FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How nervous

How nervous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Was you on your first ever meet? Me i nearly shit myself...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A scat meet then?

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I always am that's part of the fun

D x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I thought I was going to die as my heart was trying to jump out of my chest

"A scat meet then? "

It could of worked like that but my bowel movements stayed firmly where wthey was meant to stay lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Was you on your first ever meet? Me i nearly shit myself... "
Mine happened within hours of joining so i didnt have time to get nervous.

"Was you on your first ever meet? Me i nearly shit myself... Mine happened within hours of joining so i didnt have time to get nervous. "

Quick work....

I always get nervous on first meets specially if i have spoke to them for sometime and like them.

Soon goes once i start waffling tho...

My first i was a mess with nerves.

I sat on the train going and nearly peed myself with excitement lol x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Was you on your first ever meet? Me i nearly shit myself... Mine happened within hours of joining so i didnt have time to get nervous.

Quick work.... "

I dont mess about...

"Was you on your first ever meet? Me i nearly shit myself... Mine happened within hours of joining so i didnt have time to get nervous.

Quick work.... I dont mess about... "

I know lol

It would appear everyone is pissing and shitting themselves prior to a meet, I reckon spare undies could be a good tip lol

"Was you on your first ever meet? Me i nearly shit myself... Mine happened within hours of joining so i didnt have time to get nervous. "

Mine as well, made it a lot easier

Our first meet all three of us ended up rather d*unk... :-S

i was more excited than nervous.

We both ended up getting d*unk and I cant remember a thing. Ive have been told I had a very nice time. We still get nervous but think that adds to the excitement. Xxx

By *ander_XMan  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

I was very nervous and excited, but it was very sudden so I didn't have too much time to dwell on it. She contacted me on Saturday morning, we met in a local pub at lunchtime, one drink then back to her's and spent the rest of the day/night in bed

Ten years later we still keep in touch and meet whenever I visit my home town

my first meet on here, he was 10 years younger than me and he made me cum.

i was nervous but he was very nice to me.

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

I get really nervous even just going for coffee Haha

The night itself, we all three got plastered, as we were quite nervous. So not much action. But the morning after was hot as he stayed x

I felt sick! But soon felt ok once the initial hello was done and and felt comfortable that he liked me. We're still friends now although hes now part of a couple instead of a single

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Very nervous as it was a plumber that had been Round to quote my dad for some work previously. He parishes van down the road so it wasn't seen haha

Nervous every time really. Got another first coming up so I'm nervous about that.

We were really nervous.... It was a single guy we were meeting... I remember ringing moodycow and chatting to her for ages..... She soon put my mind at rest!!

I was like a cat on a hot tin roof all day!!

Had the normal wardrobe malfunction as well.... Suspenders are a pain to try and do when your a nervous wreck!!

I was so nervous i nearly cancelled but it was good so glad i didnt

"I get really nervous even just going for coffee Haha"

Me too

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Not nervous as such, just not sure what to expect... within 10 minutes her mouth was somewhere very interesting and I couldn't have cared less

I had butterflys but I was fine once I got there, I still get that nervous/excited feeling now and enjoy it

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I get very nervous before every meet, even social ones, Jayne not so much, but still gets a little wobble lol!

I think if we ever don't get those "pre-meet nerves" then it will be time to hang up our swinging boots lol!

My first meet was 10 years ago with a couple and I was extremely nervous. Luckily they were an experienced couple and put me at ease straight away and were patient with me. Haven't looked back since, although I still have those nervous excited butterfly's when meeting someone for the first time. I think if I ever lost that feeling I would give this lifestyle up.

I was shitting it, my first ever met was a couple

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Mine as well, made it a lot easier"

Yes i agree, i did think afterwards, wow, did that just happen? lol

I think the pre nerves before a meet add to the excitement!!

If we ever lost those then I think it would be time for us to stop

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im always nervous before a new meet, in fact i get worse with age and not better

"A scat meet then? "

Skibby dibby dibby babah-do-bay babba dooby!

I know this is going to sound extremely smug, but I have never got nervous before or during a meet. Never.

Have got excited, yes, and it is interesting that it's exactly the same chemicals surging through your body which create those two states - nervousness and excitement. They teach actors to keep telling themselves they are excited rather than nervous as a way to combat stage fright.

Maybe I interpreted the feeling as excitement, rather than nerves..? Plus it probably helped that I was as naive as f**k when I got introduced to Swinging....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I still worry I'll get cancelled on and I only see letsbe right now lol

"A scat meet then?

Skibby dibby dibby babah-do-bay babba dooby!"

"I know this is going to sound extremely smug, but I have never got nervous before or during a meet. Never.

Have got excited, yes, and it is interesting that it's exactly the same chemicals surging through your body which create those two states - nervousness and excitement. They teach actors to keep telling themselves they are excited rather than nervous as a way to combat stage fright.

Maybe I interpreted the feeling as excitement, rather than nerves..? Plus it probably helped that I was as naive as f**k when I got introduced to Swinging.... "

After all these years if i stopped getting nervous before a meet id stop swinging as to me it would mean ive become complacent

"I know this is going to sound extremely smug, but I have never got nervous before or during a meet. Never.

Maybe I interpreted the feeling as excitement, rather than nerves..? Plus it probably helped that I was as naive as f**k when I got introduced to Swinging....

