FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seasonal meets?

Seasonal meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking back at the meets I had in the past 2 years, the majority took place in the winter months between Oct and Feb/Mar.

I can only conclude that when the days are longer and the weather better, I had more things to keep me busy at weekends, such as camping, walking/cycling with the dog etc...

Anyone else has similar meet patterns?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, when I look back at it my last meet was in December 2011, so give it another 10 months I should be about ready for another.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Winter seems to be a quiet period for me.

"Looking back at the meets I had in the past 2 years, the majority took place in the winter months between Oct and Feb/Mar.

I can only conclude that when the days are longer and the weather better, I had more things to keep me busy at weekends, such as camping, walking/cycling with the dog etc...

"

not being on here that long so i wouldnt be able to comment really, however i can provide accurate results within a year if youd like, i'll include pie charts and graphs too

"Looking back at the meets I had in the past 2 years, the majority took place in the winter months between Oct and Feb/Mar.

not being on here that long so i wouldnt be able to comment really, however i can provide accurate results within a year if youd like, i'll include pie charts and graphs too "

Now thats more like it - lets get some maths and science in here to go along with all the sex!

Actually its food for thought.

I guess I get more new play meets following socials and parties these days as repeats keep me busy most of the time. I do like to meet people socially first and events are a good way of doing this and in the main they run spring to autum. So I guess I meet people pre post these occasions. No doubt my phone will ring now asking if I want a spring fuck.

Remember though, when it comes to seasonal meets :-

'A Shag for the Wife? Its not just for Christmas!'

» Add a new message to this topic