FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > HM Forces and the Emergency Services

HM Forces and the Emergency Services

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 39 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Tom is no fan of Christmas but he recognises that many people are and some of those will be working in the Armed Forces and Emergency Services on Christmas Day and missing their loved ones. Raise an online toast and virtual thank you to these men and women who are away from family this Christmas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

What’s going on here? You broke from your usual news reporting style message. This will be all over the news!

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 39 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Glass raised Tom. Been that person!

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 39 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"What’s going on here? You broke from your usual news reporting style message. This will be all over the news! "

Haha yep we need a post saying that his posts are different. What is going on here? It's all over the news!

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

Always raise a glass

By *astyfella999Man 39 weeks ago

newcastle

"Tom is no fan of Christmas but he recognises that many people are and some of those will be working in the Armed Forces and Emergency Services on Christmas Day and missing their loved ones. Raise an online toast and virtual thank you to these men and women who are away from family this Christmas "

I’m a retired paramedic. Done 40 years service

Out of that 40 years I must have worked Xmas day & New Year’s Eve new year’s days. Worked 35 times

With never watched my kids of Xmas Day ect

But if I could. I would do it all again

Loved my job

By *ools and the brainCouple 39 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Tom is no fan of Christmas but he recognises that many people are and some of those will be working in the Armed Forces and Emergency Services on Christmas Day and missing their loved ones. Raise an online toast and virtual thank you to these men and women who are away from family this Christmas

I’m a retired paramedic. Done 40 years service

Out of that 40 years I must have worked Xmas day & New Year’s Eve new year’s days. Worked 35 times

With never watched my kids of Xmas Day ect

But if I could. I would do it all again

Loved my job"

Well done

Thanks for your years of service to the public.

And salute to all those military and emergency services can I add a big thumbs up to probably the most unappreciated and underpaid hard workers, care workers salute to you all .

By *obsta1965Man 38 weeks ago

dorchester

Retired Firearms Cop who worked far too many Christmas and New Years Eve shifts, although being gun cops we did have some sneaky encounters with very willing females who wanted to be Trojan airtight

Stay safe for those working ????????

» Add a new message to this topic