FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for the ladies

Question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andD TogetherWeCan OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

Glasgow

For those ladies who have the unwelcome facial hair what works best for you with trying to keep them at bay? Tried all the obvious but the wee buggers keep growing back lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple 40 weeks ago

North West

Dunno but let me know if you find the answer! I pluck them out every couple of days. It's tedious!

By *icecouple561Couple 40 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Plucking. I'm at the stage now that I need an illuminated, magnifying mirror and some of the hairs are white

By *inky_couple2020Couple 40 weeks ago

North West

"Plucking. I'm at the stage now that I need an illuminated, magnifying mirror and some of the hairs are white "

Errrrrr. Quite a few of my chin hairs are white! But none of my other hairs (my hairdresser did an audit of the head earlier today!)

Glasgow

Past the point of plucking and having to shave chin almost every day laser hair removal is too expensive at a salon so looking at the laser machines for doing it myself at home

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Past the point of plucking and having to shave chin almost every day laser hair removal is too expensive at a salon so looking at the laser machines for doing it myself at home "

They're quite expensive aren't they? Mind you you could do your legs and everything too.

I don't want to make this into a bearded lady competition but Mr N once leaned across to pick a very long hair off my neck and it was attached . It was genuinely about an inch and a half long and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there the day before.

Glasgow

Just ordered one for £50 all good reviews so fingers crossed it works after a year I'll probably save that £50 by not buying razors lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just ordered one for £50 all good reviews so fingers crossed it works after a year I'll probably save that £50 by not buying razors lol"

Really! That's very good. I'd buy one for that price. My chin us It's taking on a life of its own

Glasgow

I just googled at home laser hair removal and picked out the cheapest but read quite a lot of the reviews and questions first before buying x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I just googled at home laser hair removal and picked out the cheapest but read quite a lot of the reviews and questions first before buying x"

I've just had a quick look. I might get one after Christmas. It does seem like a solution

By *ixel_TuttyCouple 40 weeks ago

Halesowen

"For those ladies who have the unwelcome facial hair what works best for you with trying to keep them at bay? Tried all the obvious but the wee buggers keep growing back lol"
waxing and laser treatment I do it every 3 months

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I only get 3 dark ones but I've been getting them for a long time. I just pluck them and dermaplane my peach fuzz as it looks shit under makeup ha.

» Add a new message to this topic