FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My less perfect cock

My less perfect cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rucey_BigBalls OP   Man 40 weeks ago

London

Women are indifferent to it. Too banter though so they still love me. Send me a message

No this is actually about that dude who said people bodyshame big penises. I've never seen that?! Have you? I guess it's one thing to say they hurt but you know, so do tight buttholes right? I once had to stop giving anal because my dick got seriously claustrophobic and it was messing with the blood flow. But I digress...

People shouldn't shame bodies generally but have you seen or accept it when they do in any case?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wist my nipplesCouple 40 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Ew no that's disgusting" vs. "Something that's not the thing you have/like/are really turns me on".

Bodyshaming vs. opinion, respectfully expressed.

I think I've solved fab

Mrs TMN x

By *entlemanrogueMan 40 weeks ago

Motherwell

I was accused of body shamming (yes shamming) when i said to a woman she looked great despite having had a baby only a few months earlier.

Cant win with some people.

By *wist my nipplesCouple 40 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"I was accused of body shamming (yes shamming) when i said to a woman she looked great despite having had a baby only a few months earlier.

Cant win with some people."

I think any compliment that comes with a caveat or modifier feels less like a compliment to me. Same as an apology followed by a justification.

Mrs TMN x

By *illy IdolMan 40 weeks ago

Midlands

hypothetically speaking Bruce, if I said your penis looks like it needs a good rest this festive period, would that be body shaming?

By *olden PoleMan 40 weeks ago

Thal

[Removed by poster at 22/12/23 10:36:10]

By *imi_RougeWoman 40 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"I was accused of body shamming (yes shamming) when i said to a woman she looked great despite having had a baby only a few months earlier.

Definitely a back handed compliment. You should get stopped at "you look great".

London

"hypothetically speaking Bruce, if I said your penis looks like it needs a good rest this festive period, would that be body shaming?"

It would just be fuckin fake news is what it would be willy!

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 40 weeks ago

Aberdeen

There is loads of body shaming comments on fab the ones that start with "I'm not body shaming but..." are the worst.

It is quite easy to express your preference without being rude to others yet most don't bother.

MrsAbz

By *illy IdolMan 40 weeks ago

Midlands

"hypothetically speaking Bruce, if I said your penis looks like it needs a good rest this festive period, would that be body shaming?

It would just be fuckin fake news is what it would be willy!"

Thought that might be the case, Bruce

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I can't stand the fake boobs Vs natural boobs threads. In my mind it's body shaming. Even the word fake, using the word fake irks me massively.

Is it right to tell a trans woman her boobs are fake?

Or a cancer patient that's had reconstruction?

But someone that's just enhanced it's acceptable? Despite the fact they may have had them done for all sorts of reasons. I could list some!

How do the women feel when they see a fake Vs natural boobs thread when they have enhanced boobs and men say they natural are better and they pick out why implants don't feel good?

Though I don't think most of the men that say it would actually turn down a woman with implants.

There's also the fact that some guys really get off on implants and it's like a fetish, I wonder if they feel anything negative when people shame implants?

London

"There is loads of body shaming comments on fab the ones that start with "I'm not body shaming but..." are the worst.

It is quite easy to express your preference without being rude to others yet most don't bother.

MrsAbz "

Is that a blowjob with pigtails?!

My weakness!

London

"I can't stand the fake boobs Vs natural boobs threads. In my mind it's body shaming. Even the word fake, using the word fake irks me massively.

Is it right to tell a trans woman her boobs are fake?

Or a cancer patient that's had reconstruction?

But someone that's just enhanced it's acceptable? Despite the fact they may have had them done for all sorts of reasons. I could list some!

How do the women feel when they see a fake Vs natural boobs thread when they have enhanced boobs and men say they natural are better and they pick out why implants don't feel good?

Though I don't think most of the men that say it would actually turn down a woman with implants.

There's also the fact that some guys really get off on implants and it's like a fetish, I wonder if they feel anything negative when people shame implants?

"

To be fair most of the women I have spoken to with 'enhanced' boobs call them fake themselves. I don't think that makes it a negative just because of the word. If someone said fake tits feel shit, yeah, that's not on. It's up to people to do whatever they like to their bodies.

Plus they're great!

Aberdeen

"There is loads of body shaming comments on fab the ones that start with "I'm not body shaming but..." are the worst.

MrsAbz

My weakness!"

That is keeps the hair out my face and apparently is also nicely tickly on the thighs as my hair swings about. Who knew?!

MrsAbz

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 40 weeks ago

Glasgow

"To be fair most of the women I have spoken to with 'enhanced' boobs call them fake themselves. I don't think that makes it a negative just because of the word."

But it *is* a negative word though. ‘Fake’ has overwhelmingly negative connotations.

I just don’t think there’s an alternative term that’s much better. So we’re probably stuck with it.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 40 weeks ago

Glasgow

I mean … you wouldn’t call them counterfeit boobs. (Would you?)

