FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What a knob!!

What a knob!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just seen the footage of Justin Bieber, today in London.. Disgraceful behaviour of one so young!!

And he's only just out of nappies!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whats he done?

Have you never heard any of his 'songs'? Enough said

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"And he's only just out of nappies!! "

19 is hardly just out of nappies.

He is a commercial / marketing product and no doubt believes his managements hype

He does not live in the real world, so can we really expect real life reactions ?

"And he's only just out of nappies!!

19 is hardly just out of nappies. "

Don't know about nappies but would luv get in ur mrs knickers lol

The kids a bellend.. Full stop!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Whats he done?"

for the love of god someone tell us!!!! i cant be arsed to google

"Whats he done?

for the love of god someone tell us!!!! i cant be arsed to google "

kicked off with some papps

evesham

"Whats he done?

kicked off with some papps"

standard behaviour for a young'un then.....the kids in our town are always kicking off

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Looks like some paps shouted something at him, he got back out the car and shouted back at them " what did you say" a couple of times.

Not really a story.

"Whats he done?

kicked off with some papps"

but earlier in the week was 2 hours late for a concert

then last night, was ill so went off stage to get medical help

he was that ill that he managed to post a picture of himself on twitter, topless, smiling and wearing headphones

still he's a nice looking lad who teenage girls will scream about, so he'll get over his bad week i'm sure

As he was leaving his hotel enroute to his taxi lol he pushed one of the pappz... The papp involved rallied off a mouthful of abuse.. Bible got in the motor.. out of the blue he jumps out of the motor and threw a punch at the papp.. Bible's bodyguards prevented any further aggro!!

Come back Jim Morrison!!

Er did u hear what the paparazzi said to him first?

Paparazzi was so pushy and down right rude and deserved a good going over from the bodyguards!!

I will never understand why people have to insult famous people they don't like.. Just ignore them! Sheesh

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"As he was leaving his hotel enroute to his taxi lol he pushed one of the pappz... The papp involved rallied off a mouthful of abuse.. Bible got in the motor.. out of the blue he jumps out of the motor and threw a punch at the papp.. Bible's bodyguards prevented any further aggro!!

Come back Jim Morrison!!"

Thats not what happened on the video I just saw....did they cut the punches out do you think?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Probably trying to be a bit more "Rock'n'Roll"

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Er did u hear what the paparazzi said to him first?

Paparazzi was so pushy and down right rude and deserved a good going over from the bodyguards!!

I will never understand why people have to insult famous people they don't like.. Just ignore them! Sheesh"

yep, nothing like advocating violence for those rude types...

"As he was leaving his hotel enroute to his taxi lol he pushed one of the pappz... The papp involved rallied off a mouthful of abuse.. Bible got in the motor.. out of the blue he jumps out of the motor and threw a punch at the papp.. Bible's bodyguards prevented any further aggro!!

Come back Jim Morrison!!

Thats not what happened on the video I just saw....did they cut the punches out do you think?

"

The footage I saw.. the one attempted lung with the punch was right at the end.. I viewed more of him throwing his out towards the papp.. the news reporter stated the words throwing a punch!!

I will never understand why people have to insult famous people they don't like.. Just ignore them! Sheesh

yep, nothing like advocating violence for those rude types... "

He is human and snapped.. He gets these wallies harassing him all the time and people saying stupid things.. Christ no wander he snapped..

He is human and snapped.. He gets these wallies harassing him all the time and people saying stupid things.. Christ no wander he snapped.."

Ooooh has Brenda got a little soft spot for Justin ?

in Lancashire

He is human and snapped.. He gets these wallies harassing him all the time and people saying stupid things.. Christ no wander he snapped.."

not saying its right but it goes with the territory, he could always jack it and work in macdonalds or something..

if we had every rude person given a good going over it would be anarchy..

He is a first class arrogant shit. If he behaved like that round my way he'd be buried

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Come back Jim Morrison!!

The footage I saw.. the one attempted lung with the punch was right at the end.. I viewed more of him throwing his out towards the papp.. the news reporter stated the words throwing a punch!! "

The one I saw had him running for the car, it didn't show him pushing anyone, he then got out and shouted at the paps asking what they had said, then his bodyguard got hold of him as he moved forward...wether he was about to try and punch someone I don't know, but it wasn't shown.

For me I think the paps have a lot to answer for.... I have seen a programme about paps, they were very invasive and shout disgusting things to get a person to react.

Maybe thats what happened here and he reacted.

Cannot stand him!

Come back Jim Morrison!!

The footage I saw.. the one attempted lung with the punch was right at the end.. I viewed more of him throwing his out towards the papp.. the news reporter stated the words throwing a punch!!

The one I saw had him running for the car, it didn't show him pushing anyone, he then got out and shouted at the paps asking what they had said, then his bodyguard got hold of him as he moved forward...wether he was about to try and punch someone I don't know, but it wasn't shown.

