FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > can you find true love on here?

can you find true love on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered what peoples opinions were on above topic as I have recently been in situation where feelings of a more real nature came into being only to be fully played and then crushed. But can you honestly find love on here if of course that's what you're after. And yes I know its not a dating site and It was never my intention to look for a relationship or have anything with anyone other than good clean fun. Well maybe not so clean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We met on here... and yes... it is possible.

Think we got very lucky and met someone so similar - but it always is a bit weird to think about where we met, but the easy bit is that we both came on here NOT looking for each other in anyway, so the fact tha we met, liked and have been together for 18 months sort of shows us that its working.

Whats the song 'we found love in a hopeless place'

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Tell me about the crushed bit.

Yes it is possible to find true love on here.

We found love, its our second anniversary today!

I tried a relationship with someone I met on here, but it fizzled out

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Same Here!!!!!

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i love all my fuckbuddies i have on here

King's Crustacean

"I tried a relationship with someone I met on here, but it fizzled out "

Tell me about the fizzle.

King's Crustacean

"Same Here!!!!! "

uh oh .....

King's Crustacean

"i love all my fuckbuddies i have on here "

Bet you love some more than others tho .

By *r and mrs bangerboobsCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Mr BB and I initially met through here....we've been together just over 3 1/2 years so yes in answer to the OPs question

I believe you can find love anywhere. If you are meant to be then so be it.

Enjoy whatever you have for however long it lasts xx

Wishing you all the best

no you cant

if you want love find it before you cum here

King's Crustacean

awwwwww I love you

When I joined last year, my first meet was so lovely to me, understanding, not pushy or rushing me into stuff. he came to pick me up, dropped me home, took me out of town for a drink or coffee then we went off for fun. Lovely lovely guy, to use a word he hates, he is nice too. Unfortunately for me and him, i did fall for him a little bit, which was too much for him to cope with and our last meet was him telling me we couldnt meet anymore. He just wanted fun. If I hadnt had feelings I think we would still have been seeing each other now and as he now is moved into his own place at least I think he has, that was his plan last year, we would have had somewhere fab to go to in private. Sweet, lovely guy and i fucked it up. I would definately meet him again if he asked me and prob no-one else. He did block me but has since un-blocked me so, unfortunately for my state of mind I am hopeful of a message sometime maybe. I sent him a wink but he hasnt been online so I think he may be away or just not going online. Im scared to message him in case he blocks me again as I do not want to freak him out again. Have his mobile no but same applies. Anyway, this was about you not me, but as usual I go off on one. I think anyway, if you find someone you get on well with and have some reg meets with, why not fall in love especially if they feel the same way? Hurts like fuck though if they dont.

not sure i aint looking for that but my mate loopy lou met someone off here richard and they married they not on here they dont swing and they are very happy xxx

"We found love, its our second anniversary today! "

happy anniversary

I certainly hope so as its what I'm searching for

the worlds a big place mind. if you cant find it out there dont chuck all ur eggs into a sex sites basket

remember where you are

I suppose you can find love anywhere, you never know when thing are going to sneak up and bite you on the bum, if you are looking you will find it

You might but I doubt it very very much and be very carefull !!

I was so cynical about it but he convinced me to lower my walls and start to feel again. Then bam gone. Wall back up and staying there. X

Three years ago I had a Friday night meet that lasted till the Monday morning. Since that day Ahabs and I have been together. Took us over a year to admit we were together, as neither of us were looking for a partner. The point I'm trying to make is that it does not matter where you met, as long as you are always honest and upfront about everything you do and everyone you meet. And don't change who you are just because you are now a "couple".

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I agree with those who say it is possible to find love anywhere - although I would think that the majority would not be actively looking for it on here perhaps.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I wasn't looking for it...but it found me, lol. We'll be celebrating our 3rd anniversary in a few months. Of course it's possible to find love on a swinging site....as you can find it anywhere, but I think you should take things slowly... if it's meant to be it will be

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

A few things we promised ourselves:

1) We would not change who we are, what we like or what we do as individuals

2) We talk about everything no matter ho small, trivial or awkward

3) We talk to each other about our meets (to those that think its not discreet,... our honesty and communication comes first)

4) We do not get a couples profile: we do not want one nor do we need one - any couples or pairs we have met in the time have approached us both as individuals.