By *aitonelMan 40 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I mean … you wouldn’t call them counterfeit boobs. (Would you?)"

Modified! Which is fairly accurate and not linked also much with negativity... Just not exactly sexy either. It's simply neutral.

London

MrsAbz

My weakness!

That is keeps the hair out my face and apparently is also nicely tickly on the thighs as my hair swings about. Who knew?!

MrsAbz "

Well.

Marry me?

London

"I mean … you wouldn’t call them counterfeit boobs. (Would you?)

Modified! Which is fairly accurate and not linked also much with negativity... Just not exactly sexy either. It's simply neutral. "

Tits are tits. They either look good or don't. Modify them all you want!

"To be fair most of the women I have spoken to with 'enhanced' boobs call them fake themselves. I don't think that makes it a negative just because of the word.

But it *is* a negative word though. ‘Fake’ has overwhelmingly negative connotations.

I just don’t think there’s an alternative term that’s much better. So we’re probably stuck with it."

What's wrong with enhanced boobs or breast implants? The wording used on the websites for cosmetic surgery.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 40 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Despite ?

Don't let that stop you. Why not move on to spell checking

People are sensitive.

And also, bodyshaming to make themselves or their opinions superior to others is rife in the world. We all have opinions, it’s a fact, but some people don’t know when to keep theirs to themselves.

As long as your happy with your cock op, and the women who like you like it, you’ll be alright I think.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 40 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Shame is internal.

I cannot be shamed by another. I have to act against my own values or beliefs to feel shame.

Some use it as a 'guard' instead of accepting that they may just be hearing a truth they don't want to hear.

Nice Cock Bruce.....

By *aitonelMan 40 weeks ago

Liverpool

"To be fair most of the women I have spoken to with 'enhanced' boobs call them fake themselves. I don't think that makes it a negative just because of the word.

I just don’t think there’s an alternative term that’s much better. So we’re probably stuck with it.

What's wrong with enhanced boobs or breast implants? The wording used on the websites for cosmetic surgery."

Enhanced as a word by its very definition can imply "improved" which is in a way the same issue as saying "fake", but for the other party.

London

I just don’t think there’s an alternative term that’s much better. So we’re probably stuck with it."

Yeah I kinda see your point, but we aren't talking about a product you've been ripped off or lied to here. It's just boobs!

But I do get it. Again I think it's because so many women have talked about their 'fake' boobs to me that I have never thought about if it could be offensive or not.

London

What's wrong with enhanced boobs or breast implants? The wording used on the websites for cosmetic surgery.

Enhanced as a word by its very definition can imply "improved" which is in a way the same issue as saying "fake", but for the other party.

"

Modified?

London

"

Oh I see you literally suggested modified haha

London

"Shame is internal.

I cannot be shamed by another. I have to act against my own values or beliefs to feel shame.

Some use it as a 'guard' instead of accepting that they may just be hearing a truth they don't want to hear.

Nice Cock Bruce..... "

Thanks Granny

By *atnip make me purrWoman 40 weeks ago

Reading

I've never seen body shaming per se but i have seem women state they don't like big cocks.

Aberdeen

MrsAbz

My weakness!

MrsAbz

Well.

Marry me? "

Probably the nicest proposal I've ever had

MrsAbz

By *eliWoman 40 weeks ago

I didn't realise you've had your cock out OP.

Anyway, no, I don't think I have. I've seen women discuss that it won't work with their anatomy but not... eurgh blah blah etc.

By *mf123Man 40 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

Im not nosey enough to worry

London

"I didn't realise you've had your cock out OP.

Anyway, no, I don't think I have. I've seen women discuss that it won't work with their anatomy but not... eurgh blah blah etc. "

Oh it's a good one! Blah blah etc xoxo

By *affeine DuskMan 40 weeks ago

Caerphilly

"I once had to stop giving anal because my dick got seriously claustrophobic"

Can I steal this for my profile?

I read it and I thought 'Every word in my eyes right now is as mad as fuck', and that's me saying that, I must have it.

London

"I once had to stop giving anal because my dick got seriously claustrophobic

I read it and I thought 'Every word in my eyes right now is as mad as fuck', and that's me saying that, I must have it.

"

Oh go on then you silly sausage, seeing as it's you

Caerphilly

Oh go on then you silly sausage, seeing as it's you "

...what the fuck did you just call me.

London

"

Easy fella easyyy now!

Caerphilly

Easy fella easyyy now! "

Does Raven know you're at her Baileys? She will reign down fury son, you better get a Ginsters in you!

London

Easy fella easyyy now!

Does Raven know you're at her Baileys? She will reign down fury son, you better get a Ginsters in you!

"

Raven and me have our own Bailey's and are making all the sexy videos for each other with them. Next question please.

Aberdeen

"Im not nosey enough to worry "

Hahaha this made me laugh so much

Love a dressed up dick pic

MrsAbz

» Add a new message to this topic