FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women, what are the signs...

Women, what are the signs...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 38 weeks ago

London

That you are horny, say if you're sat next to a guy but you want to pounce all over him asap?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

I’ll pounce

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman 38 weeks ago

Manchester

We turn green and a siren comes on

London

"We turn green and a siren comes on"

Ah that would totally kill the erection

By *wist my nipplesCouple 38 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

My nipples burst out through my clothes and an LED sign on my arse lights up with FAF?

Mrs TMN x

By *eliWoman 38 weeks ago

It depends. Sometimes I'll kind of wriggle in my seat (if I'm aware of how aroused I am between my thighs). I'm probably a lot more tactile. Sometimes, very rarely, I'll get a bit flustered and lose the ability to speak coherently.

I definitely look at their lips a lot more and daydream about feeling them on me.

London

"It depends. Sometimes I'll kind of wriggle in my seat (if I'm aware of how aroused I am between my thighs). I'm probably a lot more tactile. Sometimes, very rarely, I'll get a bit flustered and lose the ability to speak coherently.

I definitely look at their lips a lot more and daydream about feeling them on me."

You can feel mine _eli it's no problem!

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Hmm.

I'll probably have my hand on their hand or thigh or back, carefully tracing nails along the most sensitive parts that aren't too blatant.

Probably squirming a little bit, my hips tend to get overexcited when I'm frustrated.

If appropriate in the circumstances, I'll kiss them, run my fingers across their throat, softly touch those little points I know that get a reaction.

Then go for the magic words.

May I ch0ke on your dick now? Please?

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 38 weeks ago

Southampton

Putting my hand on his thigh

Rubbing the inner thigh and giving that certain fuck me look

Miss S x

London

"Rubbing the inner thigh and giving that certain fuck me look

Miss S x"

Is this one of those times I can say good girl?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 38 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Oh.

I am also aware that when I'm frustrated I tend to pout, and I get breathy without thinking about it. When it's really bad there's little moans escape under my breath.

I've become a lot more vocal lately. I'm working on the verbal, but the vocal is off on its own little runaway train

By *ealMissShadyWoman 38 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I usually give a side eye whilst rubbing my thighs initially. If that doesn't work then the rubbing gets more vigorous before announcing 'esqueeze me please, may I partake in the gobbling of your dick before sitting on it if you would be so kind. Thank you

He might say no if he does then I offer a bite of my kebab, but only if things get desperate.

London

"I usually give a side eye whilst rubbing my thighs initially. If that doesn't work then the rubbing gets more vigorous before announcing 'esqueeze me please, may I partake in the gobbling of your dick before sitting on it if you would be so kind. Thank you

He might say no if he does then I offer a bite of my kebab, but only if things get desperate. "

Hang on...if he says no...that's when you decide well he will probably want to go down on me at least?

By *amie HantsWoman 38 weeks ago

Atlantis

I pant and whine. Sometimes drag my bum on the floor like I’ve got worms to get attention. Then they usually know what’s up

London

"I pant and whine. Sometimes drag my bum on the floor like I’ve got worms to get attention. Then they usually know what’s up "

You want walkies?

By *atnip make me purrWoman 38 weeks ago

Reading

I would be doing the girlie thing of playing with my hair a lot.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"I usually give a side eye whilst rubbing my thighs initially. If that doesn't work then the rubbing gets more vigorous before announcing 'esqueeze me please, may I partake in the gobbling of your dick before sitting on it if you would be so kind. Thank you

He might say no if he does then I offer a bite of my kebab, but only if things get desperate.

Hang on...if he says no...that's when you decide well he will probably want to go down on me at least? "

No, kebab means kebab. So if I offer a bite of my kebab then I am offering kebab

London

Hang on...if he says no...that's when you decide well he will probably want to go down on me at least?

No, kebab means kebab. So if I offer a bite of my kebab then I am offering kebab"

And you...always have those to hand?

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

No, kebab means kebab. So if I offer a bite of my kebab then I am offering kebab

And you...always have those to hand? "

Yep, prepared for all eventuality

London

And you...always have those to hand?

Yep, prepared for all eventuality "

I could do with a kebab now to be fair it's been a while!

I'll take sex too to be fair. Do you offer both or is it one or the other?

"Rubbing the inner thigh and giving that certain fuck me look

Miss S x

Is this one of those times I can say good girl? "

Miss S x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 38 weeks ago

Leeds

Probably none because I'm awkward as fuck (with others anyway)

With the Mr I'll just say, wanna jizz on my face later or I'm booking some time with your cock.

Mrs

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 38 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

If we're sat on the rocking chairs in the dining room then apparently the rhythm of the squeak is a dead giveaway

J

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 38 weeks ago

St Leonards

"I pant and whine. Sometimes drag my bum on the floor like I’ve got worms to get attention. Then they usually know what’s up "

The bum-dragging thing has been a classic ploy in Atlantis for at least the last two million years.

Still highly successful .

By *annessaTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Denham

Playing with your hair usually does it for me…

By *hockynwMan 38 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"Hmm.

I'll probably have my hand on their hand or thigh or back, carefully tracing nails along the most sensitive parts that aren't too blatant.

Probably squirming a little bit, my hips tend to get overexcited when I'm frustrated.

If appropriate in the circumstances, I'll kiss them, run my fingers across their throat, softly touch those little points I know that get a reaction.

Then go for the magic words.

May I ch0ke on your dick now? Please? "

lol you made me spill my coffee with that last remark

You smoothe talker

I bet you get what you want and when you want it

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman 38 weeks ago

Somewhere else

My fangs extend.

» Add a new message to this topic