FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > struggling to get a meet

struggling to get a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ive been on the site a while now and been putting abit of effort in trying to get a meet but still havnt had one on this site, any ideas what im doing wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well 4 weeks is not that long really but I think your main problem is your profile is shit

Pics are ok but you really need to expand the profile

Remember you are 1 of well a lot of guys here you really do need to make you and your profile stand out

You have only been on the site 4 weeks which is no time at all really. Your also competeing with a large number of other single males so you really need to show what you have to offer and make yourself stand out from the crowd.

Put a bit more effort into your profile text for starters but most of all just be patient.

Good luck!

Mrs xx

I didnt really look at your profile or look at you, but I'm no oil painting and I have had quite a bit of success on here. Obviously it depends on your standards and how you go about conversing with potential meets. All to often I hear that women get messages say "want a fuck", in any walk of life thats not going to work. You have to get to know people, chat and build a rapport and make friends, then go from there, but it wont happen instantly if thats what you are hoping for

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

You don't appear to have any dinosaur/cock pics???

You've only been on here a month bro. It's normally 6 weeks before you are allowed to drill the chicks.

"You have only been on the site 4 weeks which is no time at all really. Your also competeing with a large number of other single males so you really need to show what you have to offer and make yourself stand out from the crowd.

Put a bit more effort into your profile text for starters but most of all just be patient.

Good luck!

Mrs xx"

Could not have put it better myself

When your balls are full, 4 weeks feels like a lifetime

In Fab terms, it is the blinking of an eye

The profile is your shop window, dress it up a bit.

Know your audience and how to get them not just looking in the window, but through the doors.

Your time may come, but it will require effort and patience on your behalf.

Good Luck

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

what does up for anything mean?would you really meet a 99 year old?

its probably better going onto a normal dating site, I have more success on there. Cos its all horny people on here, the odds are higher, and the women bat way over there average due to having so many men to choose from!!!...lol

Thats going to win me friends....

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

4 Weeks in.....with the minimum amount of content on your profile, I'd start with the profile and your luck might change....good luck

By *ss2011Man  over a year ago

Leeds/Bradford

Middlesbrough is just like Fabswingers, but even more sex and readily available every night . I'm not talking 'Over the border' either...women round there as insanely easy, pretty shocking in a way.

One month isn't too long. I'm sure something will come along around your ends.

lol i know what u mean there like , ive had no standards on this site and still cant get a meet

"lol i know what u mean there like , ive had no standards on this site and still cant get a meet"

Saying something like that isn't going to improve your chances either

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Bitter comments about women on here batting way above their average is a sure sign of a bloke who can't get a shag for love nor money....

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

"lol i know what u mean there like , ive had no standards on this site and still cant get a meet"

lmao... maybe thats the problem, maybe girls like a man who actually has standards

i didnt mean it like that i just mean im not being fussy cause thats people who are up there own arse and love themself and think there too good for others

"i didnt mean it like that i just mean im not being fussy cause thats people who are up there own arse and love themself and think there too good for others"

Just a word of advice, everyone has standards and people on here will look more favourably upon you if you make it clear what they are.

Saying you have no standards and not having an age range set etc can, to some, just make you look desperate, which is a bigger turn off than being a little bit picky

Mrs xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've always found a subtle hint about watching a starwars film together works wonders. Not something obviously naff like "wanna watch starwars?" but like "I don't live far far away"...works every time. I bet if you read your stars in last months Cosmo, it will say "a no shag month".

You could always improve your profile.

Your only 22 m8, try doing what the rest of us single guys do, (well, most of us anyway) and go out to get laid! Think of fab as a social place to chat and make friends first and foremost. Anything else that happens after that is just icing on the cake!

"Your only 22 m8, try doing what the rest of us single guys do, (well, most of us anyway) and go out to get laid! Think of fab as a social place to chat and make friends first and foremost. Anything else that happens after that is just icing on the cake!"

