FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Naked attraction

Naked attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onglook83 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

happy town

Just watching naked attraction on tv. What do you all think about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illy IdolMan 40 weeks ago

Midlands

Bloody brilliant

happy town

"Bloody brilliant "

By *ornLordMan 40 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

Reality check.

happy town

"Reality check."
what do you mean

By *ornLordMan 40 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

"Reality check.what do you mean"

You think the folks out there looking for it are attractive, glamourous even. Not so, judging from this programme.

By *icecouple561Couple 40 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I watch it sometimes. I think it's an odd sort of show. Great for showing various body types but when you think about what actually happens it's just weird. Two clothed people stand in a room with some naked people in boxes, the boxes open bit by bit to reveal first the genitals. The two clothed people study the genitals remarking on them favourably or otherwise. One person is eliminated on the basis of said genitals. Slowly the rest of the body is revealed until two remain. They step out of the box one of the clothed people gets naked and chooses who to go on a date with. It rarely works out but we all get to see loads of people naked in what must be one of the least erotic scenarios imaginable.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh I forgot the bit where the naked people have to perform a humiliating task like pretend to ride a horse.

I told my mum about it once, she didn't believe me

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 40 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Oh I forgot the bit where the naked people have to perform a humiliating task like pretend to ride a horse.

I told my mum about it once, she didn't believe me "

I can't believe I've never watched this. It sounds awful. I need to see it

MrsAbz

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

If and when I watch TV, which isn’t often, I watch utter rubbish TV. Naked Attraction is one of the programmes I have watch.

I’m intrigued by what others measure as desirable and not. The comments as the person choosing unveils different sections of the body: from body hair dislikes or likes, to the way they describe vagina lips, foreskin, the non erect appearance of a penis. I’m intrigued by the choosing of a date in nude and then seeing them on the date clothed.

I’ve often found many of the couples who were very into one another naked don’t end up together past their first date. Makes me wonder if the naked attraction prevents them from going beyond the skin to form an attraction.

The ones where there’s a choice of men and women because of bisexual are probably my favourite episodes.

Midlands

"I watch it sometimes. I think it's an odd sort of show. Great for showing various body types but when you think about what actually happens it's just weird. Two clothed people stand in a room with some naked people in boxes, the boxes open bit by bit to reveal first the genitals. The two clothed people study the genitals remarking on them favourably or otherwise. One person is eliminated on the basis of said genitals. Slowly the rest of the body is revealed until two remain. They step out of the box one of the clothed people gets naked and chooses who to go on a date with. It rarely works out but we all get to see loads of people naked in what must be one of the least erotic scenarios imaginable. "

You know you've pretty much described Fab right?

By *icolerobbieCouple 40 weeks ago

walsall

Legalised flashing. Thats what Mary from gogglebox said.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Oh I forgot the bit where the naked people have to perform a humiliating task like pretend to ride a horse.

MrsAbz "

. I cringe a lot but there are also some very sweet people on it. Including one guy who was a little sheltered and had to be taken off when the women were revealed as it was all a bit much

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I watch it sometimes. I think it's an odd sort of show. Great for showing various body types but when you think about what actually happens it's just weird. Two clothed people stand in a room with some naked people in boxes, the boxes open bit by bit to reveal first the genitals. The two clothed people study the genitals remarking on them favourably or otherwise. One person is eliminated on the basis of said genitals. Slowly the rest of the body is revealed until two remain. They step out of the box one of the clothed people gets naked and chooses who to go on a date with. It rarely works out but we all get to see loads of people naked in what must be one of the least erotic scenarios imaginable.

You know you've pretty much described Fab right? "

. At least we're not televised

Aberdeen

MrsAbz

. I cringe a lot but there are also some very sweet people on it. Including one guy who was a little sheltered and had to be taken off when the women were revealed as it was all a bit much "

Awww bless him... but he knew they were going to be naked? Or did he not realise he hadn't seen enough naked people in life to deal with it?

This show is sounding very interesting. Deffo gonna lose some time watching it

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

Midlands

"I watch it sometimes. I think it's an odd sort of show. Great for showing various body types but when you think about what actually happens it's just weird. Two clothed people stand in a room with some naked people in boxes, the boxes open bit by bit to reveal first the genitals. The two clothed people study the genitals remarking on them favourably or otherwise. One person is eliminated on the basis of said genitals. Slowly the rest of the body is revealed until two remain. They step out of the box one of the clothed people gets naked and chooses who to go on a date with. It rarely works out but we all get to see loads of people naked in what must be one of the least erotic scenarios imaginable.

