FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > January gym

January gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckyNine OP   Man 38 weeks ago

prescot

Deffo looking forward to the gym being rammed and not been able to get on anything for about the next 6 weeks!!! Seriously tho hats off to anyone whose new year resolution is to get fitter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealMissShadyWoman 38 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I have lapsed over Christmas, got to get back into going regularly and push myself

By *inky_couple2020Couple 38 weeks ago

North West

"Deffo looking forward to the gym being rammed and not been able to get on anything for about the next 6 weeks!!! Seriously tho hats off to anyone whose new year resolution is to get fitter "

I have similar sentiments! The December "couldn't give a fuck" gym space has been lovely! People too busy going to the Christmas markets or whatever, left plenty of kit available. Jan and Feb are usually dreadful.

Oh well. It'll all be back to normal by April ish.

Good luck, fitness fans!

By *mf123Man 38 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

I quit the gym as i stopped having intrest in all the women customers coming onto me at work thats why i love winter lots of layers

By *929Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

Fucking hate this time of year for the gym here’s hoping they fuck off quickly

By *ophieslutTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Central

Free January gym membership . If only it was for restricted hours

By *orl1971Couple 38 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hate when it’s busy in Jan. You see all the regulars during the year then in Jan it’s lots of new people hogging the kit for a month. Most disappear after a month or two.

By *avexxMan 38 weeks ago

cheshire

fuck the gym lets all pig out

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

I haven't been back since covid but I need the discipline/routine..my cycling and home weights have gone to pot in the last 6 months..

By *udandBryanCouple 38 weeks ago

Boston

Don't remember last January being extra busy, but we'll see...

The ones who annoy is, are those who sit at a machine playing on their phones for longer than we could do a full set (60 reps)

"I have lapsed over Christmas, got to get back into going regularly and push myself"

Joys of having a gym at work lol. Not that I’m a huge gym person as I don’t really know what to do. I will be getting back into my cardio. Onky ran 6 events last year which is super low for me. So increase cardio and lose some xmas lodge and I wanna learn what to do for core, not for 6 pack but just to help my running

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"I have lapsed over Christmas, got to get back into going regularly and push myself

Joys of having a gym at work lol. Not that I’m a huge gym person as I don’t really know what to do. I will be getting back into my cardio. Onky ran 6 events last year which is super low for me. So increase cardio and lose some xmas lodge and I wanna learn what to do for core, not for 6 pack but just to help my running "

Mine is right next door to my work. No excuse

For core strength Pilates is a good start

"I have lapsed over Christmas, got to get back into going regularly and push myself

Joys of having a gym at work lol. Not that I’m a huge gym person as I don’t really know what to do. I will be getting back into my cardio. Onky ran 6 events last year which is super low for me. So increase cardio and lose some xmas lodge and I wanna learn what to do for core, not for 6 pack but just to help my running

Mine is right next door to my work. No excuse

For core strength Pilates is a good start"

I’ve heard this. May have to start doing a few beginner ones on you tube or something see how I get on

By *uckyNine OP   Man 38 weeks ago

prescot

"Don't remember last January being extra busy, but we'll see...

The ones who annoy is, are those who sit at a machine playing on their phones for longer than we could do a full set (60 reps)"

Hell yes this for sure

By *ab365XMan 38 weeks ago

Paisley

"Don't remember last January being extra busy, but we'll see...

The ones who annoy is, are those who sit at a machine playing on their phones for longer than we could do a full set (60 reps)

Hell yes this for sure "

One of my gym pet peeves!

By *ab365XMan 38 weeks ago

Paisley

I’m aiming just to get in early & get my shit done, & beast myself through my workouts.

By *oeBeansMan 38 weeks ago

Derby

It's a bit of a double edged sword to be honest. Of course it's annoying when it's extra busy and you can't get on the equipment you want to straight away but at the same time, you surely want to encourage self improvement and have hope that they can all stick it out.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 38 weeks ago

London

I'm heading back this January, joined one last year after a couple years off but the gym was just gross. Trying to find a new one, it already sucks going to the gym without any more reasons to avoid it.

By *stwo2023Couple 38 weeks ago

Worcester

Oh doesn't this thread make the gym seem like such an inviting and friendly place to be well done all.

