FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mens latex / rubber

Mens latex / rubber

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    38 weeks ago

So, searching the forums, we have no discussions popup on this topic...!

I fancy treating myself for Christmas to my first bit of latex or rubber clothing,

So a couple of questions..

What is the best place to go to actually try on fitting room style (nervous about online shopping, sizes and fits) (I'm in east mids)

What is the best brand or make to look out for (may be many reasons for this) and what to avoid...

And thirdly, primally for ladies, but.. what item or style of clothing would you find most of a pleasing aspect on a man, and which is a turn of?

Genuinely interested in your answers, experiences and thoughts,

Cheers,

Andy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atinbootsTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Market Rasen

Misfitz Alternative Wear near Mansfield are brill and you can be measured up and have something made to fit, or measure and try on something in the shop in their dressing room.

The lady that runs the joint is terrific, so friendly and wow does she make some incredible outfits

"Misfitz Alternative Wear near Mansfield are brill and you can be measured up and have something made to fit, or measure and try on something in the shop in their dressing room.

The lady that runs the joint is terrific, so friendly and wow does she make some incredible outfits "

Ohh... TY...

And you're close too, so you know the Lincolnshire desert...!

I know this is vastly dependant, but do you find Thier price point to be acceptable for what you get, or incredible value (or the other way). What have you had made, and how long is the lead time? Thanks

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 38 weeks ago

London

With style I think it's important to wear what you like, people like different things. In general well dressed is sexy and that applies for fetish clothing too.

"With style I think it's important to wear what you like, people like different things. In general well dressed is sexy and that applies for fetish clothing too. "

I agree, and that is why I want to buy someone nice, but . Trousers or shirts, or kilts or full suits or something smaller?

By *atinbootsTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Market Rasen

"

Ohh... TY...

And you're close too, so you know the Lincolnshire desert...!

I know this is vastly dependant, but do you find Thier price point to be acceptable for what you get, or incredible value (or the other way). What have you had made, and how long is the lead time? Thanks"

Their pricing is fair, it’s top quality stuff and it’s all hand made so in my opinion definitely worth it.

Yup the Lincolnshire Desert indeed. I don’t appeal to many though hunni xx

By *melia DominaTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Various men's designers.

Religion, expections, invincible, 101.

Other designers which do men and women's wear, Libidex, Cathouse, Honour, Simon O.

Google is your best friend for locations.

Thank you..

If I think too long and hard about it it'll not happen.. suppose a bit of impulse buying may be in order..

But still all tips gratefully received

» Add a new message to this topic