FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Think of others

Think of others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachcpl OP   Couple 39 weeks ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Although most people will be celebrating over the next few days perhaps spare a thought for those who will be alone, particularly grieving over the loss of someone dear to them. It's a very hard time for them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

Hope you're ok.

By *naswingdressWoman 39 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *midnight-Woman 39 weeks ago

This is very fitting :

Someone you know is preparing for their first Christmas without their husband, wife, mother, father, brother, sister, daughter or son. Others are preparing for their last. Regardless of the specifics, remember that this season of joy is often times a season of sorrow for many. Be kind, be generous, give love, give help; if nothing else, just don't give people a hard time.

**there are lots of extra support resources at xmas, even on-line - don't suffer alone this Xmas **

By *eachcpl OP   Couple 39 weeks ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

"Hope you're ok. "

Not really but will have to try and deal with it somehow. Thanks for the thought

By *4funXXXMan 39 weeks ago

cheshire

"Hope you're ok.

Not really but will have to try and deal with it somehow. Thanks for the thought "

It’s not easy I’ve been there and it doesn’t matter how many people tell you it gets easier you just don’t believe them. For me it still hurts but not like it did. Look after yourself and try and enjoy yourself the best you can. Not easy I know. Happy Christmas ??

By *xfordjohnMan 39 weeks ago

Oxford

"Hope you're ok.

Not really but will have to try and deal with it somehow. Thanks for the thought

It’s not easy I’ve been there and it doesn’t matter how many people tell you it gets easier you just don’t believe them. For me it still hurts but not like it did. Look after yourself and try and enjoy yourself the best you can. Not easy I know. Happy Christmas ??"

Likewise. My first Christmas after bereavement. At least my two daughters will be hosting me away from home and doing their best but it can't change the facts. Good luck with your Christmas, everyone who's in the same situation.

» Add a new message to this topic