FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > age limits

age limits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I should know this but my message filters allow single men, but age limits are between 35 & 49, so how come im getting messages from under the 35?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are they part of a Couple where one is in the correct age range?

No they are single guys

You've either had contact with them in the past (wink?) or they perhaps changed their age to message you then changed it back?

By *Kgirl80Woman  over a year ago

South Coast

Had a guy do this at the weekend... Pointless because as soon as you look at their photos you can see they're either younger or older than stated!

No they are new messages. no previous contact wink or otherwise. their age in brackets says for example 31, i dont even go look at their profiles. I did meet a younger guy once (31) wasnt till we were well having fun that we discussed ages and he asked mine and i asked his, he is 31 but that was my fault for not checking his profile before we started checking. nice guy though so will see him again. entitled to one booboo on here

Stating an age preference doesn't stop people messaging you. You need to set it in the message filters too.

"I know I should know this but my message filters allow single men, but age limits are between 35 & 49, so how come im getting messages from under the 35? "

If you go back into the mail settings, you'll find you can block anyone outside your age range mailing you. Just setting an age range doesn't stop them on it's own...

Just checked message filters anyone outside age range is blocked.

"Just checked message filters anyone outside age range is blocked."

49 gulp !

Strange.. I'm pretty sure the age filter only filters out single males and not couples/woman/TV's..

You need to contact admin.. Could be a blip

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I know I should know this but my message filters allow single men, but age limits are between 35 & 49, so how come im getting messages from under the 35? "

I've had that! I have filters set to 42 but have been messaged by single guys up to 48! And I have never chatted to them before. Very odd.

I had a tickle fight on my bed with a 19 year old on sunday...

I know how wrong that must sound. My friends are already shocked that no clothes came off. She was legal of course but sometimes you just want the tickle fight, amaright?!

"I know I should know this but my message filters allow single men, but age limits are between 35 & 49, so how come im getting messages from under the 35?

If you go back into the mail settings, you'll find you can block anyone outside your age range mailing you. Just setting an age range doesn't stop them on it's own..."

I've also blocked them using filters yet some have got through!

Never had a tickle fight with anyone ive met. they dont mind having a cuddle cos i like but inherently most guys want the sex. Id love to spend a couple of hours just cuddling in bed, maybe have a little catnap together. Now watch me get bollocked for saying that

Have you changed the ages on your limits or only recently enabled this filter?

If someone has messaged you before or you have mailed them then this will override the filters.

I set my limits and filters when I joined.

I changed my age limits about a month ago and my filters are enabled. ive double-checked like a saddo. age limits are 35-49 so unders should not be able to. none of them have ever msgd me before im not overrun with msgs so i know they havent

» Add a new message to this topic