FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Daughters

Daughters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

How would you feel if you found out your daughter was a swinger, into the fetish scene or having an affair?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess the same way she would feel if she found her mum was doing the same

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

She's an adult so she can do as she likes. As long as she stays safe.

i wouldnt mind as long as she was careful.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Mine is and was not surprised to find out I am too.

My poor son just rolls his eyes and tries to avoid the details but is supportive of my choice and fully understands.

Christ I hope not. She's only three...

By *hong loverMan  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

Strange ? Why have you seen her on here ?

"Christ I hope not. She's only three..."

that was my initial response too lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'd be okay with it. I wouldn't have been when they were younger but they are adults.

No 'do as I say not as I do' comments so far.

My father would find it difficult, even though he is a bit of player.

"Strange ? Why have you seen her on here ? "

No that but I had a conversation with someone who had met someone the same age as his daughter. When I questioned him on how he would feel about her meeting a man like him in a similar way he was incredulous that I should suggest his daughter would 'stoop so low'.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"No 'do as I say not as I do' comments so far.

My father would find it difficult, even though he is a bit of player."

You're his baby forever unfortunately.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"How would you feel if you found out your daughter was a swinger, into the fetish scene or having an affair?

"

I'd be fookin amazed to find out I had a daughter

"No 'do as I say not as I do' comments so far.

My father would find it difficult, even though he is a bit of player.

You're his baby forever unfortunately."

I think I may have become his parent.

By *oungmumxxxWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

i have famiy who swing, i would advise my daughter if she ver wanted too its her body...

"Mine is and was not surprised to find out I am too.

My poor son just rolls his eyes and tries to avoid the details but is supportive of my choice and fully understands. "

Awesome

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

I wouldn't bat an eyelid ,id just suggest she choose carefully, wisely and be safe.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I will say that I would prefer it if mine chose the lifestyle (if they so wish) once they are a little older and had their own families, once their children were at least in their teenage years.

By *hong loverMan  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

Times have changed so much in the past 10 years as long has you stay safe do your own thing and don't worry wot other people think

"I will say that I would prefer it if mine chose the lifestyle (if they so wish) once they are a little older and had their own families, once their children were at least in their teenage years."

What difference would it make if their children were older?

Dads little princess would never do it !!!

Imagine being in a group session in the dark room and meeting her on the way out.

Just make sure you use clubs that are miles apart.

I am a hypocrite because I would be very upset if I found out my son was a swinger. I don't want him involved in this kind of lifestyle and I would never encourage it.

Swinging to me is a taboo thing which makes it so exciting for me. Deep down my upbringing tells me its wrong, its taboo, its even a little bit shameful but I like doing this bad thing. I wouldn't have been able to do this when I was young.

I had lots of influences, as you do when you're younger, I wouldn't have been mature enough to cope with emotionless nsa sex. It was enough for me dealing with the clubbing, fashion, musical influences and the trials and tribulations of having boyfriends. I wasn't at all promiscuous or craving lots of sex, I was so much more interested in other things.

I want the same for my son, I want him to concentrate on being a young man, carving a career out for himself, enjoying his car and holidays and saving for his brand new home with his fiancee at the end of the year. I wouldn't want him hanging around swinging clubs masturbating at the middle aged women in there, or having a profile on here and taking pics of his bits over toilets and getting knocked back by couples.

Do I play with single guys, yeah I do, they are someones son, whilst I don't like very young men and prefer men my age, I've been in clubs when I've been touched by guys in their late 20s.

Which is why I'm a hypocrite but I just don't care really

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I will say that I would prefer it if mine chose the lifestyle (if they so wish) once they are a little older and had their own families, once their children were at least in their teenage years.

What difference would it make if their children were older?"

For me(and I do understand other people thinking differently) swinging and family life do not really go together for a whole host of reasons, practical and ethical (eg putting yourself at an increased risk is one) so for me it is something I would only consider once my kids have reach a certain age. A bit like I would not undertake certain other risks that could leave me with ill health such as parachuting until my kids were that bit older. If my kids decided they want to swing I would hope they would follow similar thoughts of .. lets call it responsibility.

Ultimately her happiness is the most important thing. We are very happy doing what we are doing so we couldn't really object if she chose this lifestyle. But to be honest we would rather not know if she did.

"I am a hypocrite because I would be very upset if I found out my son was a swinger. I don't want him involved in this kind of lifestyle and I would never encourage it.

Swinging to me is a taboo thing which makes it so exciting for me. Deep down my upbringing tells me its wrong, its taboo, its even a little bit shameful but I like doing this bad thing. I wouldn't have been able to do this when I was young.

I had lots of influences, as you do when you're younger, I wouldn't have been mature enough to cope with emotionless nsa sex. It was enough for me dealing with the clubbing, fashion, musical influences and the trials and tribulations of having boyfriends. I wasn't at all promiscuous or craving lots of sex, I was so much more interested in other things.

I want the same for my son, I want him to concentrate on being a young man, carving a career out for himself, enjoying his car and holidays and saving for his brand new home with his fiancee at the end of the year. I wouldn't want him hanging around swinging clubs masturbating at the middle aged women in there, or having a profile on here and taking pics of his bits over toilets and getting knocked back by couples.

Do I play with single guys, yeah I do, they are someones son, whilst I don't like very young men and prefer men my age, I've been in clubs when I've been touched by guys in their late 20s.

Which is why I'm a hypocrite but I just don't care really

"

Thank you for that honest reply.

"I will say that I would prefer it if mine chose the lifestyle (if they so wish) once they are a little older and had their own families, once their children were at least in their teenage years.

What difference would it make if their children were older?For me(and I do understand other people thinking differently) swinging and family life do not really go together for a whole host of reasons, practical and ethical (eg putting yourself at an increased risk is one) so for me it is something I would only consider once my kids have reach a certain age. A bit like I would not undertake certain other risks that could leave me with ill health such as parachuting until my kids were that bit older. If my kids decided they want to swing I would hope they would follow similar thoughts of .. lets call it responsibility. "

Thank you.

"Ultimately her happiness is the most important thing. We are very happy doing what we are doing so we couldn't really object if she chose this lifestyle. But to be honest we would rather not know if she did. "

I think that is the reality for most people: it's better not to know.

"How would you feel if you found out your daughter was a swinger, into the fetish scene or having an affair?

"

That she is my daughter and I will advise her anyway I can.

That she is my daughter and I will advise her anyway I can.

"

I wouldn't expect anything else of you.

I really wouldn't be happy and ok with it. Two of my girls are adults and yes they make their own choices in life.

But i really wouldnt just smile and say im happy as long as you are.

That's just my personal view

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

my daughter did have an affair and though the party line was dont do it i secretly thought good for you girl

"I really wouldn't be happy and ok with it. Two of my girls are adults and yes they make their own choices in life.

But i really wouldnt just smile and say im happy as long as you are.

That's just my personal view"

Thanks for posting. I've had PMs along these lines from people not willing to post.

"my daughter did have an affair and though the party line was dont do it i secretly thought good for you girl "

Why secretly?

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"my daughter did have an affair and though the party line was dont do it i secretly thought good for you girl

Why secretly?"

More to the point, why "good for you"??? Did you really think it was a good idea to have an affair? Having an affair or being on here as a single when married shows the morals of an alley cat, IMHO!

Our kids know what we do.. Long story!.. But if they wanted to play with others and both were OK with it, I see no problem. How could we possibly critisise them for something we do? However, if I found out that either were having an affair, there would be some very strong words indeed!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

never wanted her to marry the guy in the first place .

» Add a new message to this topic