FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I think I fancy you...

I think I fancy you...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eli OP   Woman 40 weeks ago

When it comes to fancying someone... how do you know when it's more than flirty repartee?

Do you fancy people quite easily? Would you openly say or do you prefer to keep things closer to your chest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cott73Man 40 weeks ago

brighton

These days, I find it harder to fancy people. I suspect it's years of experience with people that puts my guard up.

I very rarely fall for someone immediately and generally look for the red flags first. I should try to change that

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 40 weeks ago

Leeds

Fancying people is tricky for me in all honesty.

There's people I think are hot but don't fancy them, I need a face, a personality, a voice before I can fancy them & even then I'm probably a little shy in saying yes I fancy you unless I'm sure they do do, maybe the fear of rejection I'm not too sure.

But yeah I don't fancy people easily and I don't let them know easily either why am I even here!!

Mrs

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Uhh.

I don't know.

If they fancy me I don't know unless they tell me.

If I fancy them I usually don't realise until certain parts of my body start screaming at me.

By *affeine DuskMan 40 weeks ago

Caerphilly

"When it comes to fancying someone... chest?

"

Yes.

By *carlet SeductionWoman 40 weeks ago

Maidstone

I have no problems letting people I know I fancy them. That's when it goes from flirting to "get in my cellar, I'll deal with you later!"

By *imply DeeWoman 40 weeks ago

Wherever

I think my “I fancy someone” button is permanently broken. Do I bother to fix it? Not really, no. Maybe next year.

By *affron40Woman 40 weeks ago

manchester

I can appreciate someone’s aesthetic but I very rarely actually fancy anyone. I like lots of things about lots of people but it so rarely becomes anything more. Plus it has to be face to face, I need to see someone’s eyes to cross that line. I’m just a pain in the arse.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

It starts with a phwoar!!! And after time, it turns into a ‘I like them!’ And then transcends into, damn, they are really my type.

It takes a while for me to really fancy someone, …..which is crap, because I’m impatient!!!

By *cott73Man 40 weeks ago

brighton

"I have no problems letting people I know I fancy them. That's when it goes from flirting to "get in my cellar, I'll deal with you later!" "

Does your cellar have an extensive wine collection? I might not come out!

I struggle with finding guys I fancy. I was just thinking actually, I've deleted messages this morning from hot guys, guys that are physically my type, decent messages, and I'm just wondering what the hell is wrong with me!

When it does happen it's usually pretty instant though, it's a feeling down there when you see a photo, read a message.

I think the guys I like know although I have been told I'm not very good at expressing this before.

By *ixed MisterMan 40 weeks ago

London

Depends on the kind of fancy you speak of? Sometimes something about someone catches my eye, and I quite fancy finding out more about them. Fancying them to a point of "I want to do debaucherous things with you" that initial fancy needs to be built upon.

"These days, I find it harder to fancy people. I suspect it's years of experience with people that puts my guard up.

I very rarely fall for someone immediately and generally look for the red flags first. I should try to change that "

Ah, walls up can definitely make you more... cautious to feelings of any kind. If it's not serving you, then trying to change it could be a good idea, x

By *rucey_BigBallsMan 40 weeks ago

London

I wouldn't say I fancy anyone here...until meeting in person you don't know. But even then it's a good question because here is hot flirting and then hopefully sex early on, it kind of skips that fawning thinking about them stage where I think you develop the 'fancy'

By *tanley FunseekerMan 40 weeks ago

stanley

There are lots of people I think are physically attractive, but to find them sexy/fancy them I need to know and like a bit about them as a person too. Probably not explaining myself very well ,guess for me it’s about the person not just the looks

By *orthern StarsCouple 40 weeks ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I can fancy people fairly quickly when it comes to casual sex, especially if I'm in a club, 'in the zone' it can be a matter of a few seconds if they have 'that look' about them.

By *entlemanFoxMan 40 weeks ago

North East / London

I am hopeless at it.

A lifetime of keeping my feelings to myself makes it very difficult to share.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 40 weeks ago

Lincoln

Usually when they whack me over the head with a metaphorical (literal works too) "FAF?" sign I'm horrendous at picking up on hints, and even think that graphic forum posts targetting me are just playful banter most of the time

LvM

"Fancying people is tricky for me in all honesty.

There's people I think are hot but don't fancy them, I need a face, a personality, a voice before I can fancy them & even then I'm probably a little shy in saying yes I fancy you unless I'm sure they do do, maybe the fear of rejection I'm not too sure.