No doubt some of you will be the same ones that tell people to stop being lazy fat gits and (as papa swipe says) get to the fucking gym.

Honestly hate toxic gym culture so much. So glad I found a nice, inclusive space to workout in.

Evie

By *izzy.Woman 38 weeks ago

Stoke area

After having one health problem after another I've been unable to go to my gym. I'm planning on joining one closer to home and I'll be checking out the deals

Worcester

"Oh doesn't this thread make the gym seem like such an inviting and friendly place to be well done all.

No doubt some of you will be the same ones that tell people to stop being lazy fat gits and (as papa swipe says) get to the fucking gym.

Honestly hate toxic gym culture so much. So glad I found a nice, inclusive space to workout in.

Evie "

Papa swole

By *lam granWoman 38 weeks ago

falkirk

Fuck sake, heaven forbid some people are actually looking to make a healthy change in their lives and start the gym in the new year.

I hate the gym because of the pretentious folk and big muscly pricks who think they run the place. Gave up in it years ago and prefer to exercise at home or outside.

Derby

"Oh doesn't this thread make the gym seem like such an inviting and friendly place to be well done all.

Evie "

I agree, the only thing worse than people who don't know what they're doing at the gym are the people who think they know it all.

falkirk

Evie "

Exactly. Get back to McDonalds fatties and leave the gym to us!

Gym innit

By *eordieJeansCouple 38 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Go to the gym at 5am and it’s usually empty. Top tip for anyone complaining about not getting on the stuff they want to.

falkirk

"Gym innit "

You and your 36 pack can do one ya mad freak!

"Gym innit

You and your 36 pack can do one ya mad freak! "

Excuseeee me Glam Tits

I'll meet ya in the changing rooms like last time

falkirk

"Gym innit

Excuseeee me Glam Tits

I'll meet ya in the changing rooms like last time "

I'll bring the strap on again baby. Try not to leave teeth marks on the lavvie door like last time.

By *929Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

Gyms normally are very supportive inclusive atmosphere and are supportive of anyone starting up seriously with the intention of sticking with it

That being said most of us have seen every year the new years crowd start up and all be gone in a few weeks. I can’t recall a single person that started in new year ever staying at the gym. If more of them took it serious didn’t sit texting on machines and stuck it out long term they would probably find it a lot more welcoming.

"Gym innit

Excuseeee me Glam Tits

I'll meet ya in the changing rooms like last time

I'll bring the strap on again baby. Try not to leave teeth marks on the lavvie door like last time. "

Fuck sake. That was meant to be a secret.

Had to get my third set of veneers after that

"Gyms normally are very supportive inclusive atmosphere and are supportive of anyone starting up seriously with the intention of sticking with it

That being said most of us have seen every year the new years crowd start up and all be gone in a few weeks. I can’t recall a single person that started in new year ever staying at the gym. If more of them took it serious didn’t sit texting on machines and stuck it out long term they would probably find it a lot more welcoming. "

Thankfully I started December.

Think I'll just use the swimming pool if the gyms over busy though I can't remember it being that bad last January.

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Evie

I agree, the only thing worse than people who don't know what they're doing at the gym are the people who think they know it all."

I just go in, headphones on and zone them out.

The 'know it alls' are not just in the Gym I had to block one through Fab because everytime I posted about my workout or what I was doing he would message me with some kind of criticism.

Evie

I agree, the only thing worse than people who don't know what they're doing at the gym are the people who think they know it all.

The 'know it alls' are not just in the Gym I had to block one through Fab because everytime I posted about my workout or what I was doing he would message me with some kind of criticism. "

Same headphones on and zone out and just get on with it.

Derby

Evie

The 'know it alls' are not just in the Gym I had to block one through Fab because everytime I posted about my workout or what I was doing he would message me with some kind of criticism. "

Oh but don't you dare be seen on your phone for any reason. You need to stare menacingly into the distance in between sets so people know your really mean business!