5) And no, anyone that ha suggested we become a "full and genuine couple" and "stop meeting singles" have been told where to go.

6) Neither of us "takes one for the team", nor would we ask or expect it of either.

7) When we are out together, we enjoy the mingling, as well as when either one of us gets "abducted" with a wave to "have fun!"

Some have found success, others failed spectacularly for all to see.

I shan't say never never, however, I am too busy in other areas of my life to have time to invest on a full blown relationship for the foreseeable future.

Besides, I am happy being single and be my own mistress with my time, needs and wants.

By *axwellTattMan  over a year ago

knutsford

"Just wondered what peoples opinions were on above topic as I have recently been in situation where feelings of a more real nature came into being only to be fully played and then crushed. But can you honestly find love on here if of course that's what you're after. And yes I know its not a dating site and It was never my intention to look for a relationship or have anything with anyone other than good clean fun. Well maybe not so clean "

I think its like anything too be honest something might start as friends or your playing with another but outside of this when the play/fun is over people have to talk to each other and sometimes they find they have something other that what ever in common it’s a funny old world but they also say there’s someone out there for everyone

knutsford

"I certainly hope so as its what I'm searching for "

shall i put you down for a dating site with a twist then

How spooky only had this conversation a couple of hours ago with a fellow Forumite

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I did yes and a connectiin not just sexually but in so many ways.

I dont think I will find that again to be honest. To be completely honest with someone and allow them to see your flaws too is pretty special.

We are still friends but no longer a couple and he is now forming a relationship with another lady from here. I hope our friendship carries on but will have to see if it does.

But yes. I did find love. Maybe I need to put my walls up again now and listen to my intuition more.

Fruit x

Have you checked down the back of the sofa? Find most things there

Failing that you cant find love it sneaks up and bites yer arse when you least expect it. If it does come from here at least you will know they like sex

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Oh god - I don't want to find love here or anywhere else. Brings me out in a rash just thinking about it! I've done with all that.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Love can find you down the fozen section in the supermarket so you may find it here... who knows things hit you between the eyes when you least expect it..

knutsford

"How spooky only had this conversation a couple of hours ago with a fellow Forumite

"

it wasn't me lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I hope the one who are looking for love do.

If........i was looking for love...and im not. ...I wouldnt want a relationship based firstly on sex....

It wouldnt work.

Those relationships that have worked have obviously found something extra and so things progress.

I love my fb but am not in love with him....big difference .

But good luck to those who have found IT.......

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I firmly believe the key is not to look for it: I know quite a few that have found it by chance, and have done well.

I don't know anyone that went swinging with the aim of finding love, found it and have successfully stayed together.

To a large extent, its somewhat of a contradiction to walk into a polygamous environment with aims to be (effectively) monogamous, look for someone that is happy to also be monogamous and in the meantime rule out anyone else (that chooses to stay polygamous) as not good enough.

Its the same as a vegetarian getting upset about the limited items on a "Chicken Cottage" menu.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You can find love anywhere, so here is no different. However, i certainly dont think its the right place to come looking for love as most are looking for nsa

We met on here and its been great . .

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Try walking into Schuh, i fall in love everytime i go in there.

I have seen a few on here find it or something near but a lot haven't lasted for many reasons. Maybe swingers are happier with less commitments.

yes no maybe...

the only thing that surprises me on here is ppl being led up the garden path with promises of love...unfortunately u will be preyed upon as easy fodder

if ur searching for love..I just really wouldnt admit it online, searching for a level of commitment is entirely different

cheated on ONE time by ur 'partner' especially if uve met via a swinging site?- one strike he/she is OUT..longer people let the shit happen, the longer it will happen

Who's to say where you'll find love. I'm sure lots have found it in stranger places than this. Good look to all that do.. In the meantime just enjoy yourself and have fun.

