FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you know?

Do you know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All it takes is a no thank you. I know it's mostly makes on here but if we got a no thank you that's could be end of the hassle. I not push but sick of people demanding my pics and leaving at that. It's rude and fucking annoying.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Oh well

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

You may find that there have been a number of threads just like yours opened on here. And you will most likely get the same answers:

* no one is obliged to answer any mails - it is not a site requirement

* women get many mails in a day and do not have time to answer them all

* often when women do answer in the negative they get abuse so they do not do it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and breath

Actually I have to agree if you have spoken to someone to the point of asking for pics a no thanks is polite

Just not replying to the first message is ok in my world but once I have replied if I then change my mind I always say so

"All it takes is a no thank you. I know it's mostly makes on here but if we got a no thank you that's could be end of the hassle. I not push but sick of people demanding my pics and leaving at that. It's rude and fucking annoying."

Well I would say forget and move on :-/ not much you can do!

"and breath

Actually I have to agree if you have spoken to someone to the point of asking for pics a no thanks is polite

Just not replying to the first message is ok in my world but once I have replied if I then change my mind I always say so"

That is polite !! and much appreciated I am sure, but not the usual trend... But hey ho, plenty of fish in the sea. One has to just move on

It's not them replying that's a problem it's the fact they same we want pics face pics and full body pics then them not replying to you. Some time u see there up date that then even say I have pic collectors is frustrating

I agree with the above..

I really don't see no point to this kind of thread. Be honest do you reply to EVERY message you've received? Whether it be on FAB or other sites? I think not. We all have the right not to reply if we don't see attraction or they don't fit what it is that the receiver is looking for.

Just take it as a no thankyou and move on. No biggie really!

I get that but if u taken the time to relay to them . And yes I do reply to every one as it manners. But I do see ur point u most get lots of mail but I get 1 a week so

Well if you chatted to them and then they ask for pics. Then yes it is bad manners not to reply I agree.. Guess you just have to get used to that, as ppl we are all different and your standards may not be the same as the ppl your chatting too.

Don't take it personally as it shows more about them than you

Why do people worry so much about things they can't influence?

If someone wishes to reply - they will!

If not - they won't!

Getting upset about the actions of complete strangers seems as pointless as a blunt pencil to me!

Life's to short - move on and focus on the positives!!

Not getting up set just say I hope karma hits them in the face

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Take a no reply as a no thanks and you will start to enjoy your time on Fab an awful lot more, letting it annoy and upset you is only wasting your time on negatives....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This subject has been done to death especially at the moment.

Check out other threads of the same vein.