FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worst Christmas Prezzie

Worst Christmas Prezzie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnSwingsSurrey OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Horley

Has somebody re-gifted something to you for Christmas that someone else has probably given them, and they didn’t like it? Any Bah Humbug gifts you’ve received?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

my ex got me an unscented candle one year.. and a 'spider catcher' contraption thing another.. oh and a mini fake cactus another.

after i'd spent weeks building him a basket with thoughtful, meaningful gifts in one year. i travelled 7 hours to be with him as a surprise another year.

last Christmas, he woke me up at 3am on Christmas day to scream at me about how much of a cunt i am, because i'd bought myself the perfume i'd asked him to get me for years, and he was furious. angry and loud enough to wake my family up that had travelled up for Christmas.

then for his 40th, i surprised him with a holiday.

my 30th (two weeks later), he didn't even say happy birthday to me.

not that im still angry about it or anything how stupid i am. Px

By *he ass man 666Man 40 weeks ago

between your legs

"my ex got me an unscented candle one year.. and a 'spider catcher' contraption thing another.. oh and a mini fake cactus another.

after i'd spent weeks building him a basket with thoughtful, meaningful gifts in one year. i travelled 7 hours to be with him as a surprise another year.

last Christmas, he woke me up at 3am on Christmas day to scream at me about how much of a cunt i am, because i'd bought myself the perfume i'd asked him to get me for years, and he was furious. angry and loud enough to wake my family up that had travelled up for Christmas.

not that im still angry about it or anything how stupid i am. Px "

Sounds like a right charmer, keep him as a ex

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 40 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Yes !

I always spout that it's the giving but fuck me ..... if you knew this woman and me you'd know why I am not impressed and have for once taken insult.

She gave me ..... a Bayliss and Harding box with four bath products in.

BUT

There should have been 5 items. The top box with some bath sprinkles was missing and the bow was missing ....

I bought someone a pair of pyjamas one Christmas and they re-gifted me them the next year. Pretty sure they forgot I gave them her

By *obyn GravesTV/TS 40 weeks ago

1127 walnut avenue

A Dead man's swimming trunks from my tight fisted auntie one year...not regifted... though she did do that too.

By *ecky and justCouple 40 weeks ago

Godalming

An uncle, many years ago.

Not a regift but chocolates and shampoo.

At the time I was dieting hard and I’m bald…

By *allySlinkyWoman 40 weeks ago

Leeds

My husband once got me a new cover for the ironing board

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

A lavender candle to which I'm horribly allergic with a label that spelled my name wrong

"my ex got me an unscented candle one year.. and a 'spider catcher' contraption thing another.. oh and a mini fake cactus another.

As many people will no doubt have a similar experience, I have got random gifts from the local supermarket on the day of my bday for the last 5/6 years or so. For about 5 years before that I got nothing not a card or anything, that included my 30th too when I was pregnant with his child.....

Every year I always get him something he wants, wrap the gifts and have had the kids make him cards etc, I've made him bday cakes and made his favourite meal all when I had three kids within three years of each other to deal with....

There should be the world's smallest violin playing there I know. It was my choice, but I knew the kids want to make a fuss, so that therefore means I make a fuss and I wanted to show that he is thought of and not brushed over.

So not a regift, but a pretty pants presents or none from Him.

On the other hand I have kind parents who will take the kids for the afternoon while I go out for coffee or meet with friends or go away somewhere be it a night or a couple of days.

By *red333Man 40 weeks ago

Dorchester

Its about knowing your partner i guess I'm extremely generous to a fault almost, to the point that i felt i needed to change it but the family i built and nurtured still carry on that tradition. I rarely got things i wanted but for me it was the giving that gave the most pleasure

» Add a new message to this topic