For me I think the paps have a lot to answer for.... I have seen a programme about paps, they were very invasive and shout disgusting things to get a person to react.

Maybe thats what happened here and he reacted."

What he needs is a good kicking

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Wow, so many violent people on here

Come back Jim Morrison!!

Maybe thats what happened here and he reacted."

yes but at the same time he had tool the piss out of his fans at his concerts at the O 2 all week

He had a bad week leading up today lol the poor guy..

Started in the business too young, got too famous too quick & is starting down the route Brittney style meltdown. Thing is the UK press aren't as forgiving as the US & we don't have the privacy laws like they do. His people should cancel the remaining tour dates and get him out the public eye for a while because in my opinion it's just gonna get worse.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Come back Jim Morrison!!

Maybe thats what happened here and he reacted. yes but at the same time he had tool the piss out of his fans at his concerts at the O 2 all week"

I am not sure wether thats relevant.

He actively seeks fame so he must mature fast and learn how to react professionally and with composure. His fans watch him closer than he realises and what he does is echoed by them, even to the point of ranting at whomever pisses them off.

Saying that, it has to be noted that he is still young and has a ways to go to develop the emotional skills many adults never develop.

He could simply be homesick.

"Started in the business too young, got too famous too quick & is starting down the route Brittney style meltdown. Thing is the UK press aren't as forgiving as the US & we don't have the privacy laws like they do. His people should cancel the remaining tour dates and get him out the public eye for a while because in my opinion it's just gonna get worse."

Yes I agree.. He needs a rest

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Is he really that naive to think paps won't try to get a reaction from him so they get a better picture?. I don't ever remember reading about the beatles acting like this when they were at their peak, and they were far bigger than this little boy will ever be.

"Is he really that naive to think paps won't try to get a reaction from him so they get a better picture?. I don't ever remember reading about the beatles acting like this when they were at their peak, and they were far bigger than this little boy will ever be. "

It's a vastly different world we live in now to when the Beatles were at their peak. Their every move wasn't tweeted around the world seconds later and I suspect a lot of tantrums from the Fab Four have never been made public knowledge.

"Is he really that naive to think paps won't try to get a reaction from him so they get a better picture?. I don't ever remember reading about the beatles acting like this when they were at their peak, and they were far bigger than this little boy will ever be.

It's a vastly different world we live in now to when the Beatles were at their peak. Their every move wasn't tweeted around the world seconds later and I suspect a lot of tantrums from the Fab Four have never been made public knowledge.

"

He's 19. He will get harrassed by paps wherever he goes and whatever he does. The papers will report on every little thing he does. He could live his life happy and smiling and being kind, but they will only ever print the pic of him scowling and make up some story about him. I think it's totally unfair.

I'm not sure they do know what they are getting into, how intrusive the paps are.

I know if I was being followed around day and night and having people shout and swear at me, kids scream at me, managers wanting me to work every minute of every day, I'd be knackered and ready to punch someone too.

(And that goes for all celebs, not just Justin.)

Come back Jim Morrison!!

Maybe thats what happened here and he reacted. yes but at the same time he had tool the piss out of his fans at his concerts at the O 2 all week

I am not sure wether thats relevant."

maybe the press were trying to get reaction to why he fucked his fans about, so it may be relevant

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"What he needs is a good kicking "

And you are just the person to do it eh?

"He is a first class arrogant shit. If he behaved like that round my way he'd be buried "

Lol where do you live, the bronx?!

I think he was too famous too soon. He has a massive workload and the industry expects so much of this one young man. Look at britney, how she went off the rails, happens to a lot of them

Nice!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Usher has a lot to answer for...

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I was a complete arse at 19 - maybe if I'd had the world's press reporting on me, I'da come over as a total diva! Not summat I'm gonna lose any kip over

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Really? How eloquently put!

By *illybare partyMan  over a year ago

hotel in teeside once a month

guy with a bazzilion dollars, girls throwing themselves at him and your surprised hes a dick?

justin who?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I am not sure wether thats relevant. maybe the press were trying to get reaction to why he fucked his fans about, so it may be relevant "

I don't know as much as you by the looks of it but after reading what happened, he was ill one night and had 'technical issues' another night so started the show 40 minutes late.

If these are true then I wouldn't agree that he fucked over his fans,

Are you so incensed because you were there and late getting home as he started late?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"guy with a bazzilion dollars, girls throwing themselves at him and your surprised hes a dick?"
Jealousy isnt very becoming you know.

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"justin who?"

Justin bieber, one of the most famous people on the planet right now.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

We see what people want us to see, need a bit of publicity .. Mmh what shall we do

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

He was late for a concert.

He shouted at a reporter.

And for this people are baying for blood or his life ?

1. Get a life yourself.

2. Realise you DON'T know the facts.

and 3. Sometimes reactions here unsettle me. They also make me understand mass hysteria and witch hunters.

Fuck All happened.

