FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I fab luvs ya

I fab luvs ya

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iddlesticks OP   Man 40 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

I do, all of you in your own ways.

Well nearly all of you

As this time of year encourages us to look back, look forwards instead, no matter how low you may feel, there will be something happen next year that makes the world a better place than it is now.

I don’t know what that might be, it could be the first daffodils of spring or tits out Tuesday on Tuesday 12th of March, you just need to be open to letting the light in when it glints through the curtains.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aitonelMan 40 weeks ago

Liverpool

I said somebody fab loves me the other week!

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

"I do, all of you in your own ways.

Well nearly all of you

As this time of year encourages us to look back, look forwards instead, no matter how low you may feel, there will be something happen next year that makes the world a better place than it is now.

I don’t know what that might be, it could be the first daffodils of spring or tits out Tuesday on Tuesday 12th of March, you just need to be open to letting the light in when it glints through the curtains.

"

Have you been on the sauce?

This sounds like my bro when he is on hols in a Greek Island and sends me text or watsapp messages - "you are my favourite brother and I really love you" (the fact that I may be his only brother is irrelevant!)

I should behave, it's a very nice sentiment, and I should not be the cynic.

What am I looking forward to in 2024, after mid Feb my biggest project (which has dominated my life for six months) comes to an end and I will get my evenings back - and take a holiday.

My nan’s spare room.

"I do, all of you in your own ways.

Well nearly all of you

Have you been on the sauce?

This sounds like my bro when he is on hols in a Greek Island and sends me text or watsapp messages - "you are my favourite brother and I really love you" (the fact that I may be his only brother is irrelevant!)

I should behave, it's a very nice sentiment, and I should not be the cynic.

What am I looking forward to in 2024, after mid Feb my biggest project (which has dominated my life for six months) comes to an end and I will get my evenings back - and take a holiday."

Enjoy the holiday, value it.

My nan’s spare room.

"I said somebody fab loves me the other week!"

It was me wasn’t it.

By *aitonelMan 40 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I said somebody fab loves me the other week!

It was me wasn’t it. "

Spoilers!

Now that would be telling

» Add a new message to this topic