FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2024

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

With my work so busy at the moment, and lack of opportunities the rest of the year, it has got me thinking about 2024 and what I would like it to look like. So non sexually, it’s to complete a few more marathons and ultra marathons to increase my list so far. Wanna travel a bit, starting with New York in Feb. Generally stay in shape and keep good health. Sexually wise, would definitely want to explore a bit more with some of the people I have interacted with so far but havent been able to line things up with diaries. So what about you wonderful people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I'm gonna rewatch big bang theory.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 40 weeks ago

St Leonards

Tennis, travels, being a smart-arse, long sex, short sex, tennis, smart-arse, travels, tennis.

By *obilebottomMan 40 weeks ago

All over

Get a new diary for a start. Then start feeling it with lots of lovely happy things. Little things, big things, lots of lovely happy things.

I have 2 plans. A holiday abroad with my kids. And decorate a house. Everything outside that is none essential right now.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 40 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"I'm gonna rewatch big bang theory.

"

The early ones were the best. It's become very contrived and unfortunately ....... stupid

King's Crustacean

In 2024 I thought I might do some more breathing, paying bills and keeping away from people with colds.

It's a plan innit.

By *red333Man 40 weeks ago

Dorchester

I thought I'd spend more time in the sun

King's Crustacean

"I thought I'd spend more time in the sun "

No Fred. We've had it with your tits all over page 3.

By *red333Man 40 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I thought I'd spend more time in the sun

No Fred. We've had it with your tits all over page 3. "

lol tits...... Chest

Good Chat my partner ..we both not happy lots reasons so time call draw at move on .

1 life so needs be best life ....

By *use and wolfCouple 40 weeks ago

angus

Sitting back and watch everyone lose their shit when the US Government admits the existence of the non-human intelligences we seem to be sharing the planet with...

Yes, really.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 40 weeks ago

Back of the bins.

We’re stepping back from our am dram so we can focus on our other partners and attend more events. Hoping to build on 2023!

By *eliWoman 40 weeks ago

I'm looking forward to going abroad; this year I realised I'd never been on holiday, alone, abroad - I'm changing that next year and can't wait.

I'm also going to be continuing to say yes to more opportunities. I spent a couple of months rather uncertain about myself and it's only really the latter half of the year that I started rediscovering myself. On a similar vein, building on established friendships/connections and seeing where they lead.

And maybe, finally, enjoying a bakery I've become rather fond of.

By *iman2100Man 40 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Sitting back and watch everyone lose their shit when the US Government admits the existence of the non-human intelligences we seem to be sharing the planet with...

Yes, really."

You mean "Men in Black" was a documentary??

"I have 2 plans. A holiday abroad with my kids. And decorate a house. Everything outside that is none essential right now. "

Loving this, definitely need to start with the priorities

"I'm looking forward to going abroad; this year I realised I'd never been on holiday, alone, abroad - I'm changing that next year and can't wait.

I'm also going to be continuing to say yes to more opportunities. I spent a couple of months rather uncertain about myself and it's only really the latter half of the year that I started rediscovering myself. On a similar vein, building on established friendships/connections and seeing where they lead.

And maybe, finally, enjoying a bakery I've become rather fond of. "

Sounds all very positive. Good luck indeed

Semi-retirement, new car and bike, more theatre and sport.

To get life back on track after a rough couple of years.

Holiday abroad and weekends away in this country

To enjoy life and take any opportunity that may pass by.

Wishing every one a happy 2024

By *affron40Woman 40 weeks ago

manchester

The last few years have been dreadful with becoming less and less mobile. Now that I’ve had a hip replacement I’m going to focus on rehabilitation and fitness so that I can finally get to see Rome with my baby sister.

By *sh47Man 40 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

"I'm looking forward to going abroad; this year I realised I'd never been on holiday, alone, abroad - I'm changing that next year and can't wait.

