FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Desperation comes in many forms and ways.

Desperation comes in many forms and ways.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Name them please , Be nice to know how people see this in swinging.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Fuck me, didnt i just type that?

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

'I'm lonely, anyone interested?'

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is one of the saddest things to witness in swinging...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wide/husband/partner doesn't understand me !

"Fuck me, didnt i just type that? "
you did and made me think ....... what forms and ways.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Fuck me, didnt i just type that? you did and made me think ....... what forms and ways. "
I thought is typed in the wrong box

When you're having sex with someone but really need the loo?

"Name them please , Be nice to know how people see this in swinging."

Why on earth would you even contemplate it would be nice to name how desperate people get and name them?

I am having trouble with this so an explanation please.

"When you're having sex with someone but really need the loo? "
is that number 1 or 2 .

Having sex with people you are in no way attracted to just for the sex.

"Name them please , Be nice to know how people see this in swinging.

Why on earth would you even contemplate it would be nice to name how desperate people get and name them?

I am having trouble with this so an explanation please."

was on other post made me think ... as theres loads here on fab most of us woman get the letters each day from them.

I am having trouble with this so an explanation please.was on other post made me think ... as theres loads here on fab most of us woman get the letters each day from them."

No you didn't read darling I asked why would it be nice to ridicule the desperate?

I am having trouble with this so an explanation please.was on other post made me think ... as theres loads here on fab most of us woman get the letters each day from them.

No you didn't read darling I asked why would it be nice to ridicule the desperate? "

who are ? we are just chating about it all as we do most things here ..

"When you're having sex with someone but really need the loo? is that number 1 or 2 . "

Well if you're that desperate! Eww

I am having trouble with this so an explanation please.was on other post made me think ... as theres loads here on fab most of us woman get the letters each day from them.

No you didn't read darling I asked why would it be nice to ridicule the desperate? who are ? we are just chating about it all as we do most things here .."

Take a deep breath and read your thread again. What I am asking is why it would be NICE to point out how desperate people are are and ridicule its not a hard question to ask.

So why NICE?

I think she meant the forms of desperation not the people

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"My wide/husband/partner doesn't understand me !"

The 21st century version is my wife/husband have an understanding.

No you didn't read darling I asked why would it be nice to ridicule the desperate? who are ? we are just chating about it all as we do most things here ..

Take a deep breath and read your thread again. What I am asking is why it would be NICE to point out how desperate people are are and ridicule its not a hard question to ask.

So why NICE?"

Because i am not nasty ......Its not nice to be desperate for things but some may even get ofF on that too here. Just like to know the forms and ways .. i see alot myself and just people see things in diffrent ways here ...why i love the forums.

"I think she meant the forms of desperation not the people"

Well as I am not the OP thats why I asked, we call all surmise why someone did something but if you want to know its always best to see it from the horses mouth.

I am specifically on about the word nice as its simple word and in relation to people being desperate its odd that its supposed to be nice to see how desperate people are.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

We all sometimes become desperate in some things thoughtout our lives.. sometimes we are desperate to find a job or desperate for the toilet... Some people are lonely and need company and comfort so may find that in people that they may not fancy... Desperation is a funny emotion/feeling whatever it comes under..

"I think she meant the forms of desperation not the people"
just was thinking of the ways comes in all forms made me think ...

Fucking a sheep?

"I think she meant the forms of desperation not the people

Well as I am not the OP thats why I asked, we call all surmise why someone did something but if you want to know its always best to see it from the horses mouth.

I am specifically on about the word nice as its simple word and in relation to people being desperate its odd that its supposed to be nice to see how desperate people are. "

I find it nice to learn new things here on forums and the way others look at things to is nice .

Im desperate for a hang over cure

"Fucking a sheep?"
oo no,

"Im desperate for a hang over cure "
ooo orange juice and paracetamol and bed ,

"I think she meant the forms of desperation not the people

I am specifically on about the word nice as its simple word and in relation to people being desperate its odd that its supposed to be nice to see how desperate people are. I find it nice to learn new things here on forums and the way others look at things to is nice . "

I think, in this context, we can agree that 'nice' means 'interesting'.