I'm hoping I will find someone who is open minded as me and accepts me for who I am as I would them just not sure it would ever happen so just chilling and getting my life back on track

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I totally agree with Paddy, the more vulnerability people show, the more they attract the not so committed...

knutsford

It’s rather odd in BDSM its always said that you search for the one, however I have known people search for years withought finding the one as its called. It has to be in what’s ever it is the balance like some might say 2 different personas but then its an extension of who you is or are.

I never found the one I will admit to that met a lot of ships that pasted in the night though

I used to look then I went to specs savers and now I can see clearly....

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I fail to see how anybody can choose or deny love. The simple fact is that if two people feel the same about each other then the only decision is whether to act upon it or not. Where you find it is immaterial.

I love all my regular fuck buddies They are just all FABulous and the best men in the world xx

I have not read the whole thread.... but I would say its possible to find true love anywhere... here is no different..

I guess for me if I was going to meet someone that is compatiable with me in that way then it would be someone I met in my lifestyle rather than out of it...

Although for me that could be someone at a car show just as easy, or bike event.... however they would have to accept all sides of me... including the fact I have a dominant and that I have sex with others... as if I were to give that up, I would be changing who I was.

So as I say... for me if it were to happen ( very very unlikely) it has more chance on places like this than anywhere else.

To those looking... STOP LOOKING... Love is always most true when you let it find you..

Its always when you least expect it.

Yes you can find love on here, if it works depends on the individuals.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"yes no maybe...

the only thing that surprises me on here is ppl being led up the garden path with promises of love...unfortunately u will be preyed upon as easy fodder

if ur searching for love..I just really wouldnt admit it online, searching for a level of commitment is entirely different

cheated on ONE time by ur 'partner' especially if uve met via a swinging site?- one strike he/she is OUT..longer people let the shit happen, the longer it will happen"

^^^^This!

Im not looking for love. my own feelings as I said previously well as was said earlier by someone bit me on the bum in a bad way. got blocked. Id like some affection in the form of a great cuddle and some kissing - nothing wrong with that and some spark/connection then if there is that I think people can have some good fun too. And regarding the guy I was referring to, if he asked to see me id go without question.

knutsford

"Im not looking for love. my own feelings as I said previously well as was said earlier by someone bit me on the bum in a bad way. got blocked. Id like some affection in the form of a great cuddle and some kissing - nothing wrong with that and some spark/connection then if there is that I think people can have some good fun too. And regarding the guy I was referring to, if he asked to see me id go without question."

so there is something still there?

"I used to look then I went to specs savers and now I can see clearly.... "

I can borrow them pls?

"I used to look then I went to specs savers and now I can see clearly....

I can borrow them pls?"

You sure can....

Not from my personal experience, but yes, love is found anywhere, even same sex love in prisons etc. it's just an emotional attachment formed through positive experiences shared

knutsford

I can borrow them pls?

You sure can.... "

are they the ones that have the rose tint on them?

I can borrow them pls?

You sure can....

are they the ones that have the rose tint on them? "

Oooh those are the best ones..

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

You can find love anywhere, so this site would be no different....although it has to be said that some people fall in love at the drop of a hat and end up looking decidedly needy....

I can borrow them pls?

You sure can....

are they the ones that have the rose tint on them? "

no they got damaged not had the replaced yet....

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I don't see why not. Love has a habit of appearing at random and often inopportune moments anyway

i wouldnt actively look for it on here as its not the place for love but as has been said it isnt impossible for it to happen afterall when you meet the right person you just no its the right one.

"You can find love anywhere, so this site would be no different....although it has to be said that some people fall in love at the drop of a hat and end up looking decidedly needy....

"

Yes you can

By *yggeCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"no you cant

if you want love find it before you cum here"

And before he cums....

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It is very possible to find true love on here.

I have found it 46 times.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It is very possible to find true love on here.

I have found it 46 times. "

Could be 47

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"It is very possible to find true love on here.

I have found it 46 times.

Could be 47 "

Just because you come from Brighton it doesn't mean you have to automatically be ghey Steve!

Don't let them oppress you bro.

knutsford

I can borrow them pls?

You sure can....

are they the ones that have the rose tint on them?

Oooh those are the best ones.. "

can you get me a pair then? lol

» Add a new message to this topic