Truly fuck all.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Never judge a book by its cover, the only people who really know him are his family.

P.S he's a pretty good drummer

"

1. Get a life yourself.

and 3. Sometimes reactions here unsettle me. They also make me understand mass hysteria and witch hunters.

Fuck All happened.

Truly fuck all. "

I wasn't going to post on this thread.... But as you have expressed my sentiments so eruditely, I will add "Hear Hear"

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

I was suppose to see him on a meet, he didn't turn up, TIMEWASTER!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"

1. Get a life yourself.

Fuck All happened.

Truly fuck all. "

Well said Granny! I don't like his music etc but bloody hell... I hope some people on here never do jury service etc.

"

1. Get a life yourself.

Fuck All happened.

Truly fuck all. "

I agree with granny on this one!

We only hear one side of the story!

Don't know why people can hate someone they haven't even met!

evesham

It's the Billy Big bollocks syndrome. Akin to the rutting if deer or any fighting fir female affections

'look how big my cock is.....I'm so manly I want to punch and hurt thus guy. I could do it to because I'm so big and strong grrrrrr'

When in fact all you have is grown 'mature' people threatening actual violence on a Young man who has probably never been in a fight in his life.

The guy is a bit of a dick but everyone knew that already didnt they?

Torquay

"

1. Get a life yourself.

Fuck All happened.

Truly fuck all. "

Granny.....I thank you for this post!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

1. Get a life yourself.

Fuck All happened.

Truly fuck all.

I agree with granny on this one!

We only hear one side of the story!

Don't know why people can hate someone they haven't even met! "

Torquay

"The guy is a bit of a dick but everyone knew that already didnt they?"

Based on what exactly?.....because he is hugely succesful?.....because he leads a luxurious lifestyle?.....

Hmmm 2 thoughts.

1st on the Paparazzi

People seem to forget it was Paparazzi who killed Princess Diana, perhaps its because they "make" the news stories with their pack behaviour and total lack of respect that they get away with it.

I for one am all in favour of any paparazzi receiving an occasional rebuke, a very good friend of mine was Nanny to one of the victims children and she snapped and ripped the camera from him and smashed it on the floor. He had the nerve to sue her for damages! child he was harassing and she was protecting was 5 years old at the time.

2nd on Justin

Never followed him, heard his name many times without knowing he was a musician, but apparently he is quite popular.

Politicians and Priests are role models, Musicians, Actors, Football Players et al are NOT... as for the past nope not different! Sir Paul McCartney freely admitted taking LSD and other drugs, all 4 of them shagged anything that stayed still long enough got d*unk took drugs rejected their OBE's or how about that nice chap Ronald Wood plays the electronic guitar for that other famous band from the 60's! loved his Jack Daniels and Coke but not the black liquid

leave the kid alone, if he has any talent (I honestly don't know anything he has done) then take photos when he is on stage, what he does off it is none of our business.

"Hmmm 2 thoughts.

1st on the Paparazzi

People seem to forget it was Paparazzi who killed Princess Diana, perhaps its because they "make" the news stories with their pack behaviour and total lack of respect that they get away with it.

I for one am all in favour of any paparazzi receiving an occasional rebuke, a very good friend of mine was Nanny to one of the victims children and she snapped and ripped the camera from him and smashed it on the floor. He had the nerve to sue her for damages! child he was harassing and she was protecting was 5 years old at the time.

2nd on Justin

Never followed him, heard his name many times without knowing he was a musician, but apparently he is quite popular.

Politicians and Priests are role models, Musicians, Actors, Football Players et al are NOT... as for the past nope not different! Sir Paul McCartney freely admitted taking LSD and other drugs, all 4 of them shagged anything that stayed still long enough got d*unk took drugs rejected their OBE's or how about that nice chap Ronald Wood plays the electronic guitar for that other famous band from the 60's! loved his Jack Daniels and Coke but not the black liquid

leave the kid alone, if he has any talent (I honestly don't know anything he has done) then take photos when he is on stage, what he does off it is none of our business."

"Hmmm 2 thoughts.

1st on the Paparazzi

2nd on Justin

leave the kid alone, if he has any talent (I honestly don't know anything he has done) then take photos when he is on stage, what he does off it is none of our business."

Agree with this partially, except the bit about Diana. Yes she was hounded by the paps relentlessly but had her driver not had been drinking and had she been wearing her seatbelt, then MAYBE things wouldve ended differently. This is just my opinion of course and others see it differently. Apologies for going off topic slightly!

Lets leave the boy alone hes a young man in a big industry still finding his feet

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

"

1. Get a life yourself.

Fuck All happened.

Truly fuck all. "

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but they think each others stink

in Lancashire

Just a general observation..

the 'paps' only exist to serve the never ending desire by some to want to know every thing about 'celebrities' and the like..

if folk did'nt buy such drivel or watch the programmes then maybe there would be less call for them and perhaps less press intrusion..

» Add a new message to this topic