"We all sometimes become desperate in some things thoughtout our lives.. sometimes we are desperate to find a job or desperate for the toilet... Some people are lonely and need company and comfort so may find that in people that they may not fancy... Desperation is a funny emotion/feeling whatever it comes under.. "
yes alot of truth in what you wright xx

[Removed by poster at 10/03/13 11:10:55]

"We all sometimes become desperate in some things thoughtout our lives.. sometimes we are desperate to find a job or desperate for the toilet... Some people are lonely and need company and comfort so may find that in people that they may not fancy... Desperation is a funny emotion/feeling whatever it comes under.. yes alot of truth in what you wright xx "

you mean theres no truth in what im writing!? Howvery dare you!

No you didn't read darling I asked why would it be nice to ridicule the desperate? who are ? we are just chating about it all as we do most things here ..

So why NICE? Because i am not nasty ......Its not nice to be desperate for things but some may even get ofF on that too here. Just like to know the forms and ways .. i see alot myself and just people see things in diffrent ways here ...why i love the forums."

I see a lot of disabled people but I would never say it would be nice to see a how disabled people are. I also see a lot of shite grammar but it would be crass to say it would be nice to see how many examples of bad grammar they are.

I don't hold with the not nasty as everyone is at times people just try to portray they aren't. I do get the opinion you like to highlight some groups in society at times from your numerous teeth comments.

Anyway if you can't give me an answer to why its nice to see how desperate people are I will just have to remain frustrated as to why its nice.

So why NICE? Because i am not nasty ......Its not nice to be desperate for things but some may even get ofF on that too here. Just like to know the forms and ways .. i see alot myself and just people see things in diffrent ways here ...why i love the forums.

I see a lot of disabled people but I would never say it would be nice to see a how disabled people are. I also see a lot of shite grammar but it would be crass to say it would be nice to see how many examples of bad grammar they are.

I don't hold with the not nasty as everyone is at times people just try to portray they aren't. I do get the opinion you like to highlight some groups in society at times from your numerous teeth comments.

Anyway if you can't give me an answer to why its nice to see how desperate people are I will just have to remain frustrated as to why its nice. "

boring! Lets talk about sheep

So why NICE? Because i am not nasty ......Its not nice to be desperate for things but some may even get ofF on that too here. Just like to know the forms and ways .. i see alot myself and just people see things in diffrent ways here ...why i love the forums.

Anyway if you can't give me an answer to why its nice to see how desperate people are I will just have to remain frustrated as to why its nice. "

I think 'nice' means 'interesting'. Not much point picking at a single word and doing it to death. I understand what she meant.

So why NICE? Because i am not nasty ......Its not nice to be desperate for things but some may even get off on that too here. Just like to know the forms and ways .. i see alot myself and just people see things in different ways here ...why i love the forums.

Because i live and lean here .. and i am not wishing to hurt no one. I see a post here and it just made me think and said be nice to know .Its not a man bashing as woman can be too .As for grammar was nothing to do with it .

Anyway if you can't give me an answer to why its nice to see how desperate people are I will just have to remain frustrated as to why its nice.

I think 'nice' means 'interesting'. Not much point picking at a single word and doing it to death. I understand what she meant."

Nice is a sharp knife in some peoples hands used to make ends means. Heartily sick of people taking the piss out of others at times. Desperate people and nice don't go together in my book.

some men may feel lonely and left out because their wives are always busy putting other before them.

they may be glad of someone who is friendly and makes them feel wanted.

even if they arent all that attractive. then there are some women who havnt been getting enough sex for the most part of their life so they are making up for lost time.

I think 'nice' means 'interesting'. Not much point picking at a single word and doing it to death. I understand what she meant.