"Gyms normally are very supportive inclusive atmosphere and are supportive of anyone starting up seriously with the intention of sticking with it

That being said most of us have seen every year the new years crowd start up and all be gone in a few weeks. I can’t recall a single person that started in new year ever staying at the gym. If more of them took it serious didn’t sit texting on machines and stuck it out long term they would probably find it a lot more welcoming. "

Maybe they are googling what to do next? Maybe they can't afford personal trainer ? Maybe they have the intention but no support ? Maybe if regulars were more welcoming and didn't hope for them to fuck off soon they would just stick with it ?

Why people use public gyms if they have so little patience for anyone wanting to do the same? Or not up to their standards? They are taking a chance or trying something out. It's ok if it doesn't work.

I get its busy, but some of the hatred towards people trying to get a but fitter is a bit uncalled for isn't it? The gym bros and bunnies Shame people for not going, and then get angry when they do because that's "their space". No winning

By *agneto.Man 38 weeks ago

Bham

I've not been in about six weeks through one thing or another, so I'll be like a newbie again next week.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Evie

The 'know it alls' are not just in the Gym I had to block one through Fab because everytime I posted about my workout or what I was doing he would message me with some kind of criticism.

Oh but don't you dare be seen on your phone for any reason. You need to stare menacingly into the distance in between sets so people know your really mean business!"

I don’t get the hate for phones in the gym. If anyone lifts really heavy they’ll be resting for a lot longer than a minute in between sets and need something to fill that time.

By *929Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

That being said most of us have seen every year the new years crowd start up and all be gone in a few weeks. I can’t recall a single person that started in new year ever staying at the gym. If more of them took it serious didn’t sit texting on machines and stuck it out long term they would probably find it a lot more welcoming.

Maybe they are googling what to do next? Maybe they can't afford personal trainer ? Maybe they have the intention but no support ? Maybe if regulars were more welcoming and didn't hope for them to fuck off soon they would just stick with it ?

Why people use public gyms if they have so little patience for anyone wanting to do the same? Or not up to their standards? They are taking a chance or trying something out. It's ok if it doesn't work.

"

There is plenty people join as beginners throughout the year do fine and stick with it and everyone is supportive, I’m sure if the new years crowd stuck around long enough they would find it fine too. There a clear difference between someone starting up taking it serious vs the new years crowd who are gone in a few weeks yet everyone wants to make it out like all gym rats hate new users which clearly isn’t the case.

By *naswingdressWoman 38 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Working out at home for the win

Derby

Evie

Oh but don't you dare be seen on your phone for any reason. You need to stare menacingly into the distance in between sets so people know your really mean business!

I don’t get the hate for phones in the gym. If anyone lifts really heavy they’ll be resting for a lot longer than a minute in between sets and need something to fill that time."

Exactly, my deadlifts, squats, bench presses are all strength based and I probably rest for 3-4mins between sets. Imo if you're only resting for a minute on every exercise, you're probably not pushing yourself as hard as you can be.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Evie

I don’t get the hate for phones in the gym. If anyone lifts really heavy they’ll be resting for a lot longer than a minute in between sets and need something to fill that time.

Exactly, my deadlifts, squats, bench presses are all strength based and I probably rest for 3-4mins between sets. Imo if you're only resting for a minute on every exercise, you're probably not pushing yourself as hard as you can be."

Exactly. If I’m trying out my 1RM I can have 5 minutes rest beforehand.

There is plenty people join as beginners throughout the year do fine and stick with it and everyone is supportive, I’m sure if the new years crowd stuck around long enough they would find it fine too. There a clear difference between someone starting up taking it serious vs the new years crowd who are gone in a few weeks yet everyone wants to make it out like all gym rats hate new users which clearly isn’t the case. "

I'll take it as official warning that I should never join in January unless I want to meet the wrath of assumptions. Any other month I'd be fine and taken seriously right ? I don't think all gym "rats" hate new users. I picked your reply because earlier on this thread you said you can't wait for them to fuck off already.

By *agic johnsonMan 38 weeks ago

morden

I'm going back to jiu jitsu hard now I'm nearly back to full health , gotta drop another 2 stone and maybe compete again before I'm too old lool

By *929Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

There is plenty people join as beginners throughout the year do fine and stick with it and everyone is supportive, I’m sure if the new years crowd stuck around long enough they would find it fine too. There a clear difference between someone starting up taking it serious vs the new years crowd who are gone in a few weeks yet everyone wants to make it out like all gym rats hate new users which clearly isn’t the case.