. At least we're not televised "

Cam Rooms

By *m NormalMan 40 weeks ago

Telford

Watched a few episodes .

Imo. It is performed by extrovert and witnessed by liers, and the presenter is an idiot. She can not tell the difference between labia and a vagina.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

MrsAbz

. I cringe a lot but there are also some very sweet people on it. Including one guy who was a little sheltered and had to be taken off when the women were revealed as it was all a bit much

Awww bless him... but he knew they were going to be naked? Or did he not realise he hadn't seen enough naked people in life to deal with it?

MrsAbz

MrsAbz "

If I recall correctly he was a virgin (God knows why they thought it was a good idea) and when the bottom half of the women was revealed he came over peculiar. Anna, the host changed out of her heels into fluffy slippers and everything. The poor chap

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Cam Rooms "

Probably gets about the same viewing figures

Aberdeen

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

If I recall correctly he was a virgin (God knows why they thought it was a good idea) and when the bottom half of the women was revealed he came over peculiar. Anna, the host changed out of her heels into fluffy slippers and everything. The poor chap"

That does sound quite mean but also I'm slightly concerned that said virginal man had not seen them on pics et before - the women aren't lying there legs akimbo are they?!

MrsAbz

Midlands

Cam Rooms

Probably gets about the same viewing figures "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

If I recall correctly he was a virgin (God knows why they thought it was a good idea) and when the bottom half of the women was revealed he came over peculiar. Anna, the host changed out of her heels into fluffy slippers and everything. The poor chap

That does sound quite mean but also I'm slightly concerned that said virginal man had not seen them on pics et before - the women aren't lying there legs akimbo are they?!

MrsAbz "

, no. They stand in boxes which are different colours. First you see the bottom half "ooo Anna he's got a lovely scrotum". Followed by the middle "I do like a woman with long nipples". Then the top but "he's giving me the eye".

When they look back on it in fifty years they'll use the phrase 'of its time'

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

It’s a cringe fest but hey, fair play to those who go on it!! I don’t have that level of confidence at all

Aberdeen

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

, no. They stand in boxes which are different colours. First you see the bottom half "ooo Anna he's got a lovely scrotum". Followed by the middle "I do like a woman with long nipples". Then the top but "he's giving me the eye".

When they look back on it in fifty years they'll use the phrase 'of its time'"

I'm sold on the commentary alone. When I get the look from MrAbz, when he thinks I've lost my mind for putting it on, I will blame you

It sounds almost as bad as the time I ended up doing the boob hokey y due to a forum post.

MrsAbz

Forum Mod

East Sussex

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

MrsAbz

When they look back on it in fifty years they'll use the phrase 'of its time'

I'm sold on the commentary alone. When I get the look from MrAbz, when he thinks I've lost my mind for putting it on, I will blame you

It sounds almost as bad as the time I ended up doing the boob hokey y due to a forum post.

MrsAbz "

feel free to blame me

By *uctifanoWoman 40 weeks ago

Glasgow

What’s most interesting, is in fact the whole point and basis of the programme.

Normally we meet someone and see the face first and of course (normally) we are dressed. The bedroom can then be a disappointment sometimes so the show reverses this and speculates in a serious/humorous/speculative way - Would we more successful going by our more basic instincts? Yes it is a bit like fab and we all know that’s not as straightforward as it should be .

I think the show tries to show that there’s no easy way to explain the chemistry between two people.

Do I watch and enjoy it??? Hell yes, and may that inexplicable magic never be explainable because it’s fucking fantastic when it does happen and that mysterious electricity when you do meet someone should always be UNexplainable

By *eavenNhellCouple 40 weeks ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Know a girl who was on it some years ago shes a nude model so not phased by it at all says she realy enjoyed the day and crew and contestants were loveley .what she didnt expect was the backlash and harrasment from people where she lived some realy nasty trolling on line plus ended up having to move twice due wierdos .now goes by an assumed name on line and for work purposes due to all the hassle

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 40 weeks ago

Leeds

The mrs loves it. I find it very cringe worthy but also I do find myself engrossed in it once I start to watch.

The mr

By *hawn ScottMan 40 weeks ago

london Brixton

Yeah enjoy the show, you would have to have some serious guts to go on it.

Not sure if some of it is "fixed"

By *rouble81Couple 40 weeks ago

Bolton

I love it! However, it has taught me new areas I should be self conscious about. Who knew that people had vulva type preferences?

By *ose manMan 40 weeks ago

kells

Its interesting . love the host also xx

By *ixiePoisonWoman 40 weeks ago

Darlington

I watch it, makes me giggle, I remember the man in his 80’s with all the piercings….

» Add a new message to this topic