Nice is a sharp knife in some peoples hands used to make ends means. Heartily sick of people taking the piss out of others at times. Desperate people and nice don't go together in my book. "

Well, I'm going to read it as meaning 'interesting' and leave it at that. Can't see the point squabbling over a single word.

Nice is a sharp knife in some peoples hands used to make ends means. Heartily sick of people taking the piss out of others at times. Desperate people and nice don't go together in my book. "

well its nice to know how people look at things, Maybe i should say interesting to know is that better word ?

Nice is a sharp knife in some peoples hands used to make ends means. Heartily sick of people taking the piss out of others at times. Desperate people and nice don't go together in my book.

Well, I'm going to read it as meaning 'interesting' and leave it at that. Can't see the point squabbling over a single word."

But its not interesting its nice as caricature is not ugly.

i think everyone on here is a bit desperate in one way or another,

even the pretty people.

Well, I'm going to read it as meaning 'interesting' and leave it at that. Can't see the point squabbling over a single word."

Because i think thay feel i am having a man bashing here and i am not as woman can be too.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I think 'nice' means 'interesting'. Not much point picking at a single word and doing it to death. I understand what she meant."

I understood too.

Too many bloody Paladins on the forums these days leaping to defend the 'oppressed' whilst, ironically, trying to win some kind of intellectual battle of wits over certain posters and put them down, all from the safety of the battlements of their ivory towers

Well, I'm going to read it as meaning 'interesting' and leave it at that. Can't see the point squabbling over a single word.Because i think thay feel i am having a man bashing here and i am not as woman can be too."

So desperation is limited just to men then? Interesting!

"i think everyone on here is a bit desperate in one way or another,

even the pretty people. "

Yes maybe your right ... why some hate that word desperate as it can make you feel so much .

I understood too.

Too many bloody Paladins on the forums these days leaping to defend the 'oppressed' whilst, ironically, trying to win some kind of intellectual battle of wits over certain posters and put them down, all from the safety of the battlements of their ivory towers "

Yep you do possibly the prime candidate at times too!

Well, I'm going to read it as meaning 'interesting' and leave it at that. Can't see the point squabbling over a single word.Because i think thay feel i am having a man bashing here and i am not as woman can be too.So desperation is limited just to men then? Interesting! "

She didn't say that!!!

Well, I'm going to read it as meaning 'interesting' and leave it at that. Can't see the point squabbling over a single word.Because i think thay feel i am having a man bashing here and i am not as woman can be too.So desperation is limited just to men then? Interesting! "

In swinging at times , It can be both sexes feel it just as much.

THAT is absolutely NOT what was being said!! If they only meet men then they will talk about men - same as me. I wouldn't be putting up threads about how desperate women were as I do not interact with them in messages. Nor couples. Perspective is everything.

However, don't let that stop you being pernickety and not actually concentrating on what the thread is REALLY about.

I understood too.

Too many bloody Paladins on the forums these days leaping to defend the 'oppressed' whilst, ironically, trying to win some kind of intellectual battle of wits over certain posters and put them down, all from the safety of the battlements of their ivory towers "

Which is EXACTLY what you have just done! Hypocrisy is beyond belief at times!

Wow amazing how a simple topic post can cause such grief. If you don't like something then don't read the post. Everyone has differing opinions about subjects and if the op is interested or would find it 'nice' to know what others deem as desperate then that is up to them. If you then want to post up what silly things you have said or done when desperate (as I'm sure we all have at some point) then do so. If you find it offensive go read a different topic

As for getting back to the topic, I once travelled to a house in north London for a meet without phoning to verify the woman was genuine. Door was answered by a very confused couple who had absolutely no interest in inviting me in for a shag haha

Well, I'm going to read it as meaning 'interesting' and leave it at that. Can't see the point squabbling over a single word.Because i think thay feel i am having a man bashing here and i am not as woman can be too.So desperation is limited just to men then? Interesting!

She didn't say that!!!"

Well I didn't see the word people used it clearly says men.