I'll take it as official warning that I should never join in January unless I want to meet the wrath of assumptions. Any other month I'd be fine and taken seriously right ? I don't think all gym "rats" hate new users. I picked your reply because earlier on this thread you said you can't wait for them to fuck off already."

Truthfully yes statistically 80% of the new years gym goers have quit by February in reality it’s probably even higher like I said I’ve never seen a single one stick it out those who join at any other point in the year have a much higher chance of sticking with it.

Worcester

S lit if people start with the intention of sticking to it but are put off due the attitude of 'regulars' moaning about them using the equipment or not doing it right and being taken the piss out of. I'd eager more quit due to this than because of poor intent to stick at it.

"

I blame all you people for me staying chubby.

Dam you.

I'll take it as official warning that I should never join in January unless I want to meet the wrath of assumptions. Any other month I'd be fine and taken seriously right ? I don't think all gym "rats" hate new users. I picked your reply because earlier on this thread you said you can't wait for them to fuck off already.

Truthfully yes statistically 80% of the new years gym goers have quit by February in reality it’s probably even higher like I said I’ve never seen a single one stick it out those who join at any other point in the year have a much higher chance of sticking with it. "

Stats might be truthful. Not many would last in a hostile atmosphere. No surprise there.

By *929Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

S lit if people start with the intention of sticking to it but are put off due the attitude of 'regulars' moaning about them using the equipment or not doing it right and being taken the piss out of. I'd eager more quit due to this than because of poor intent to stick at it. "

Yes that’s definitely the reason over 80% of the new years crowd quit in a month, nothing to do with their own motivation at all…

By *rHotNottsMan 38 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think it’s a good time to build that disciplined and tenacious mindset ….. doesn’t matter if it’s empty or full, your friends there or not, you barely notice, If your kit is in use you have alternatives, You always have a plan, nothing hinders you , you can adapt , one way or another every visit you manage to smash it.

Worcester

S lit if people start with the intention of sticking to it but are put off due the attitude of 'regulars' moaning about them using the equipment or not doing it right and being taken the piss out of. I'd eager more quit due to this than because of poor intent to stick at it.

Yes that’s definitely the reason over 80% of the new years crowd quit in a month, nothing to do with their own motivation at all…"

Did I say all of them???

Worcester

Truthfully yes statistically 80% of the new years gym goers have quit by February in reality it’s probably even higher like I said I’ve never seen a single one stick it out those who join at any other point in the year have a much higher chance of sticking with it.

Stats might be truthful. Not many would last in a hostile atmosphere. No surprise there. "

Stars only tell you what the author wants you to know

By *orl1971Couple 38 weeks ago

Glasgow

Lots of people seem to be talking about hostility at gyms but I’ve not seen that. Certainly not at our gym. They can be intimidating places if you are new but we’ve always found people to be nice and helpful. Nobody drives anyone from the gym.

The gym regulars are just venting because it makes things a bit more difficult to train for a month or two. They’re not actually going up to people and telling them they shouldn’t be there. Think of it like people complaining about queues in shops the week before Christmas.

By *luttyLaylaWoman 38 weeks ago

North West

I LOVE the vibe of a gym in January.

I go all year round, CrossFit.

But have just booked a package at my local hyrox gym to try for 6 weeks starting jan 2nd.

Everyone’s always in a good mood and motivated. I think it’s great seeing newbies too

It's the time of year where regular gym goes have to mix up their routines.

Some love it.

Some hate it.

The body will respond either way.

Nothing like doing a load of drop sets on the one one machine that's free, or working out how to push bodyweight to the max, to find you're only as strong as the lifts you practice.

By *MCMan 38 weeks ago

Birmingham

A positive of going to a private gym, get to avoid the chaotic mess that descends in January.

I think I'll stick with staying fat

By *andadbodMan 38 weeks ago

Liverpool

Gym was dead today, the calm before the storm so to speak

By *orruptedCoupleCouple 38 weeks ago

Sheffield

Regular gym goers must feel in January like us regular pub goers feel like in December.

