FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anal orgasms

Anal orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    38 weeks ago

Right I've only ever had two anal orgasms one in sept and one tonight.

However, after I orgasmed my right butt cheek kept on spasming/quivering. This was either when I was lying on my side or on my back. I was spanked a bit before hand, but then again I was last time too, but it never happened then.

It's not concerning and it has definitely stopped but is this usual? Or was I just lying funny. I just wondered

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

"Right I've only ever had two anal orgasms one in sept and one tonight.

However, after I orgasmed my right butt cheek kept on spasming/quivering. This was either when I was lying on my side or on my back. I was spanked a bit before hand, but then again I was last time too, but it never happened then.

It's not concerning and it has definitely stopped but is this usual? Or was I just lying funny. I just wondered "

Cramp! Take plenty of fluids in

"Right I've only ever had two anal orgasms one in sept and one tonight.

It's not concerning and it has definitely stopped but is this usual? Or was I just lying funny. I just wondered

Cramp! Take plenty of fluids in "

Haha I've not had cramp in my butt cheek, it didn't feel like it, but then like I said I had a got sound spanking before hand

By *aramel.desiresMan 38 weeks ago

London

As it happened after the event it could be just laying too long in one position.

As for the anal orgasim, I'm jealous. I would like to give or receive one myself.

"As it happened after the event it could be just laying too long in one position.

As for the anal orgasim, I'm jealous. I would like to give or receive one myself. "

I was fairly blissed out, so probably?!

I've only ever had two in the whole time enjoying anal. So for me it isn't an everytime thing, I love it but I generally have clit stimulation as well.

But that's for me, other people maybe lucky and have it more often

By *ooooofMan 38 weeks ago

Walsall

Join our forum

By *oodmessMan 38 weeks ago

yumsville

"As it happened after the event it could be just laying too long in one position.

As for the anal orgasim, I'm jealous. I would like to give or receive one myself.

I was fairly blissed out, so probably?!

I've only ever had two in the whole time enjoying anal. So for me it isn't an everytime thing, I love it but I generally have clit stimulation as well.

But that's for me, other people maybe lucky and have it more often

"

I doubt it's much to do with luck, more to do with temp, duration, girth (maybe some depth), vag bang, g-spot pressure, clit stim, a whole of turn on and in the right mood for

» Add a new message to this topic