What a load of misogs!

Well, I'm going to read it as meaning 'interesting' and leave it at that. Can't see the point squabbling over a single word.Because i think thay feel i am having a man bashing here and i am not as woman can be too.So desperation is limited just to men then? Interesting!

She didn't say that!!!

Well I didn't see the word people used it clearly says men. "

The OP clearly stated PEOPLE in her original post. So no I say again. She did not say men !!!

Jesus!!! It's Sunday morning FFS!!!

Chill the fuck out folks!!!

It was a simple question - not a men/women/anyone bashing thread!!!

To me - desperate is dropping your standards to satisfy an urge that can be simply cured with some good porn and a wank!! It's sex with someone you love, after all!

Although right now I am desperate - for a pint!

Beeston

"Wow amazing how a simple topic post can cause such grief. If you don't like something then don't read the post. Everyone has differing opinions about subjects and if the op is interested or would find it 'nice' to know what others deem as desperate then that is up to them. If you then want to post up what silly things you have said or done when desperate (as I'm sure we all have at some point) then do so. If you find it offensive go read a different topic

As for getting back to the topic, I once travelled to a house in north London for a meet without phoning to verify the woman was genuine. Door was answered by a very confused couple who had absolutely no interest in inviting me in for a shag haha"

Agree completely with the above.

As to my desperate moment I did something simular when I first started swinging. I drove all the way to North Nottingham for a blowjob meet after texting a couple for a bit - I struggled to find the address and asked a Postie who looked puzzled and said I was the third bloke asking that in the last 10 minutes... the penny dropped then

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Desperation - not having a damn condom between you! :D

Beeston

Don't feed the troll.

"Don't feed the troll. "

"Jesus!!! It's Sunday morning FFS!!!

Chill the fuck out folks!!!

It was a simple question - not a men/women/anyone bashing thread!!!

To me - desperate is dropping your standards to satisfy an urge that can be simply cured with some good porn and a wank!! It's sex with someone you love, after all!

Although right now I am desperate - for a pint! "

pint sounds good where we going

"Don't feed the troll. "

did you know trolls live under bridges?

"Desperation - not having a damn condom between you! :D"

Or not having enough!

She didn't say that!!!

The OP clearly stated PEOPLE in her original post. So no I say again. She did not say men !!!"

You need to keep up if you are going to get specific and check what was quoted " thay feel i am having a man bashing here" It wasn't me who linked desperation to single men but the OP.

She didn't say that!!!

The OP clearly stated PEOPLE in her original post. So no I say again. She did not say men !!!

You need to keep up if you are going to get specific and check what was quoted " thay feel i am having a man bashing here" It wasn't me who linked desperation to single men but the OP."

And? So what? If her experience is with men she is hardly going to mention women, is she?

Seems some people are desperate for a row on here today.

"Don't feed the troll. "

So someone asks a question you don't like they are a troll? I will remember that and quote it back at you then as you do a pretty dam good job of it yourself!

"Desperation - not having a damn condom between you! :D

Or not having enough! "

Definitely! Counting up the wrappers in the morning is a good game.

She didn't say that!!!

You need to keep up if you are going to get specific and check what was quoted " thay feel i am having a man bashing here" It wasn't me who linked desperation to single men but the OP."

Men and woman can be at times .................... you not reading this ... both sexie feel this at times ... just in what form do it take ??

She didn't say that!!!

You need to keep up if you are going to get specific and check what was quoted " thay feel i am having a man bashing here" It wasn't me who linked desperation to single men but the OP.

And? So what? If her experience is with men she is hardly going to mention women, is she?

Seems some people are desperate for a row on here today."

Have you actually read the thread? I really don't see it as single anything bashing and don't know where the OP got that from as it wasn't mentioned by anyone other than her. The way I read it was it would be nice to point out how desperate people are.

She didn't say that!!!

YAWNSSS!!!

Your boring me now...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Mornin' Jo!

Not got time to read the thread. Mummy's day n all but GREAT question.