After all these years if i stopped getting nervous before a meet id stop swinging as to me it would mean ive become complacent"

I agree with you on this diamonds...

We don't meet that often as we don't want it to become the norm.... But if either one of us didn't become nervous we would stop altogether

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Mine as well, made it a lot easierYes i agree, i did think afterwards, wow, did that just happen? lol "

I remember going home after my first party and thinking exactly that - and you were one of the people leading me astray funnily enough.....

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Mine as well, made it a lot easierYes i agree, i did think afterwards, wow, did that just happen? lol

I remember going home after my first party and thinking exactly that - and you were one of the people leading me astray funnily enough..... "

I never did any such thing, we sat knitting didnt we?

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

We were very nervous until one of us "broke the ice".Still get butterfly nerves before meets....even couples we have met before but also now with the excitement feeling...wouldnt feel "right" without those feelings.Also remember the one(s) you are hoping to play with are probably feeling similar emotions.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Mine as well, made it a lot easierYes i agree, i did think afterwards, wow, did that just happen? lol

I remember going home after my first party and thinking exactly that - and you were one of the people leading me astray funnily enough..... I never did any such thing, we sat knitting didnt we? "

*cough Indeed we did

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"i was more excited than nervous. "

Likewise, and it's still the case today.

Not surprised you got a meet so quick.

For my first meet I thought I would be clever and stand at the bus stop a few doors away from the meeting point just in case she turned out to be a minger.

She spotted me first and I had nowhere to run to lol

Two hours passed really quickly and had great fun

Still get nervous part of the thrill XX

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I honestly can't remember how I felt on my first 'official swinging' meet. It was about 15 years ago.

I now feel anticipation and maybe a bit of excitement. I get nervous when the person is late and all the people coming through the pub door are uggos.

By *ollie1Couple  over a year ago

murcia spain

my wife was terrified till he dropped his clothes lol

I was pretty ok, thought I'd brick it but nah just went with the flow so to say.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Not nervous at all, the whole thing just seemed like a pretty normal situation.

Excited, yes, nervous, no.

I wasn't nervous on my first meet - I'd chosen wisely, and we'd chatted by cam, and we were meeting in a public place .... everything was in place to give me confidence

The SECOND guy I met, though, I hadn't seen on cam (only photos), and there was that jaw-dropping moment when the baby-face came up to me in the hotel bar. For one awful moment, I thought he'd sent one of his teenage SONS to tell me that he couldn't meet me!

I don't know which was worse, thinking that I'd been stood up, or thinking that he'd told his sons that he was meeting a stranger for sex LOL

Fortunately, it was him, not his son (he must have had an easy paper-round ) Lovely guy, and very hot in the trouser-department!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I feel nervous with butterflies just reading this thread!

Always get nervous, but then excited after the initial hello's

Our first meet was with a very experienced couple. We had spoke many times before we met and they said it was ok if we didn't want to play and to ask any questions we liked.

I was absolutely terrified but Ju was so excited. We were back at this couples house and we were all getting on great when Ju stood up and said "right , shall we all go upstairs then "

She explained later that she was just dying to get on with it. We had a great night. Funnily enough it's her that gets more nervous than me now.

First guy i had over here from a "proper" swinging site id spoken to him for ages. When he got here we sat chatting and after about an hour i said would you like to go upstairs and he said thought you was never going to ask me. Thats the same one as i took a chunck out of his cock lol

I was really nervous but very excited. I still get slightly nervous on every meet, sex is great when running off adrenaline..

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"First guy i had over here from a "proper" swinging site id spoken to him for ages. When he got here we sat chatting and after about an hour i said would you like to go upstairs and he said thought you was never going to ask me. Thats the same one as i took a chunck out of his cock lol"
Dare i ask how you managed that?!

I was very nervous on our 1st meet we had met the week beforehand for a drink, got on great. But the actual day my legs were like jelly nearly didnt go but it was a lovely day with a gorgeous sexy man and it will always stick in my mind. mmm you know who you are....chicken lol

I felt really nervous, but also really excited - adrenaline is a wonderful thing

"I felt really nervous, but also really excited - adrenaline is a wonderful thing "

very.. but I still get nervous now..

I would quit if I didnt get nervous..

Yes I was really nervous. We had been attending Chams for a while and had a bit of soft swinging under our belts but it was scary meeting a guy, just the three of us, in a hotel room. It was great though and actually he just wanted to touch me, massage me and watch me and the OH have sex so it wasn't too overwhelming.

All our firsts were as scary though, meeting a couple for the first time, moving from soft swing to full swap etc.

I still get really nervous every time we have a meet. The day I don't feel apprehensive and become nonchalant is the day I stop swinging

I still havent got the guts up to meet yet! Which is weird cause im not normally shy!

We were very nervous and shy on our 1st meet but had a great time, still not confident to visit a club though

Well I have had two meets with the same person, for me personaly, I think its better to be nervous, it keeps you on edge more, it also heightens your senses, for me on my first meet I was nervous because I had only been with past gf's never anyone eles, I thought I was inexperienced, but after we had a chat and a wee laugh we had our fun, after all that she was telling me how I done because of my nervous and how I had only been with past gf's, she gave me a real confidence boost, I thought I was inexperienced?But it turns out I really understated my self, I was told I was the 2nd best she had ever had, so for me nervous are a good thing, because they really make your senses hightend

» Add a new message to this topic