meet the same guys as me but I dont find it a drama at all .. would be more surprised if i didnt to be honest

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yeah same here in fact there's someone new localish to me that seems to be working her way through my playmates lol but it's just geography I guess!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just geography! What's local for you is also local for them!

Think your over thinking things

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Come on fair game everyones got the freedom to do wtf they want. No-one has divine access to one anothers panties surely ?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I don't even notice pay attention to who other women are meeting. Just wouldn't have occurred to me.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Coincidentally I have noticed several of the men local to you seem to go for the same type of women - ones with a pulse who fuck. Funny how you notice these things after a while. But don't mind me, I'm probably over analysing things. Doh!

bristol

"I don't even notice pay attention to who other women are meeting. Just wouldn't have occurred to me."

dont you ever click on guys profiles who you meet regular though and notice new veris ?

"It's not so much a 'type' thing as a geography thing ..... "

id agree with this

i've noticed a few guys I have met have women on their verifications that have several other men i've met on theirs

I just put it down to the fact we all live local so stands to reason we will be mailing the same people

"Come on fair game everyones got the freedom to do wtf they want. No-one has divine access to one anothers panties surely ?

"

Don't get me wrong, I'm not by any means trying to dictate who the people I meet see. I think it's just the thing with veris that you see who is meeting who and there are two ladies in particular who have been cropping up in the veris of people I've spoken to and it just seemed for a minute that the 3 of us are all going through the same guys

"Come on fair game everyones got the freedom to do wtf they want. No-one has divine access to one anothers panties surely ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not by any means trying to dictate who the people I meet see. I think it's just the thing with veris that you see who is meeting who and there are two ladies in particular who have been cropping up in the veris of people I've spoken to and it just seemed for a minute that the 3 of us are all going through the same guys "

you must all have excellent taste then if its guys you wanna meet too

"I don't even notice pay attention to who other women are meeting. Just wouldn't have occurred to me.

dont you ever click on guys profiles who you meet regular though and notice new veris ?"

Exactly, I get messages by someone who I find interesting and then look at the veris and the same two ladies keep cropping up. I'm not checking up on who they are meeting, it's just something I've noticed. Like others have said its probably just a location thing.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I don't even notice pay attention to who other women are meeting. Just wouldn't have occurred to me.

dont you ever click on guys profiles who you meet regular though and notice new veris ?"

Very rarely. I onyl care about them meeting me, not meeting others.

bristol

"

Very rarely. I onyl care about them meeting me, not meeting others."

oh I pop on to perve the pics ... me bad !!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

oh I pop on to perve the pics ... me bad !! "

I don't even do that! I think there must be something wrong with me.

bristol

"

oh I pop on to perve the pics ... me bad !!

I don't even do that! I think there must be something wrong with me. "

oh try it .. its great at first break on a morning when your day is going bad and you just perve and reflect .. what a 'pick me up' !!

By *axwellTattMan  over a year ago

knutsford

"Well maybe strange is the wrong word but I've noticed that there are a couple of local ish women who clearly have a similar type to me and we seem to be meeting the same guys, I don't know why but I find this a little bit weird. I guess it's to be expected especially if you have a specific type but I've only noticed it recently.

Does anyone else get this? Or am I over thinking things? Or maybe I should befriend these women so we can share the fitties we find "

I shall let you know if i ever meet anyone local or at all

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I don't even notice pay attention to who other women are meeting. Just wouldn't have occurred to me."

^^^^This!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

dont you ever click on guys profiles who you meet regular though and notice new veris ?

Exactly, I get messages by someone who I find interesting and then look at the veris and the same two ladies keep cropping up. I'm not checking up on who they are meeting, it's just something I've noticed. Like others have said its probably just a location thing. "

I don't meet many more than once so don't pay attention if they have new veris.

Exactly, I get messages by someone who I find interesting and then look at the veris and the same two ladies keep cropping up. I'm not checking up on who they are meeting, it's just something I've noticed. Like others have said its probably just a location thing.

I don't meet many more than once so don't pay attention if they have new veris."

For me it's not just people I've met, I've just noticed recently that I might start chatting to someone and then I read their veris and I keep seeing the same two ladies cropping up in their veris. Think I need to befriend the ladies so we can tag team

Def a geography thing. I got talking to a woman ages ago and we were just chatting and she mentioned she had a meet with someone, a regular thing i think, not long after i chatted to a guy who had to shoot off because he had a meet. I checked her veri's and it turned out they were meeting eachother!

» Add a new message to this topic