You're right. Desperation does take many forms.

It is interesting to hear the _iews of others as to what desperation is BUT.....as with most things what one person calls an opportunity another will call it a desperate act.

Best way is ..... if someone finds themselves behaving in what THEY see as a desperate manner ..... take a few steps back

Have a great day !

She didn't say that!!!

See you conveniently missed "and i am not as woman can be too" of the section you quoted!

Specific enough and a direct quote!!

She didn't say that!!!

See you conveniently missed "and i am not as woman can be too" of the section you quoted!

Specific enough and a direct quote!! "

Check back when I made my initial comment I quoted it all. When questioned on this It was clear that what i was question on was misses so I trimmed it down? What am I supposed to do quote the whole thread? Its clearly there! So your point is? You read thorough it? Apart from nit picking or as some have said trolling though I dont see it myself your point exactly is?

She didn't say that!!!

YAWNSSS!!!

Your boring me now... "

Frankly you never started to interest me in the first place I was just putting you right as you were struggler to keep up.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Good grief there's a couple of people on here who got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning!! And others who only seem to post when they are trying to rile others into biting by picking holes over petty petty things!!

It's seems most knew exactly what the OP meant with her thread. Wasn't too difficult to understand IMHO.

Anyway I was nearly a bit desperate a few weeks back and considered calling my ex for a liaison but didn't!! Don't think I've had any desperate swinging moments yet. Xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am getting back to finishing my fish pie that I have made for me mum.... I am desperate to know how it taste as its smelling delish...

"Don't feed the troll. "

Who is trolling?

She didn't say that!!!

Seems some people are desperate for a row on here today.

Have you actually read the thread? I really don't see it as single anything bashing and don't know where the OP got that from as it wasn't mentioned by anyone other than her. The way I read it was it would be nice to point out how desperate people are. "

There's two post on Desperate here in forum and made me think. And we chat about alot of things here in forum .. was not just woman or men ... was about the form Desperate takes in swinging .

"I am getting back to finishing my fish pie that I have made for me mum.... I am desperate to know how it taste as its smelling delish... "
yummmmmmm i love fish pie glad you found something nice to make your mum today xxx

So many people jump on the band wagon its unbelievable! I ask clarification on how you equate nice to desperation and we go as far as accusing people of trolling! I really do wonder if people read these days.

I asked, I didn't get an answer I could see as valid I gave up to avoid any more frustration. Some people here do seem to enjoy upheaval I have to say!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

desperate to fit in

desperate for all the attention

desperate to come across a great guy/girl

desperate for love

desperate for sex

desperate to be numero 1

desperate to appear uber choosy

desperate for a meet

desperate for ........................

and a million more guises for what may appear as 'desperate'

She didn't say that!!!

YAWNSSS!!!

Your boring me now...

Frankly you never started to interest me in the first place I was just putting you right as you were struggler to keep up."

I wasn't feeding your arguement you mean? But if it makes you feel superior to think your correct, have it, take it, claim it, because I'm not that shallow

desperate to fit in

desperate for love

desperate for sex

desperate to be numero 1

desperate for a meet

and a million more guises for what may appear as 'desperate'"

Thankyou _iew xxxxx

Beeston

"Don't feed the troll.

So someone asks a question you don't like they are a troll? I will remember that and quote it back at you then as you do a pretty dam good job of it yourself! "

The fact you assumed (wrongly) I meant you is interesting...

Quote away. I can't post a joke, opinion or comment on here these days without someone calling me a hypocrit / sycophant / two-faced / deceitful / dishonest / attention seeking or anything else they care to throw around when regular posters dare to express an opinion or post how they like.

It won't change the way I post or the person I really am *shrugs*

"Don't feed the troll.

Who is trolling?"

Its a term used by some as a way of insulting others but avoid a forum ban. Its as getting as petty as the forum police with spelling.

