FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Male Contraceptive Pill

Male Contraceptive Pill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    41 weeks ago

Too Risky to get Frisky.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Honestly, who would trust a man with this?!

"Honestly, who would trust a man with this?!"

Considering men are the ones fucked hardest by failed contraception?

I’d fucking love a pill for guys. I’ve had 4 pregnancy scares and they were traumatic

By *amierebelMan 41 weeks ago

nae danger.

I don't even trust a lady who says she's on the pill. Good in theory I suppose but then it's just being trialled atm so time will tell

"

"

Yes, women get off easy.

By *ellinever70Woman 41 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Honestly, who would trust a man with this?!

I’d fucking love a pill for guys. I’ve had 4 pregnancy scares and they were traumatic "

Yes, being pregnant and left holding the baby is such a strain on men

"

Yes, women get off easy.

"

Well they definitely get to choose whether I become a father against my will and pay for it

Or whether my child gets to be aborted

So yeah, personally I think men would absolutely love this. They’d have nothing to gain by lying about using it or forgetting it

I’d fucking love a pill for guys. I’ve had 4 pregnancy scares and they were traumatic

Yes, being pregnant and left holding the baby is such a strain on men "

The poor dears

"

Yes, women get off easy.

Well they definitely get to choose whether I become a father against my will and pay for it

So yeah, personally I think men would absolutely love this. They’d have nothing to gain by lying about using it or forgetting it "

You have the option to put a condom on you know.

"

Yes, women get off easy.

So yeah, personally I think men would absolutely love this. They’d have nothing to gain by lying about using it or forgetting it

"

I’d also like the option to take a pill, and I think most men would prefer that too

"I don't even trust a lady who says she's on the pill. Good in theory I suppose but then it's just being trialled atm so time will tell"

They’ve been “trialling” these types of things for years. Sadly, I wouldn’t hold my breath

"

Yes, women get off easy.

I’d also like the option to take a pill, and I think most men would prefer that too "

It requires remembering to take a pill everyday.

Fuck, most men forget they have a gf/wife at home how are they gonna manage this.

By *icolerobbieCouple 41 weeks ago

walsall

It’s certainly a good tool for young men to use against some devious women who deliberately trap them by pretending to be on the pill.

By *affeine DuskMan 41 weeks ago

Caerphilly

"

Yes, women get off easy.

I’d also like the option to take a pill, and I think most men would prefer that too

Fuck, most men forget they have a gf/wife at home how are they gonna manage this.

"

Your coffee's better than mine today

"It’s certainly a good tool for young men to use against some devious women who deliberately trap them by pretending to be on the pill. "

I’m surprised pro sports aren’t investing in these! Footballers literally get taught how to not get baby trapped it’s that bad

nae danger.

Truth is there's deceitful "people" in this world genders aside

I think it's a good idea but the contraceptive pill is tricky regardless of gender. Antibiotics, forgetting to take it etc all mess it up. I've known women to forget and fuck up so I don't think its anymore difficult for a man to take than a women. I would always insist on condoms regardless of this though.

walsall

"Truth is there's deceitful "people" in this world genders aside "

This is very true

By *hawn ScottMan 41 weeks ago

london Brixton

The male Injection was trialed but never rolled out. If you want to DIY then take a shot of nandralone (known in the bodybuilding world as deca) its progestogen based so will totally kill your sperm count and is 100% effective. It will also kill your sex drive so add in a shot of sustanon (blend of 4 testosterone with different time released esters)to keep your pecker up. This should be taken monthly and should you decide to have children your sperm count should return to normal within 3 months of stopping

I do not condone the use of non prescribed medication and consulate your GP beforehand

By *rivervaderMan 41 weeks ago

bolton

Just get the snip it’s easier

"The male Injection was trialed but never rolled out. If you want to DIY then take a shot of nandralone (known in the bodybuilding world as deca) its progestogen based so will totally kill your sperm count and is 100% effective. It will also kill your sex drive so add in a shot of sustanon (blend of 4 testosterone with different time released esters)to keep your pecker up. This should be taken monthly and should you decide to have children your sperm count should return to normal within 3 months of stopping

I do not condone the use of non prescribed medication and consulate your GP beforehand "

Trestolone

By *veragejoe99Man 41 weeks ago

Sheppey

Without prejudice or any ill will toward anyone, I just have to say for a swinging site there’s a shit load of negative feeling between the sexes here

london Brixton

"The male Injection was trialed but never rolled out. If you want to DIY then take a shot of nandralone (known in the bodybuilding world as deca) its progestogen based so will totally kill your sperm count and is 100% effective. It will also kill your sex drive so add in a shot of sustanon (blend of 4 testosterone with different time released esters)to keep your pecker up. This should be taken monthly and should you decide to have children your sperm count should return to normal within 3 months of stopping

I do not condone the use of non prescribed medication and consulate your GP beforehand

Trestolone "

Never heard of that???

