FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > etiquette

etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    38 weeks ago

Has anybody got advice on this if u have chatted to another cpl for sometime and who are willing to come too our place for a social and maybe more , it's just we have never had people round to our place and don't want to over step the mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *red333Man 38 weeks ago

Dorchester

Well if you trust them yes but people here aren't always what they seem, meet in a hotel first

By *orthern StarsCouple 38 weeks ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Plenty of communication between you all should really help clarify and apprehensions.

We would try and work out how far the other couple want to take things before meeting up with them, especially if they were coming to our house (which wouldn't happen because of children).

Good luck, hope it all goes well.

By *allySlinkyWoman 38 weeks ago

Leeds

Maybe meet in a local pub and then if the attraction is there, then you can invite them back to yours

By *addad99Man 38 weeks ago

Rotherham /newquay

"Well if you trust them yes but people here aren't always what they seem, meet in a hotel first "
this I'd arrange a social as said in a hotel or pub then if ok invite back

By *inaTitzTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Maybe meet in a local pub and then if the attraction is there, then you can invite them back to yours"

Seconded

By *rispyDuckMan 38 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

If it’s your 1st time probably meet somewhere public 1st for a social and drinks. If you click invite them back to yours .

If they come to yours just go with the flow and hopefully you click. If fancy progressing things take the lead in making a move (maybe start with yourselves and hopefully they join) .

By *renchy19Man 38 weeks ago

Heathrow

"Maybe meet in a local pub and then if the attraction is there, then you can invite them back to yours"

I would definitely go with this as until you meet you just never know who is going to turn up. X

By *icecouple561Couple 38 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What exactly are you unsure about?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Basically though I'd say be clear between yourselves about how you want things to go. Don't be afraid to say no and make it clear to the other couple that you will accept a refusal from them with good grace. Make sure all four of you are absolutely clear on each other's limits and boundaries

Have you discussed how long you'd be happy for them to stay, a couple of hours, overnight? Are you giving them food or just a drink and peanuts type thing? How will you let each other know if you're keen to go ahead, or not?

By *allySlinkyWoman 38 weeks ago

Leeds

" Are you giving them food or just a drink and peanuts type thing? "

Remember to check for nut allergies

By *outhern man.Man 38 weeks ago

Weymouth

Meet in public first some funny people out there lol

By *orl1971Couple 38 weeks ago

Glasgow

Definitely meet in public for a social. Could be close to home and you could invite them back if you thought you were compatible. Would not be giving out a home address for someone to just turn up.

By *eyond PurityCouple 38 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Meet them first publicly - you want to ensure they look and act sane!

Then if you get on then invite them to your home.

Then it’s a case of seeing how you all get on - we wouldn’t make any agreements about play unless we were both comfortable but we wouldn’t invite anyone to our house unless we felt comfortable initially but that doesn’t mean a green light is there always.

K

By *2000ManMan 38 weeks ago

Worthing

It's the "maybe more" part. I'd make the first meet purely a social and make that clear in comms. Makes things easier. I did that with a couple and they said other men who visited did expect more on first visit which made things awkward.

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

"If it’s your 1st time probably meet somewhere public 1st for a social and drinks. If you click invite them back to yours .

If they come to yours just go with the flow and hopefully you click. If fancy progressing things take the lead in making a move (maybe start with yourselves and hopefully they join) ."

Good advice.

"Definitely meet in public for a social. Could be close to home and you could invite them back if you thought you were compatible. Would not be giving out a home address for someone to just turn up. "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's the "maybe more" part. I'd make the first meet purely a social and make that clear in comms. Makes things easier. I did that with a couple and they said other men who visited did expect more on first visit which made things awkward."

Yeah I agree, if anyone invites is for a social and adds 'maybe more' I won't go. It's horribly awkward and puts pressure on me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Central

Meet in a neutral place and get to explore and evaluate your ideas. Don't rush to get unknown people into your home. Yes might opt for a future hotel or club meet

By *imi_RougeWoman 38 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Always meet in public first... See the Can't Accommodate thread for reasons why.

About the interaction , we av all chatted on phone and video called and happy with each other , sense off humour , body type . But since we are hosting just don't know who should take lead .Ta

By *ob Carpe DiemMan 38 weeks ago

Torquay

Etiquette is quite an amusing poem by W S Gilbert

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"About the interaction , we av all chatted on phone and video called and happy with each other , sense off humour , body type . But since we are hosting just don't know who should take lead .Ta"

as hosts you should in my opinion.

"Basically though I'd say be clear between yourselves about how you want things to go. Don't be afraid to say no and make it clear to the other couple that you will accept a refusal from them with good grace. Make sure all four of you are absolutely clear on each other's limits and boundaries

Have you discussed how long you'd be happy for them to stay, a couple of hours, overnight? Are you giving them food or just a drink and peanuts type thing? How will you let each other know if you're keen to go ahead, or not?"

we have chatted for sometime exchanged pics ETC and not staying over . But again not sure how to get things going . Do i male after meeting them , go upstairs within time put Jock Strap on and just appear downstairs , or does my partner go upstairs and wear lingere and have housecoat to cover and then let it hang out

Absolutely this!

Best to check them out first

"Basically though I'd say be clear between yourselves about how you want things to go. Don't be afraid to say no and make it clear to the other couple that you will accept a refusal from them with good grace. Make sure all four of you are absolutely clear on each other's limits and boundaries

Have you discussed how long you'd be happy for them to stay, a couple of hours, overnight? Are you giving them food or just a drink and peanuts type thing? How will you let each other know if you're keen to go ahead, or not?we have chatted for sometime exchanged pics ETC and not staying over . But again not sure how to get things going . Do i male after meeting them , go upstairs within time put Jock Strap on and just appear downstairs , or does my partner go upstairs and wear lingere and have housecoat to cover and then let it hang out "

Chat with them .. talk normally, then about swinging.. then show them stuff then suggest if they'd like to play

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Have you discussed how long you'd be happy for them to stay, a couple of hours, overnight? Are you giving them food or just a drink and peanuts type thing? How will you let each other know if you're keen to go ahead, or not?we have chatted for sometime exchanged pics ETC and not staying over . But again not sure how to get things going . Do i male after meeting them , go upstairs within time put Jock Strap on and just appear downstairs , or does my partner go upstairs and wear lingere and have housecoat to cover and then let it hang out "

you're definitely going ahead then? When we've hosted we share a drink then Mr N and I would start to kiss and the others would join in.

Fem (BJ) here. We have decided after chatting and reading posts to go social in public place first. Although we have chatted frequently there is a connection but not physically met. Which we all know can change perception and then we all know if we want to continue. Thanks for replying with all input. Appreciated. X

Hotel always

Be safe

By *imi_RougeWoman 38 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Fem (BJ) here. We have decided after chatting and reading posts to go social in public place first. Although we have chatted frequently there is a connection but not physically met. Which we all know can change perception and then we all know if we want to continue. Thanks for replying with all input. Appreciated. X"

That really is the best idea, you just never know until you meet in real life. You or they could get cold feet!

By *ools and the brainCouple 38 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

OP people can and do act very differently in person.

Social first always and even then no guarantees that they will behave at your house.

What about a club meet instead or find out if there's a local party.

Most definitely wouldn't be inviting people we have never met to our home no matter how many messages have been exchanged.

» Add a new message to this topic