As has been said over and over on threads like this in the past...its not instashag, if you want instant results then a pub/club is a better bet

yeah i do go out on weekend and stuff on nights out and occasionally pull but its easier said than done to pull a random on night out and im sick of shagging when im half cut lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What's a 'random'? I always shag ladies lol

"yeah i do go out on weekend and stuff on nights out and occasionally pull but its easier said than done to pull a random on night out and im sick of shagging when im half cut lol"

Then unfortunately you will just have to be patient.

Be polite and interesting, update the profile and make sure you are reading peoples profiles before you approach them. Also take rejection in a decent manner and I'm sure you will (eventually) find what your after

Mrs xx

"What's a 'random'? I always shag ladies lol "

Isn't it one of those rowntrees sweeties?

"Hi ive been on the site a while now and been putting abit of effort in trying to get a meet but still havnt had one on this site, any ideas what im doing wrong? "

You are possibly doing nothing wrong as there are lots and lots of single men here so lots fro single females and couples to meet. All you can do is be polite and make the best of what you have picture wise and profile wise and good luck.

By *aaLaaWoman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

"its probably better going onto a normal dating site, I have more success on there. Cos its all horny people on here, the odds are higher, and the women bat way over there average due to having so many men to choose from!!!...lol

Thats going to win me friends...."

Damn, I just thought I'd improved my average!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Squaddielad90,

Right, you reckon you have been on here a while and haven't had any meet yet?

You've only been on here 4 weeks! You are a complete beginner!!

This is NOT an Instant Fix site! Plain and simple! You are competing against dozens, if not hundreds of other guys in your geographical area.

Your Profile needs to be beefed up, that is, expanded! Break it down into paragraphs. Just to point out, you should be saying "spur of the moment" instead of what you have typed!

You have gone down the route of showing a "cock" pic; ditch it now and keep that for private showing once you are corresponding with people, so get a face pic on instead.

Have you been on the Forums, or considered going to a social or a club? All of these get you "noticed", that is, as you "sell yourself".

Lastly, what you need to have is Patience, patience and even more patience! Plus time too.

Good Luck.

this is an internet forum not a sex site mate

way more chatting than fcuking goes on here

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Just a thought- i know some very successful single guys who have a two line profile.

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

"Just a thought- i know some very successful single guys who have a two line profile. "

profile dont mean anything to me, i am crap at writing profile so i know others struggle it does not define them.. it depends on the person what they are like chatting etc rather then whats written down. imo

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just a thought- i know some very successful single guys who have a two line profile.

profile dont mean anything to me, i am crap at writing profile so i know others struggle it does not define them.. it depends on the person what they are like chatting etc rather then whats written down. imo"

In some case i would agree Kitty. I once met a guy whos profile just said "try me" his pics looked good and we had a very enjoyable meet

"its probably better going onto a normal dating site, I have more success on there. Cos its all horny people on here, the odds are higher, and the women bat way over there average due to having so many men to choose from!!!...lol

How do I work out my average ?

Is it like mean, Median or maybe mode ? Are we supposed to publicise these on our profiles to let men know if they are in with a chance or not ?

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Squaddielad90,

Right, you reckon you have been on here a while and haven't had any meet yet?

You've only been on here 4 weeks! You are a complete beginner!!

This is NOT an Instant Fix site! Plain and simple! You are competing against dozens, if not hundreds of other guys in your geographical area.

Your Profile needs to be beefed up, that is, expanded! Break it down into paragraphs. Just to point out, you should be saying "spur of the moment" instead of what you have typed!

You have gone down the route of showing a "cock" pic; ditch it now and keep that for private showing once you are corresponding with people, so get a face pic on instead.

Have you been on the Forums, or considered going to a social or a club? All of these get you "noticed", that is, as you "sell yourself".

Lastly, what you need to have is Patience, patience and even more patience! Plus time too.

Good Luck."

Sound advice!

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

By *wingsnroundaboutsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Think of fab as linkd in for your cock, not a site to get an instant fuck!

"yeah i do go out on weekend and stuff on nights out and occasionally pull but its easier said than done to pull a random on night out and im sick of shagging when im half cut lol"

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Well don't get half cut then!!!

» Add a new message to this topic