FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What you get for Mothers Day?

What you get for Mothers Day?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And if nothing i am sending you kisses and (((hugs))) And also if you lost your mum . xxx I got chocs and CD. And cards one hand made too .. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got cards a necklace a keyring a new red lippy and phone calls from the older two. Breakfast in bed from my youngest.

Just been having a chat with my mother and she said the bouquet I bought her a couple of days ago is looking lovely now.

Hope all those other mums got a call or a hug from their kids.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

A card and box of chocs and my beautiful son

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Nothing. Despite the fact that I've been pregnant seven times I have no living children. I still consider myself to be a mum but my husband has never thought to buy me a card

"Nothing. Despite the fact that I've been pregnant seven times I have no living children. I still consider myself to be a mum but my husband has never thought to buy me a card "
well i lost two myself so my heart go out to you. I know how that feel. xxx ((( HUGS )))

a cd, a bouquet of flowers and a long weekend in london, and a lovely long phone call as my daughter cant be here with me, looking forward to skyping her later. the wonders of technology, happy motherd day to you all

"Nothing. Despite the fact that I've been pregnant seven times I have no living children. I still consider myself to be a mum but my husband has never thought to buy me a card "

((hugs))

This can be such a sad day. I miss my mom terribly. I should be cooking lunch for her and making a fuss.

"Nothing. Despite the fact that I've been pregnant seven times I have no living children. I still consider myself to be a mum but my husband has never thought to buy me a card

((hugs))

This can be such a sad day. I miss my mom terribly. I should be cooking lunch for her and making a fuss.

"

maybe in your own way you can still do somthing for your mum x Doing it for you maybe knowing it would make her happy ?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

11 children plus 4 adults for a over 24 hour sleepover.

Just got home and shattered.

My youngest was there my big one not but my mum was there too

Thats what I got......

I now have vanilla vodka.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Nothing

Again

What am I doing wrong?

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Sent my mum an orchid (she's a mad keen gardener) and just got back from delivering her a bottle of wine and a huge hug and a hand made card from her grandson. The hug won hands down as she thought we couldn't make it over to see her today.

Mums rule!

I got a card and a lego rose for my wife from my son

A journal and 2 boxes of chocs....havnt seen kray 1 yet he was staying at his gf's for the weekend

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

In two minds about posting, seeing some happy and some very sad posts on here. I feel happy about mine and what they have done for me but I also feel a sadness for all those mums and daughters who are missing something today - for whatever reason. xx

"In two minds about posting, seeing some happy and some very sad posts on here. I feel happy about mine and what they have done for me but I also feel a sadness for all those mums and daughters who are missing something today - for whatever reason. xx"
me too as i know how much i miss my dad and i know some will be missing there mums today and the children thay lost in some way ... All i can offer is my ((hugs))) and say i am thinking of you too xxx

I got a bottle of Loverdose by Diesel perfume and a basket full of plants which will go outside once this spell of cold weather is gone

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Cards, flowers, smellies, chocolates...my girls are not imaginative, but bless em, I even got cuddles and I love you mum.

All things considered, can't grumble

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Well I have a surprise visit from my son and his girlfriend, I thought they wernt coming till Tuesday.They live 255 miles away.

After this week ( my first chemo treatment out of 6, every 21 days} I cant stop crying and it just affirms the really great adults thay have grown into......Off out to dinner at 5pm, best get some sleep and be ready for the nosh lol

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"Well I have a surprise visit from my son and his girlfriend, I thought they wernt coming till Tuesday.They live 255 miles away.

After this week ( my first chemo treatment out of 6, every 21 days} I cant stop crying and it just affirms the really great adults thay have grown into......Off out to dinner at 5pm, best get some sleep and be ready for the nosh lol"

Sounds like a happy surprise for you x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

(((Hugs))) I buried a son...can't imagine that pain x 7. Your husband probably thinks to send you a card would be "insensitive".

I got nothing

"Well I have a surprise visit from my son and his girlfriend, I thought they wernt coming till Tuesday.They live 255 miles away.

After this week ( my first chemo treatment out of 6, every 21 days} I cant stop crying and it just affirms the really great adults thay have grown into......Off out to dinner at 5pm, best get some sleep and be ready for the nosh lol"

Really sorry to read this - and hope you can enjoy the day nonetheless

A box of chocs a card however my son made it and left it at school but the best was a great big squishy cuddle and a happy mothers day mummy i love you! Nothing beats that squishy cuddle!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

my cock sucked

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

My daughter knew I wanted a huge glass bowl to put floating candles in so she got me one. Then she baked some mini cupcakes and got me a small selection of Thorntons.

Very nice and thoughtful - as always - and much appreciated.

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

I got a text off my son who is 180 miles away - his card didn't arrive in time I sent my mum a handmade plaque that said I'd be lost without her and a card I made for her as well as giving her a phonecall.

"my cock sucked

"

Now how INAPPRORPIATE is this!!!!!

"my cock sucked

"

you never know _iew xx keep my fingers crossed here you get that . x

Have not seen my children yet, as one works and the others are at their dads, so am checking out the goods on here with a lovely chilled glass of wine

"I got nothing "

Put a dress on for the day

"my cock sucked

you never know _iew xx keep my fingers crossed here you get that . x"

Think he HAD that... by the sound of it, and is claiming it under Mothers' Day Allowance!!!! Some people, eh?

I put flowers on john s mum grave and my nans , Loved my nan she was like a mum lived next door, And read to me and i was more in there house then my own x

Nothing... But only because the post in this town is snail mail. Looking forward to the post in the morning thou

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I got handmade cards from all 3 winks plus a good friend came over and took the kids upstairs and helped them make 3 little vases full of flowers from her garden plus mini daffidils...I have been dosing myself with solpadine since though as do not have the heart to tell them that the smell of the flowers was bringing on a migraine as it was such a nice thing for her to do.I will put them in the kitchen once kids in bed and open windows to air out down here a bit

I cooked my mum a really nice dinner it was pretty good even if I do say so myself!

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

An emptier wallet but she well worth it you only get one mum x

By *ardeninedenCouple  over a year ago

Hull

The wife says she got strectch marks on Mothers Day

I GOT CAKE!!! ftw

"The wife says she got strectch marks on Mothers Day"
snap i got some too xxx

"And if nothing i am sending you kisses and (((hugs))) And also if you lost your mum . xxx I got chocs and CD. And cards one hand made too .. x "

I got nothing and doubt i ever will

"And if nothing i am sending you kisses and (((hugs))) And also if you lost your mum . xxx I got chocs and CD. And cards one hand made too .. x

I got nothing and doubt i ever will "

I didn't get anything either. I feel like I've lost him.

» Add a new message to this topic