I fear the lack of condom use x

Trestolone

Never heard of that???"

That’s the actual male contraception injection

“ It has been under development for potential use as a male hormonal contraceptive and in androgen replacement therapy for low testosterone levels”

Why rely on anyone personal liability and always use a condom x

By *razytimesinloveCouple 41 weeks ago

SW Scotland

Wouldn’t trust either sex to say they were on the pill/form of contraception. Would only really trust a condom

By *atricia ParnelWoman 41 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Alright in a relationship, but for casual nsa...No ta

"Wouldn’t trust either sex to say they were on the pill/form of contraception. Would only really trust a condom "

Think it’s more for protection within relationships. Right now guys only have the option to wear a condom or just trust their partner isn’t lying/forgetting about BC

london Brixton

Trestolone

Never heard of that???

“ It has been under development for potential use as a male hormonal contraceptive and in androgen replacement therapy for low testosterone levels”"

Ah done a quick Google and the chemical make up is similar to trenbolen! Which is also hits the progesterone receptor and is much stronger. Of course trenbolen (known as finaplix) is only for vetinary use in the USA and anything form of it sold in the UK will be made in an underground lab with possible unsanitary conditions and should not be used under any circumstances!

Having fallen pregnant with a coil perfectly in the right place/position and wound up in surgery to have an ectopic pregnancy and my tube removed, I don't trust any contraception fully.

The guys should wear condoms and both sexes use a back up contraceptive too. But I personally like guys that have had the snip.

Really your asking young guys to take a pill A child stopper pill really.

Unless it gets them high with drink makes them MORE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN ??? .

What colour is the sky in your world .

Trestolone

Never heard of that???

“ It has been under development for potential use as a male hormonal contraceptive and in androgen replacement therapy for low testosterone levels”

Ah done a quick Google and the chemical make up is similar to trenbolen! Which is also hits the progesterone receptor and is much stronger. Of course trenbolen (known as finaplix) is only for vetinary use in the USA and anything form of it sold in the UK will be made in an underground lab with possible unsanitary conditions and should not be used under any circumstances! "

Sadly trestolone worked but had too many other side effects that made it not worth it

Something like 5mg/week was equivalent to a 200mg TRT dose

The search continues. I saw a video about them putting a switch in your balls to turn your sperm off

Oh by the way I have the snip .years ago

By *aughtynuts69Man 41 weeks ago

Waterlooville

Yup Snipped at 32 …….recreational purposes only for the last 30 years and it still loves to get wet

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 41 weeks ago

Leeds

"

Yes, women get off easy.

"

With you on this!

Mrs

london Brixton

Trestolone

Never heard of that???

Ah done a quick Google and the chemical make up is similar to trenbolen! Which is also hits the progesterone receptor and is much stronger. Of course trenbolen (known as finaplix) is only for vetinary use in the USA and anything form of it sold in the UK will be made in an underground lab with possible unsanitary conditions and should not be used under any circumstances!

Sadly trestolone worked but had too many other side effects that made it not worth it

Something like 5mg/week was equivalent to a 200mg TRT dose

The search continues. I saw a video about them putting a switch in your balls to turn your sperm off "

Hmmm yes side effects could include increased strength and increase in muscle mass. But also high blood pressure and possible hair loss due to its conversionto DHT. Yep can see why this was never passed.

Anyway I know nothing about such things so pulling out of this thread.

nae danger.

"Without prejudice or any ill will toward anyone, I just have to say for a swinging site there’s a shit load of negative feeling between the sexes here

"

Exactly more safe shagging and less gender bickering needed

I’d gladly take it but I think only really benefits people in relationships. There’s no reason to take the risk of unwanted pregnancy with someone you’re not in a relationship with. Just wear a condom.