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman 38 weeks ago

Manchester

Maybe I shouldn't have read this thread lol. As someone who overthinks and has anxiety, I already felt out of place in a gym and wanted to make myself small now I will also worry that I've pissing people off being there lol.

North West

"Maybe I shouldn't have read this thread lol. As someone who overthinks and has anxiety, I already felt out of place in a gym and wanted to make myself small now I will also worry that I've pissing people off being there lol."

Thankfully, I personally find those above in the minority

You’ll pay the same membership they do, some could do with remembering that! Lol x

By *ackformore100Man 38 weeks ago

Tin town

"Maybe I shouldn't have read this thread lol. As someone who overthinks and has anxiety, I already felt out of place in a gym and wanted to make myself small now I will also worry that I've pissing people off being there lol."

My thoughts exactly. What an unpleasant unwelcoming bunch. Moaning because people who pay the same as them dare to visit the gym. Perhaps if they were a but more friendly and helpful to less confident gym goers they could feed their needs by being nice to new people.

By *929Man 38 weeks ago

newcastle

"Lots of people seem to be talking about hostility at gyms but I’ve not seen that. Certainly not at our gym. They can be intimidating places if you are new but we’ve always found people to be nice and helpful. Nobody drives anyone from the gym.

The gym regulars are just venting because it makes things a bit more difficult to train for a month or two. They’re not actually going up to people and telling them they shouldn’t be there. Think of it like people complaining about queues in shops the week before Christmas. "

Finally someone talks some sense h

By *elloIntrigueMan 38 weeks ago

North West UK

[Removed by poster at 29/12/23 15:42:59]

North West

"I've been a gym dodger most of my life, but after some stern words from my docs and the threat of lifelong medication for one of my issues, I'm giving it a go. Went of my induction on 5th December and have been going 3/4 times a week. I'm enjoying it, even if I can't run for 20 minutes and have to change the weights to a lighter setting. I'm being me and having a go. Hoping its the start of a change. I've actually booked in for a couple of gym uses at 6.30am next week just as I get back to work to go in, do a bit and then hopefully be on my way before the real rush on the moterways. Here's to a new me! Even got dumbbells, and resistance bands and treated myself to an exercise bike so determined to do a bit! "

LOVE this

North West UK

Lets try this message again without the bad English! haha...

I've been a gym dodger most of my life, but after some stern words from my docs and the threat of lifelong medication for one of my issues, I'm giving it a go. Went on my induction on 5th December and have been going 3/4 times a week.

I'm enjoying it, even if I can't run for 20 minutes and have to change the weights to a lighter setting. I'm being me and having a go.

Hoping it's the start of a change. I've actually booked in for a couple of gym uses at 6.30am next week just as I get back to work, to go in, do a bit and then hopefully be on my way before the real rush on the motorways. Here's to a new me!

Even got dumbbells, and resistance bands and treated myself to an exercise bike so determined to do a bit!

I should add that theres been a couple of crappy months with changes at work, people leaving and that had also started to take its toll but I'm feeling refreshed, energised and have a little more clarity. So far, so good.

North West UK

"I've been a gym dodger most of my life, but after some stern words from my docs and the threat of lifelong medication for one of my issues, I'm giving it a go. Went of my induction on 5th December and have been going 3/4 times a week. I'm enjoying it, even if I can't run for 20 minutes and have to change the weights to a lighter setting. I'm being me and having a go. Hoping its the start of a change. I've actually booked in for a couple of gym uses at 6.30am next week just as I get back to work to go in, do a bit and then hopefully be on my way before the real rush on the moterways. Here's to a new me! Even got dumbbells, and resistance bands and treated myself to an exercise bike so determined to do a bit!

LOVE this "

Thank you! It's a big change but after the aches and pains of the first two weeks, that has settled down, so my body is getting more used to it!

North West

"Go to the gym at 5am and it’s usually empty. Top tip for anyone complaining about not getting on the stuff they want to."

I can't winch my disabled ass out that early

I have to go after work, when it's the busiest at most times of year

Worcester

"Lots of people seem to be talking about hostility at gyms but I’ve not seen that. Certainly not at our gym. They can be intimidating places if you are new but we’ve always found people to be nice and helpful. Nobody drives anyone from the gym.