Beeston

"Good grief there's a couple of people on here who got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning!! And others who only seem to post when they are trying to rile others into biting by picking holes over petty petty things!!

It's seems most knew exactly what the OP meant with her thread. Wasn't too difficult to understand IMHO.

"

Exactly

Kent

"Don't feed the troll.

Who is trolling?

Its a term used by some as a way of insulting others but avoid a forum ban. Its as getting as petty as the forum police with spelling. "

Or getting on your high horse over the word 'nice'

"Don't feed the troll.

So someone asks a question you don't like they are a troll? I will remember that and quote it back at you then as you do a pretty dam good job of it yourself!

The fact you assumed (wrongly) I meant you is interesting...

Quote away. I can't post a joke, opinion or comment on here these days without someone calling me a hypocrit / sycophant / two-faced / deceitful / dishonest / attention seeking or anything else they care to throw around when regular posters dare to express an opinion or post how they like.

It won't change the way I post or the person I really am *shrugs* "

Thats odd you assumed I thought it was targeted at me as I didn't I find it a petty comment when ever used as it is duplicitous in its use on here.

i find you use the Regular posters tag as if they have more rights than others. So if its not a regular poster are you saying they are fair game?

Beeston

Desperate for a 42mm Ion Diffusion Coupling...

King's Crustacean

"Desperate for a 42mm Ion Diffusion Coupling... "

I'm Diffused,

I'm desperate for a cigarette but I'm not going to have one..

"Desperate for a 42mm Ion Diffusion Coupling... "

Sorry, I only have a 30mm Ion Diffusion Coupling. I can throw in a barrel of glitter though.

"Good grief there's a couple of people on here who got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning!! And others who only seem to post when they are trying to rile others into biting by picking holes over petty petty things!!

"

Would I have asked for clarification if I was perplexed by its use? Are you saying people have no right to ask for clarification of context?

After reading all this - desperate for the 'log off' button!!

Oh - there it is!!!

"After reading all this - desperate for the 'log off' button!!

Oh - there it is!!! "

Kent

Would I have asked for clarification if I was perplexed by its use? Are you saying people have no right to ask for clarification of context? "

Not at all but jo did say later on in the thread that maybe she should of said interesting instead of nice. What I'm saying is that just occasionally some forum posters can't just let things lie and are like a dog with a bone.

Beeston

"Desperate for a 42mm Ion Diffusion Coupling...

Sorry, I only have a 30mm Ion Diffusion Coupling. I can throw in a barrel of glitter though."

I'm desperate for an anti-glitter force field ...

Kent

Sorry, I only have a 30mm Ion Diffusion Coupling. I can throw in a barrel of glitter though.

I'm desperate for an anti-glitter force field ..."

I saw those in poundland yesterday!!

King's Crustacean

Would I have asked for clarification if I was perplexed by its use? Are you saying people have no right to ask for clarification of context?

Not at all but jo did say later on in the thread that maybe she should of said interesting instead of nice. What I'm saying is that just occasionally some forum posters can't just let things lie and are like a dog with a bone. "

That's plainly doggist!

Beeston

"

Not at all but jo did say later on in the thread that maybe she should of said interesting instead of nice. What I'm saying is that just occasionally some forum posters can't just let things lie and are like a dog with a bone. "

Agree again, but only because I'm an inconsistant sycophant who loves your bum

I'm desperate for an anti-glitter force field ..."

you know all that glitters not gold , lol force field like it star Trek ?

Beeston

Not at all but jo did say later on in the thread that maybe she should of said interesting instead of nice. What I'm saying is that just occasionally some forum posters can't just let things lie and are like a dog with a bone.

That's plainly doggist!"

*Sycophant mode on* yeah! I agree! It's disgusting

I saw those in poundland yesterday!! "

Quick. Buy 'em all and then taunt Viccie with them.

Beeston

Desperate to get to Poundland!!!

Kent

Quick. Buy 'em all and then taunt Viccie with them. "

Good plan!!! X

did I not say over an hour ago "Anyway if you can't give me an answer to why its nice to see how desperate people are I will just have to remain frustrated as to why its nice" ?

