FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opening message

Opening message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should an opening message to a lady be formal, to the point and be relevant to what there looking for and what you can offer or should it be full on and intense? What would you ladies prefer?

I tend to be formal and follow the guidelines of a profile I'm responding to but seem to get no where.... I don't want to come across as a sleaze by opening with a dirty message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Every answer is going to be different you know that don't you.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love it when a guy message me and says.

Hi, your the most beautiful woman ive ever seen, i would love your bank details so i can donate all my hard earned cash into keeping you in the life style your yet to become acostomed to

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I love it when a guy message me and says.

Hi, your the most beautiful woman ive ever seen, i would love your bank details so i can donate all my hard earned cash into keeping you in the life style your yet to become acostomed to"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love it when a guy message me and says.

Hi, your the most beautiful woman ive ever seen, i would love your bank details so i can donate all my hard earned cash into keeping you in the life style your yet to become acostomed to"

"Every answer is going to be different you know that don't you. "

Yep see above... I expected sarcasm... I am no stranger to these parts lol

Fancy a fuck?????

Don't fall for it guys, she took all my money and ran

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Cute and funny usually catches my attention.

To many guys say the same sort of thing and when a lady gets loads of messages each day you just have to stand out from the crowd

I tend to find that 'i'll show you mine if you show me yours' works quite well in terms of not getting a response

I like a message from someone to refer to points in my profile, friendly showing humour, playful is okay but not crude, nothing more of putting

Short and to the point, without being considered a "one liner" expressing your interest and giving enough information to indicate you have read through their profile. Attach clear recent face picture jobs a good un.

Don't do a one liner, but don't write an essay either. First message should be something short and sweet that can lead to future messages.

Quickly say what about their profile caught your eye, and why you think you could potentially be a good match. Dont pressure them, but just say you would love to hear back if they are interested. If you are funny, you can inject a bit of humour, but don't force it if you are not.

Attach a good face and body pic.

Try and message them when they are actually online.

If you're honest and yourself, with a compliment too. If you get no response well they clearly not worthy of your efforts!! Maybe I'm a little twee, but for me if a bloke is respectful he'll do far better. Once I know I'm more than just a cunt to fuck, you can be as filthy as you like?! Lol

"If you're honest and yourself, with a compliment too. If you get no response well they clearly not worthy of your efforts!! Maybe I'm a little twee, but for me if a bloke is respectful he'll do far better. Once I know I'm more than just a cunt to fuck, you can be as filthy as you like?! Lol "

» Add a new message to this topic