Same people who trust women

"It’s certainly a good tool for young men to use against some devious women who deliberately trap them by pretending to be on the pill.

I’m surprised pro sports aren’t investing in these! Footballers literally get taught how to not get baby trapped it’s that bad"

Must be a really quick lesson.

Wear a condom. The end.

Same people who trust women"

Men?

"It’s certainly a good tool for young men to use against some devious women who deliberately trap them by pretending to be on the pill.

I’m surprised pro sports aren’t investing in these! Footballers literally get taught how to not get baby trapped it’s that bad

Wear a condom. The end. "

Sign an NDA

Wear a condom you provided. Don’t let her provide it, or put it on, or handle it, even in the packaging

Obce done, tie in knot and flush. Don’t put it in the bin. Women have scooped used ones to try and trap athletes

It’s more than you think.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 41 weeks ago

Coventry

I simply think giving men more contraceptive options is a wonderful thing. It's purely an individual/couples collective choice as to what they use. But I'm sure most men would welcome better parity for men in contraceptive choice.

As for many of the negative comments about trust, I don't get it? We are all responsible for our own contraception or who we trust. This would simply give men another option in regards their own contraceptive responsibility that previously only women have had available. If you don't fully trust someone always handle your personal contraception.

Mr

Wear a condom. The end.

Sign an NDA

Wear a condom you provided. Don’t let her provide it, or put it on, or handle it, even in the packaging

Obce done, tie in knot and flush. Don’t put it in the bin. Women have scooped used ones to try and trap athletes

It’s more than you think. "

I think you'll be good.

Wear a condom. The end.

Sign an NDA

It’s more than you think. "

Didn’t take me long to read that.

"I simply think giving men more contraceptive options is a wonderful thing. It's purely an individual/couples collective choice as to what they use. But I'm sure most men would welcome better parity for men in contraceptive choice.

As for many of the negative comments about trust, I don't get it? We are all responsible for our own contraception or who we trust. This would simply give men another option in regards their own contraceptive responsibility that previously only women have had available. If you don't fully trust someone always handle your personal contraception.

Mr"

Reported for using sound logic

Wear a condom. The end.

Sign an NDA

It’s more than you think.

Didn’t take me long to read that. "

Well they are football players don’t forget. Stop with your good reading privilege

"Too Risky to get Frisky."

Too risky. People may also overlook the STD risk

By *icecouple561Couple 41 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would only ever trust my partner with a method of contraception I couldn't see with my own eyes whatever my gender. Unless I was in a same sex relationship of course

As a woman I would never, ever have trusted a casual male partner who told me they were on the pill or who said they'd had a vasectomy. Hell I wouldn't even trust condoms on their own.

When read the side effects they won’t take it

"When read the side effects they won’t take it "

Men don't read!!

By *aitonelMan 41 weeks ago

Liverpool

"When read the side effects they won’t take it

Men don't read!!"

Read your profile! What more do you want?

By *illy IdolMan 41 weeks ago

Midlands

Men don't read!!

Read your profile! What more do you want? "

You're a better man than me

By *illy IdolMan 41 weeks ago

Midlands

"Too Risky to get Frisky."

It's a good idea but I certainly wouldn't rely on a man to take it.

By *ecadent_DevonMan 41 weeks ago

Okehampton

In terms of equality and choice I think it’s brilliant, considering that the pill just suppresses vitamin A production it is less harmful than the female pill is to women, which can cause numerous documented problems. So from a medical perspective and an equality perspective it’s great.

However it doesn’t mean sex is “safe” and I think that’s a huge consideration in this lifestyle and others.

For all the people slagging off men about forgetting to take the pill that’s a bit harsh, women and men are equally forgetful, maybe just pick “better” men? Or you know trust. It literally takes 60 seconds to set up a reminder on your phone, I don’t think they are gender exclusive.

Men don't read!!

Read your profile! What more do you want? "

Jeez even I haven't read that.

Liverpool

Men don't read!!

Jeez even I haven't read that."

It's shit. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Men don't read!!

Jeez even I haven't read that.

It's shit. I wouldn't bother if I were you. "

By *innamon!Woman 41 weeks ago

no matter

Absolutely would not trust a man .. most especially a random . I would need to look after my own contraception and sexual health . Can you imagine the excuses

By *ecadent_DevonMan 41 weeks ago

Okehampton

Gee whizz and they wonder why men have the highest rate of ending themselves in the country. Not trusted, not valued, worthless. That’s the message of the day eh?

