Solihull

skinny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

went to Phnom Penh years ago and it was amazing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"has any one been to cambodia would like to no wot the girls are like over there

"

A good a reason to go as any I guess

By *reenonionsMan  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Don't bother if you know the far east - if not, it's just another shithole jungle.

Hot and smelly with mozzies that want to drink your blood and give you some strange illness.

You will get the trotts unless you eat rations out of a can and drink bottled water.

The lychees are awesome and you can buy nutella almost anywhere. Possibly the best thing about it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't bother if you know the far east - if not, it's just another shithole jungle.

Hot and smelly with mozzies that want to drink your blood and give you some strange illness.

You will get the trotts unless you eat rations out of a can and drink bottled water.

The lychees are awesome and you can buy nutella almost anywhere. Possibly the best thing about it.

"

I think he's only after a shag lol

Solihull

"Don't bother if you know the far east - if not, it's just another shithole jungle.

"

why would he be eating rations out of a can with all the great restaurents over there

still think it was great and i wasnt ill once, must be the birmingham baltis i am used to !

By *reenonionsMan  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Well it's my corner of the world and I wouldn't eat out in a restaurant for my life.

I guess orientals see it differently - my best memory was seeing a kid on a bicycle ride between two dogs that had been screwing and were still stuck together but trying to go in opposite directions - that was golden.

Solihull

"Well it's my corner of the world and I wouldn't eat out in a restaurant for my life.

I guess orientals see it differently - my best memory was seeing a kid on a bicycle ride between two dogs that had been screwing and were still stuck together but trying to go in opposite directions - that was golden."

so the advice to any business people or holiday makers going there is to take your own supply of food

» Add a new message to this topic