The dogs seeking bones as you put it appeared long after that as you put it with pitch folks and looking under bridges. I have long since given up on seeking clarity although take umbrage on people questioning others rights to ask for clarity.

Beeston

Quick. Buy 'em all and then taunt Viccie with them.

Good plan!!! X "

Desperate to beat you there!!!

Beeston

Oh - there it is!!! "

Desperate to wind Obi up...

I'm copying the whole thread into a message and sending it him every hour ...

did I not say over an hour ago "Anyway if you can't give me an answer to why its nice to see how desperate people are I will just have to remain frustrated as to why its nice" ?

The dogs seeking bones as you put it appeared long after that as you put it with pitch folks and looking under bridges. I have long since given up on seeking clarity although take umbrage on people questioning others rights to ask for clarity."

OK NICE interesting at times i use words easy to spell .. i will say sorry if this offend you ,, But you have me and the other one making out i am saying things that are nasty.When i am not.

Beeston

I'm Diffused, "

I have that effect on people...

I have not read the entire thread, however, has anyone mentioned about being less than truthful with their age for both sexes?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I have not read the entire thread, however, has anyone mentioned about being less than truthful with their age for both sexes? "

No, they haven't

Oh - there it is!!!

Desperate to wind Obi up...

I'm copying the whole thread into a message and sending it him every hour ... "

So as you eloquently put it who is the troll and why?

desperate to fit in

desperate for love

desperate for sex

desperate to be numero 1

desperate for a meet

and a million more guises for what may appear as 'desperate'"

desperate for the last word......

King's Crustacean

"I have not read the entire thread, however, has anyone mentioned about being less than truthful with their age for both sexes? "

Good morning Pearl. You and I both 58. I'd never lie about our age.

King's Crustacean

desperate to fit in

desperate for love

desperate for sex

desperate to be numero 1

desperate for a meet

desperate for the last word......"

Good morning Laine.

Is that being desperate though isn't it more about being honest or true to yourself?

Beeston

"I have not read the entire thread, however, has anyone mentioned about being less than truthful with their age for both sexes?

Good morning Pearl. You and I both 58. I'd never lie about our age."

Ha! Caught you out! I've found several threads in the archives from last year where you were both clearly claiming to be 57!!!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

The OP is 'desperation' comes in many forms and ways.

Desperation is a behaviour and the question is asking for responses to name examples of this. Why is there so much confusion over a simple post?

desperate to fit in

desperate for love

desperate for sex

desperate to be numero 1

desperate for a meet

Good morning Laine. "

Good day to you Miss Crumpet. Hope you're enjoying a nice Mother's Day.

Kent

The dogs seeking bones as you put it appeared long after that as you put it with pitch folks and looking under bridges. I have long since given up on seeking clarity although take umbrage on people questioning others rights to ask for clarity.OK NICE interesting at times i use words easy to spell .. i will say sorry if this offend you ,, But you have me and the other one making out i am saying things that are nasty.When i am not."

Just don't let it get to you jo. You clarified that you meant interesting to discuss not nice to ridicule desperate people which pretty much everyone else knew from your OP. there's no point trying to explain it'll be like banging your head on a brick wall xx

King's Crustacean

"The OP is 'desperation' comes in many forms and ways.

Desperation is a behaviour and the question is asking for responses to name examples of this. Why is there so much confusion over a simple post? "

Most people aren't confused Ryan. It's just one or two. xxx

Desperation is a behaviour and the question is asking for responses to name examples of this. Why is there so much confusion over a simple post? "

Maybe some people are 'desperate' for attention?

King's Crustacean

desperate to fit in

desperate for love

desperate for sex

desperate to be numero 1

desperate for a meet

Good morning Laine.

Good day to you Miss Crumpet. Hope you're enjoying a nice Mother's Day. "

Indeed I am. We went out last night which is just as well .... cos they haven't bloody well got up yet. I like that tho

Tons of tea n peace for me.....