Straws and camels backs, imagine reading this kind of vitriol against your gender everyday.

Still I’m sure we will all support mental health week eh

Liverpool

The thing to take away from this is, it's not about trusting a man to do this.

It's about taking responsibility for your own actions.

A man doesn't trust a woman to not take the pill etc then take one of these yourself, and suit up your cock.

A woman doesn't trust a man to not take this - then take your own pill, and also make sure he suits up (or other options).

The options are there for both, you don't have to trust the other person - well you know what I mean!

Point is people can be deceitful, you won't change that, but being responsible for your own actions you can do.

By *imi_RougeWoman 41 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"

Yes, women get off easy.

So yeah, personally I think men would absolutely love this. They’d have nothing to gain by lying about using it or forgetting it "

Yeah cos it's not like either decision stays with you for life

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple 41 weeks ago

Debauchery

A science friend of mine says that this is do-able if not already done. That friend also says they don’t release it because it would cause an enormous decline in the birth rate.

Hades

Yep. The idea is difficult to swallow.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 41 weeks ago

Reading

I’d fucking love a pill for guys. I’ve had 4 pregnancy scares and they were traumatic "

Oh wow men can give birth now?

By *arleyQuinnandTheJokerCouple 41 weeks ago

Cumbria

"

Yes, women get off easy.

"

Best comment so far

Freeze some sperm, get a vasectomy. Job done. You have to be really deliberate about your baby making life choices then.

"A science friend of mine says that this is do-able if not already done. That friend also says they don’t release it because it would cause an enormous decline in the birth rate.

Hades"

The reasons are pitched as safety but are more market related. Hormonal BC comes with side effects - as women well know. Including loss of libido, depression, anxiety, blood clots, cancers. The male pills tested to date have a similar adverse event profile. The men polled in the clinical trials and focus groups wouldn't tolerate the side effects so there was deemed to be an "unsafe" risk benefit and the drugs 'failed' despite good efficacy. Realistically it meant they think men won't take it so there is no market unless they can figure out how to do it non-hormonally.

By *ustBoWoman 41 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"The thing to take away from this is, it's not about trusting a man to do this.

It's about taking responsibility for your own actions.

A man doesn't trust a woman to not take the pill etc then take one of these yourself, and suit up your cock.

A woman doesn't trust a man to not take this - then take your own pill, and also make sure he suits up (or other options).

The options are there for both, you don't have to trust the other person - well you know what I mean!

Point is people can be deceitful, you won't change that, but being responsible for your own actions you can do. "

Yep this is pretty much spot on

By *stwo2023Couple 41 weeks ago

Worcester

"

Yes, women get off easy.

I’d also like the option to take a pill, and I think most men would prefer that too "

Even if it came with all the side effects that female contraception comes with?

london Brixton

"A science friend of mine says that this is do-able if not already done. That friend also says they don’t release it because it would cause an enormous decline in the birth rate.

Hades

The reasons are pitched as safety but are more market related. Hormonal BC comes with side effects - as women well know. Including loss of libido, depression, anxiety, blood clots, cancers. The male pills tested to date have a similar adverse event profile. The men polled in the clinical trials and focus groups wouldn't tolerate the side effects so there was deemed to be an "unsafe" risk benefit and the drugs 'failed' despite good efficacy. Realistically it meant they think men won't take it so there is no market unless they can figure out how to do it non-hormonally.

"

Yep pretty much in a nutshell!

walsall

Well it’s down to responsibility for your own actions.

All the women who won’t trust men, that’s fine, take your own pill.

All the men that don’t trust women, would now have the option to do the same.

By *mf123Man 41 weeks ago

with one foot out the door

Who could be arsed

"Gee whizz and they wonder why men have the highest rate of ending themselves in the country. Not trusted, not valued, worthless. That’s the message of the day eh?

Straws and camels backs, imagine reading this kind of vitriol against your gender everyday.

Still I’m sure we will all support mental health week eh "

It's all flag waving virtue signalling now. Very few really care, as long as people are seen to be virtuous and pop the right status/flag/catchline up on social media now and again when issue x or y rolls around then they don't really do great deal else. Pound in a charity tin here or there probably. We're all the centre of our own universes.

» Add a new message to this topic