And maybe, finally, enjoying a bakery I've become rather fond of. "

More power to you travelling solo. I’ve done it in past , but this year I’ve struggled to find the confidence and energy to do it . Not sure why I’ve held myself back, but 2024 I’m going to address it

"The last few years have been dreadful with becoming less and less mobile. Now that I’ve had a hip replacement I’m going to focus on rehabilitation and fitness so that I can finally get to see Rome with my baby sister. "

What a journey you have had. Really wish you best of luck with that. X

By *eroLondonMan 40 weeks ago

Mayfair

I really want to give Råven a big bang. But at the moment it's all theory.

By *cott73Man 40 weeks ago

brighton

More mid afternoon sleeps. Yes, definitely. Naps will be at the top of my agenda...

In January I get to start something that could be life changing for me, so that's my focus. There's also something that could get quite ugly for a while and I'm not sure how that is going to pan out yet. But I need to allow for it in more ways than one. My kids will continue to be my happy place, the ones I go out with and hit all the places I want to go to and theirs. They've been fantastic company and I want more of it. I also need to do THAT thing once and for all and get it done as I know it's holding me back in so many ways.

Sexual side ....I'm quite negative, my body has changed, I'm at a point where I am struggling to like it, struggling to want to be seen naked with anyone and I feel quite meh about men in general. I guess I'm sulking that I can't find what I want and have given up without it being anything close to a tantrum. I'm truly tired of the jealousy, possessiveness, people wanting more than I have to offer (that covers several people and aspects), the funny ideas men get in their heads like 'when your kids have grown up and you move in with me', the exclusivity they want, the rules and conditions, the games, I just feel pretty cynical at this point and think they're all going to be the same and that I'm never going to find men that like sex and friendship and just get on with it rather than being a twat about it. In November I saw exactly how ugly one man was inside and it's just put me off, the thing he said to get sex, the extent he would go to, it makes me want to puke. I feel like putting fab to the back and leaving it there. But I might try something different in January. If I can be bothered.

By *GermanInLondonMan 40 weeks ago

London

In 2024 the next bigger project is the garden. Try new things with the kids. And hopefully find a bit more time to do weekend breaks in the UK and if I am lucky Berlin. And doing biking more.

Fab wise I will continue with the bigger socials which I enjoyed a lot this year. I hope to find the courage to go to a few new clubs as a single male. Still quite new to the scene so I am taking it slowly I guess.

By *ornycougaWoman 40 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Travel

Convert my house to 2 flats

Buy a van for conversion to a campervan

Focus on rebuilding the relationships with the lost friends that I have reconnected with this year

By * and M lookingCouple 40 weeks ago

Worcester

Mortgage free Jan 31st.

It's felt like a long time coming.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 40 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I really want a quiet, non eventful, peaceful year

By *cott73Man 40 weeks ago

brighton

"Mortgage free Jan 31st.

It's felt like a long time coming."

Congratulations

"In January I get to start something that could be life changing for me, so that's my focus. There's also something that could get quite ugly for a while and I'm not sure how that is going to pan out yet. But I need to allow for it in more ways than one. My kids will continue to be my happy place, the ones I go out with and hit all the places I want to go to and theirs. They've been fantastic company and I want more of it. I also need to do THAT thing once and for all and get it done as I know it's holding me back in so many ways.

Sexual side ....I'm quite negative, my body has changed, I'm at a point where I am struggling to like it, struggling to want to be seen naked with anyone and I feel quite meh about men in general. I guess I'm sulking that I can't find what I want and have given up without it being anything close to a tantrum. I'm truly tired of the jealousy, possessiveness, people wanting more than I have to offer (that covers several people and aspects), the funny ideas men get in their heads like 'when your kids have grown up and you move in with me', the exclusivity they want, the rules and conditions, the games, I just feel pretty cynical at this point and think they're all going to be the same and that I'm never going to find men that like sex and friendship and just get on with it rather than being a twat about it. In November I saw exactly how ugly one man was inside and it's just put me off, the thing he said to get sex, the extent he would go to, it makes me want to puke. I feel like putting fab to the back and leaving it there. But I might try something different in January. If I can be bothered.

"

Wishing you the best of luck, your a beautiful women. Stay strong, stay focused and try to stay positive. Those that are with your time will shine through. Smile x

Only thing I'm focusing on is new york for January excited

No meets this year due to family issues. Sincerely hoping this improves in 2024

» Add a new message to this topic