FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Serious about pegging

Serious about pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igj12 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

aldershot

I’ve been on here for a year now searching for a women that would be interested in eventually try pegging with me after we’ve become comfortable but fuck I’m struggling, and tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he ass man 666Man 40 weeks ago

between your legs

"I’ve been on here for a year now searching for a women that would be interested in eventually try pegging with me after we’ve become comfortable but fuck I’m struggling, and tips? "

Be easier looking for bi guy , I’m you want bum fun

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Yep.

Women will look at profiles of guys contacting them.

By *igj12 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

aldershot

Not interested in men, it’s the woman having full control.

By *ayd100Man 40 weeks ago

clitheroe

Love to be pegged

By *he ass man 666Man 40 weeks ago

between your legs

Look for domme, or fetish clubs maybe

By *inky ChefMan 40 weeks ago

Norwich

"I’ve been on here for a year now searching for a women that would be interested in eventually try pegging with me after we’ve become comfortable but fuck I’m struggling, and tips? "

I've been here for 17 months.

In the beginning I made it clear, that it's my main interest in my bio and my photos indicated that too.

Probably more chance to be invited to a swinger party, than find a woman for pegging without paying for it.

Norwich

"Yep.

"

My profile title contained Hunglish once.

Loads checked my profile.

Once I put " Hung guy there "

Again plenty of views.

Norwich

"Yep.

My profile title contained Hunglish once.

Loads checked my profile.

Once I put " Hung guy there ^"

Again plenty of views.

"

Women read profiles. We aren't breathing sex toys.

Pegging is great fun in the right circumstances.

I am not offering.

By *glyBettyTV/TS 40 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

I'm no pegging expert, but if I wanted to top a man I'd need to know what his body & butt looked like before I would even consider it.

By *hrimper36Couple 40 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Again women read profiles and that’s about the sum of it.

Happy Christmas op.

T

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 40 weeks ago

Leeds

What's in it for the woman? Or are you just looking for someone to fulfil your fantasy with no consideration for theirs?

I can't give profile advice you haven't asked, just look at it and see if it represents you well.

Mrs

By *ecky and justCouple 40 weeks ago

Godalming

It’s a trust thing.

Have to build trust first.

Also, need to ensure that the lady pegging is getting something out of it.

When you find the right person it’s fun.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Pegging a man provides next to no physical stimulation for the woman.

It can be great fun in a dynamic and playing with an existing connection. But doing it with a stranger holds absolutely zero appeal to me.

Someone approaching me and asking to be pegged is immediately disregarded as selfishly seeking a fetish dispenser. Someone I already enjoy as a person is a different matter.

You want pegged that badly there are people who accept being sexual vending machines as a profession. Go see them

"Pegging a man provides next to no physical stimulation for the woman.

It can be great fun in a dynamic and playing with an existing connection. But doing it with a stranger holds absolutely zero appeal to me.

Someone approaching me and asking to be pegged is immediately disregarded as selfishly seeking a fetish dispenser. Someone I already enjoy as a person is a different matter.

You want pegged that badly there are people who accept being sexual vending machines as a profession. Go see them "

This is exactly why I never go down on a woman

Zero physical sensation for me

And we all know. Sex isn’t about pleasing your partner. It’s about pleasing yourself and yourself only

Carlisle usually

" This is exactly why I never go down on a woman

Zero physical sensation for me

And we all know. Sex isn’t about pleasing your partner. It’s about pleasing yourself and yourself only "

I actually love the sensations of giving head.

And, as stated, in an existing dynamic where I can get off on getting them off, that's a different game entirely.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Central

How well do you do meeting women OP? Probably a minority of women will be interested in doing it. If you're meeting lots of women then it's probably a numbers game, until you get the reciprocal interest

By *ecky and justCouple 40 weeks ago

Godalming

Etc.

"

This isn’t true for some.

We’ve had pegging sessions where Becky and other ladies have orgasmed from the action.

Even an FFM train where both Becky and our lady friend both came.

Still needs lots of trust though.

Norwich

Etc.

We’ve had pegging sessions where Becky and other ladies have orgasmed from the action.

Still needs lots of trust though. "

A lot of trust and thrust.

Carlisle usually

Etc.

Still needs lots of trust though. "

Next to no stimulation is not no stimulation. And physically it's definitely lacking against things that are actually about mutual physical pleasure. The strapless and double ended ones are better on that front. But some bloke who's asking for any woman to peg him isn't generally worrying about that.

I can cum from it. But that's a lot more to do with how into the person I am than the direct physical stimulation.

Norwich

Etc.

