FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > In order of preference

In order of preference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

To those that have bed buddies (I hate the term fuck buddies) Do you have a favourite one....do you have a number system if you have a few...for example number 1 bed buddy??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hate the term fuck buddies too. I call em play mates lol.. I have 3 I meet regular, its close between 2 but I definitely have a fav. He knows exactly what buttons to press

Yes and no.

I was seeing one for 7 years or so who always came first cos it was more than just sex i guess.

I did meet other randoms but for the last 18 months or so I have met pretty much the same people, but the amount of times I met them depended more on timing and opportunity as opposed to having any preference for one over another.

"To those that have bed buddies (I hate the term fuck buddies) Do you have a favourite one....do you have a number system if you have a few...for example number 1 bed buddy?? "

I think you on to something there. Bed buddies sounds better than Fuck buddies. I like it.. going to add it to my repitore if you don't mind. X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I call them gentleman callers, yes i have a favourite but ive known him 7 years, however, i wouldnt give him priority over other meets. But if he lets me know when hes free i do try and work it so im free as well. But i wouldnt turn anyone down for him.

I even try and help him look for meets when hes available at short notice, i showed him how to use the meet today funtion. We are very close as friends

my wife calls hers "fun buddy" i do now, but i dont have a favourite and i wouldnt say on here. but each one i have met is different from another for some reason fun wise.

"To those that have bed buddies (I hate the term fuck buddies) Do you have a favourite one....do you have a number system if you have a few...for example number 1 bed buddy?? "

No. My view is that each person brings something different to the experience - its the differences which make it exciting, not a ranking system.

Ranking systems are subversive - because on a subconscious level why would you settle for anything less than the best, and when you do, you will be thinking that it could have been better.

Embracing the differences, however, lets you focus on all the positives of each individual. Like a buffet of sex.

Besides, I ain't going to be anyone's 'Number 2'!! Ewww.

"To those that have bed buddies (I hate the term fuck buddies) Do you have a favourite one....do you have a number system if you have a few...for example number 1 bed buddy??

No. My view is that each person brings something different to the experience - its the differences which make it exciting, not a ranking system.

Ranking systems are subversive - because on a subconscious level why would you settle for anything less than the best, and when you do, you will be thinking that it could have been better.

Embracing the differences, however, lets you focus on all the positives of each individual. Like a buffet of sex.

Besides, I ain't going to be anyone's 'Number 2'!! Ewww.

"

No I agree its just something i saw that got me thinking...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Yes and no.

I was seeing one for 7 years or so who always came first cos it was more than just sex i guess.

I did meet other randoms but for the last 18 months or so I have met pretty much the same people, but the amount of times I met them depended more on timing and opportunity as opposed to having any preference for one over another."

Very similar to myself although I've started looking to meet others as it's getting samey.

That's what i call mine too bed buddies much better

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I have a few fuck buddies but don't have a preference. They all seem to serve a different purpose.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I never had rankings for people but I did have certain gentlemen who u would check with first before casting a net for New people lol

Who I would check with would depend on time if day and location.

One would be nice lol

I had a list of I'd like to fuck buddies

Yeah, when you have a list with no names on it, 'ranking' is not the word I would have used; though it sounds remarkably similar!

"To those that have bed buddies (I hate the term fuck buddies) Do you have a favourite one....do you have a number system if you have a few...for example number 1 bed buddy??

One would be nice lol"

Don't worry I dont have one either....

I've nobody I see regularly enough to call em bed buddy...........yet!

One would be nice lol

Don't worry I dont have one either.... "

This makes me sad.

» Add a new message to this topic