Desperation is a behaviour and the question is asking for responses to name examples of this. Why is there so much confusion over a simple post?

Most people aren't confused Ryan. It's just one or two. xxx "

There is a difference between being confused and clarification. Do you not often ask clarification from a poster?

"I have not read the entire thread, however, has anyone mentioned about being less than truthful with their age for both sexes?

Good morning Pearl. You and I both 58. I'd never lie about our age."

Ahem, I am only 48, cheeky!

Beeston

Ahem, I am only 48, cheeky! "

See!! Even worse than we though! Now she's suddenly 48!! Jeesh, some people

Kent

Jo. Maybe you could rewrite your OP using the word interesting instead of nice as you said that is what you meant further down then it won't need further clarification!!

King's Crustacean

Ahem, I am only 48, cheeky! "

Well if you are going to travel back in time so am I!

I'm 48 everybody ......

Jo. Maybe you could rewrite your OP using the word interesting instead of nice as you said that is what you meant further down then it won't need further clarification!! "

well its all interesting to me .. I know some have there reasons why .I Like a good topic here .. just one word out of line i now see what i can get. XXXX

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL "

"HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL "
yes feel the love xxxx happy sunday xxx

"HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL yes feel the love xxxx happy sunday xxx"
Thats it kiss kiss lol xx

"HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL yes feel the love xxxx happy sunday xxx Thats it kiss kiss lol xx"
just two ooooooo i love kisses xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beeston

"HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL yes feel the love xxxx happy sunday xxx Thats it kiss kiss lol xxjust two ooooooo i love kisses xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Oooo! It's nice in here now

Have you all seen my bottom?

"HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL yes feel the love xxxx happy sunday xxx Thats it kiss kiss lol xxjust two ooooooo i love kisses xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you all seen my bottom? "

yes its peachy give funky run for his money xx

"HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL yes feel the love xxxx happy sunday xxx Thats it kiss kiss lol xxjust two ooooooo i love kisses xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attention seeker!

Beeston

Have you all seen my bottom?

Attention seeker! "

Who? Me?

THATS MUCH BETTER FOLKS, MY HAPPY SUNDAY WORKED A TREAT LOL. XX

"HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.....FEEL THE LOVE. LOL yes feel the love xxxx happy sunday xxx Thats it kiss kiss lol xxjust two ooooooo i love kisses xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IS THAT ENOUGH? LOL XX

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

may I express my appreciation to all, this thread and the following have passed a very chilled out Sunday for me....

keep up the good work

"THATS MUCH BETTER FOLKS, MY HAPPY SUNDAY WORKED A TREAT LOL. XX "
your miss H.a. p.p.y

LOVELY BUM X

Beeston

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IS THAT ENOUGH? LOL XX "

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY BUM???!!

"THATS MUCH BETTER FOLKS, MY HAPPY SUNDAY WORKED A TREAT LOL. XX your miss H.a. p.p.y "

awww thankyou x

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY BUM???!! "

YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOUR BUM? OH GO ON THEN XX LOL

Beeston

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY BUM???!! YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOUR BUM? OH GO ON THEN XX LOL"

LOTS OF HAPPY FACES.....JUST WHAT I LIKE TO SEE.

"LOTS OF HAPPY FACES.....JUST WHAT I LIKE TO SEE. "
your just a H.A.Pp.y soul xx thank god for people like you xx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"LOTS OF HAPPY FACES.....JUST WHAT I LIKE TO SEE. your just a H.A.Pp.y soul xx thank god for people like you xx "
Just thought - how lovely!

Just wondered why you are all shouting

By *o1mrtlcMan  over a year ago

cannock

"LOTS OF HAPPY FACES.....JUST WHAT I LIKE TO SEE. your just a H.A.Pp.y soul xx thank god for people like you xx "
And you Jo you have a lovely soul one of the best