Still needs lots of trust though.

Next to no stimulation is not no stimulation. And physically it's definitely lacking against things that are actually about mutual physical pleasure. The strapless and double ended ones are better on that front. But some bloke who's asking for any woman to peg him isn't generally worrying about that.

I can cum from it. But that's a lot more to do with how into the person I am than the direct physical stimulation."

I think most guys mean give and get, not just get pegged.

Licking pussy isn't stimulating either per se.

Watching the woman orgsms from it is a big turn on though.

Plus obviously expecting oral or sex following.

Carlisle usually

"I think most guys mean give and get, not just get pegged.

"

They might claim they mean that when called on it. But out of the hundreds of messages asking to be pegged that hit my inbox I don't think there's even been 5 that had any inference of a mutually exciting arrangement.

Seeing someone cum is great. But if I'm not invested in them and am getting next to no physical stimulation from it I'd rather not be involved at all.

Some people do like it. There's a girl at the club that shall not be named who sets up a little begging for a pegging booth on half the fet nights I go to there and just works her way through the queue. It's not for me. And most women I know don't consider it remotely exciting. But there are some out there.

Though I think even Ryder would ignore the selfish messages and just deal with the ones who actually show up at her booth

Norwich

"I think most guys mean give and get, not just get pegged.

They might claim they mean that when called on it. But out of the hundreds of messages asking to be pegged that hit my inbox I don't think there's even been 5 that had any inference of a mutually exciting arrangement.

Seeing someone cum is great. But if I'm not invested in them and am getting next to no physical stimulation from it I'd rather not be involved at all.

Some people do like it. There's a girl at the club that shall not be named who sets up a little begging for a pegging booth on half the fet nights I go to there and just works her way through the queue. It's not for me. And most women I know don't consider it remotely exciting. But there are some out there.

Though I think even Ryder would ignore the selfish messages and just deal with the ones who actually show up at her booth "

Fair enough.

You have more insight.

Ryder's way doesn't sound really appealing either to be honest.

Carlisle usually

"Fair enough.

You have more insight.

Ryder's way doesn't sound really appealing either to be honest."

Oh it does absolutely nothing for me.

But I am always tempted to point people in her direction when they complain no-one will peg them.

With an actual connection I can really enjoy it. But I'm only interested in building a connection with people that interest and excite me as people. We can work out down the line on sexual compatibility if that's where it goes.

By *orphia2003Woman 40 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

I've done plenty of pegging in the past from both a strictly sexual and also BDSM play. Whilst the actual physical act doesn't differ much, the psychological element is very different.

To peg someone in a BDSM scenario, it's role-play. It's about power exchange, changing traditional gender role dynamics, objectification, D/s etc. whilst there is clearly consent and trust, there isn't any real need for intimacy for either party. Though obviously it needs to be something that is beneficial to us both.

Pegging someone sexually, I need to feel intimate and attracted to that person. It's about sharing the experience.

Pegging a random stranger isn't going to fulfil my needs in either sense, and I have no interest in being a kink dispensing machine. I've received dozens of messages from guys asking me to peg them. It's been 100% about what they want. Only a handful have ever bothered to want to know me.

Norwich

"Fair enough.

You have more insight.

Ryder's way doesn't sound really appealing either to be honest.

Oh it does absolutely nothing for me.

But I am always tempted to point people in her direction when they complain no-one will peg them.

With an actual connection I can really enjoy it. But I'm only interested in building a connection with people that interest and excite me as people. We can work out down the line on sexual compatibility if that's where it goes."

Most women need connection for that I guess.

Pegging is kind of a married/relationship/connection type thing.

1 of my ex wanted to do it 13 years ago.

I wasn't interested openly, so I said a not really convincing noooo ( ? ).

She didn't push it.(Literally)

The furthest she went is to circle around with her finger during BJ.

I didn't ask for more, because I was slightly ashamed about enjoying it.

I was young(ish) and stupid.

By *eneralKenobiMan 40 weeks ago

North Angus

Have to be real serious to peg your washing out today

By *orphia2003Woman 40 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Should be noted that I did a small experiment on here several months ago. Made arrangements to peg about 20 guys, of which only 3 got as far as actually arriving for thier meets.

Think pegging is the 'in' fantasy for some guys at present.

And no, not looking for guys to peg, so please don't ask.

By *imi_RougeWoman 40 weeks ago

Portsmouth

You want pegged that badly there are people who accept being sexual vending machines as a profession. Go see them "

This. It would take more than a couple of regular meets to consider this. And if I think that's the only reason you're seeing me, that would just put me off.

» Add a new message to this topic