The gym regulars are just venting because it makes things a bit more difficult to train for a month or two. They’re not actually going up to people and telling them they shouldn’t be there. Think of it like people complaining about queues in shops the week before Christmas. "

It's great you've never experienced it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I myself have been side eyed, pointed at, heard hushed giggles at my expense etc even videoed on occasion when I went to the local public gym.

Each time I signed up, whether in January or not, I always signed up with the intention of staying at it but it was never a welcoming experience. However that doesn't seem to matter, I'm limped into the 80% of time wasters apparently.

Luckily I have found an awesome gym and I'm hitting some great milestones for me in terms of strength and consistency (4 years now although lockdown stole some of it). Everyone there is motivating and supportive.

Evie

North West

The gym regulars are just venting because it makes things a bit more difficult to train for a month or two. They’re not actually going up to people and telling them they shouldn’t be there. Think of it like people complaining about queues in shops the week before Christmas.

It's great you've never experienced it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I myself have been side eyed, pointed at, heard hushed giggles at my expense etc even videoed on occasion when I went to the local public gym.

Each time I signed up, whether in January or not, I always signed up with the intention of staying at it but it was never a welcoming experience. However that doesn't seem to matter, I'm limped into the 80% of time wasters apparently.

Luckily I have found an awesome gym and I'm hitting some great milestones for me in terms of strength and consistency (4 years now although lockdown stole some of it). Everyone there is motivating and supportive.

Evie "

I've been videoed and pointed at too. Apparently wheelchair users lifting weights, whilst wearing a gym bra thingy and with flabby bits, is a novelty. My PT fends off anything irritating, but it's next to never that anyone says anything. There's some very helpful and supportive folks in our gym, actually. It's just a basic chain place, nowt fancy.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Go to the gym at 5am and it’s usually empty. Top tip for anyone complaining about not getting on the stuff they want to.

I can't winch my disabled ass out that early

I have to go after work, when it's the busiest at most times of year "

I work shifts so it’s ideal for me. I tried going after work and I just can’t do it. It’s too busy, I’m too tired and I lose an hour with my kids.

By *agneto.Man 38 weeks ago

Bham

The steal a catch phrase you need to do better.

Maybe those people who disappear after 6 weeks wouldn't disappear if people weren't so judgemental, more welcoming and more helpful.

I go regularly but am still intimidated by the free weights and man gym section. Yes I know there are loads of women in there now, there wasn't in my day when I first started going and I still call it that. You've got to say the man bit in a gravely trying to be hard voice.

By *ackformore100Man 38 weeks ago

Tin town

"The steal a catch phrase you need to do better.

Maybe those people who disappear after 6 weeks wouldn't disappear if people weren't so judgemental, more welcoming and more helpful.

I go regularly but am still intimidated by the free weights and man gym section. Yes I know there are loads of women in there now, there wasn't in my day when I first started going and I still call it that. You've got to say the man bit in a gravely trying to be hard voice. "

And follow it with "bro'" while chewing gum...

By *lex46TV/TS 38 weeks ago

Near Wells

I went for my usual morning swim yesterday and there was only 5 of us there. It was gorgeous. Next week it will be rammed with people getting in the way and holding you up.

On the positive side it means there’s less chance of it closing if it’s being used.

By *aramel.desiresMan 38 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 29/12/23 19:24:07]

By *aramel.desiresMan 38 weeks ago

London

I actually use 5 different gyms and I love seeing new people trying to be healthy and they all have my support. I also love seeing the new eye-candy too.. but would never approach anyone in a gym with that intent.

Please come and be healthy.

North West

"The steal a catch phrase you need to do better.

I go regularly but am still intimidated by the free weights and man gym section. Yes I know there are loads of women in there now, there wasn't in my day when I first started going and I still call it that. You've got to say the man bit in a gravely trying to be hard voice. "

I go in the man gym section and have a giggle at the people staring. They stop soon enough. There do seem to be more phone posers in that section, unfortunately. And super setters, all using eleventy thousand bits of kit

» Add a new message to this topic