But yeah I don't fancy people easily and I don't let them know easily either why am I even here!!

Mrs "

Fuck knows.

No, I'm teasing you. I don't think you have to be actively horndogging to be on here. You can do things in your own way, at your own time. Maybe in 2024 you'll find someone you do fancy and want to tell them. I don't really like the word fancy, typed it too many times now.

"Usually when they whack me over the head with a metaphorical (literal works too) "FAF?" sign I'm horrendous at picking up on hints, and even think that graphic forum posts targetting me are just playful banter most of the time

LvM"

Oh that's given me an idea! I've not done one in a bit so I'm going to write a smutty thread/post at some point today and see if they notice it. Thanks for the inspiration BlowieBoy.

By *a LunaWoman 40 weeks ago

South

I don’t fancy many people so it’s a nice suprise when I do!

I try and flirt but I’m a bit rubbish at that. I think it comes across as cheek.

I never say. I’m old fashioned when it comes to that sort of thing.

By *oofy321Man 40 weeks ago

moon base zero

"I struggle with finding guys I fancy. I was just thinking actually, I've deleted messages this morning from hot guys, guys that are physically my type, decent messages, and I'm just wondering what the hell is wrong with me!

When it does happen it's usually pretty instant though, it's a feeling down there when you see a photo, read a message.

I think the guys I like know although I have been told I'm not very good at expressing this before.

"

Could you be the born again virgin Mary? Its close to Christmas

By *inaTitzTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've no idea. I'm used to people flirting with me and feeling my boobs. I guess it's when they also feel my cock

Doesn't happen very often

I have no clue when someone fancys me

It’s usually happening by surprise, nothing to do with me lol,

Doesn’t happen often neather

If I fancy someone I either avoid them like the plague or if forced to interact I say the most cringy stuff. Naturally I have no filter but that is turbo charged when faced with a fitty.

So, if you think we are getting on, the conversation is flowing naturally and out souls are aligning the chances are I don't fancy you.

By *airyfatmanMan 40 weeks ago

by 'ere

I am absolutely terrible at reading signals that people give off. Even when i do think people might be showing an interest i convince myself I'm imagining it and they're just being polite. It really needs someone to outright tell me, which i struggle to do with others.

By *r_PinkMan 40 weeks ago

london stratford

I wish someone fancied me!!!!!

I can never tell when flirting, as I need someone to actually say "I fancy you" to actually believe it

I fancy a few people yeah

By *inky ChefMan 40 weeks ago

Norwich

In real life I give the puppy eyes, flirting or openly checking them out.

Yes, I look into their eyes too.

Always give some sign, even if they are really out of my league.

I have so much more tools to get them compared to Fab. Scrape together all my confidence, because there's more to win than lose.

Here is kind of like a twisted realty.

Most single guys like dogs chasing their tails.

I will put all my energy and confidence left to get women in real life.

Fab starting to feel like those scammer gambling sites, but lose more pride than money.

By *agneto.Man 40 weeks ago

Bham

I don't know. You just kind of know if you fancy someone or not so I wouldn't say I fancy people easily or more hesitantly, just if you are hot or have a sexy vibe to me I'll probably fancy you.

I like to think I make it quite obvious so hopefully they can tell.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 40 weeks ago

Southampton

"I fancy a few people yeah"

By *aitonelMan 40 weeks ago

Liverpool

Fancy lots of people in different ways.

Not all of them I want to fuck though. In fact very few, though some are potential as time goes on. Some added or fall off.

I generally tell people if i fancy them.

I’m an automotive.

By *asty tatsyMan 40 weeks ago

london

I’m normally pretty open when I fancy someone, I think you can kinda tell from the vibe I’m person. On here though it’s a mystery

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 40 weeks ago

Southampton

"I’m normally pretty open when I fancy someone, I think you can kinda tell from the vibe I’m person. On here though it’s a mystery "

I will be intrigued by a thread they have posted or a comment they made in the forums. Then I will check out their body. I’m that shallow….

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman 40 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"When it comes to fancying someone... how do you know when it's more than flirty repartee?

Do you fancy people quite easily? Would you openly say or do you prefer to keep things closer to your chest?

"

It takes a lot for me to fancy someone. But if I do, I *really* fancy them and want it all the time when I’m with them.

» Add a new message to this topic