FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How much is right?

How much is right?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovienight OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

West Wales

As a couple or single, how much do you think is fair to pay for a party? The two options are with or without on-site accommodation.

It’s a mansion party with multiple play rooms, bar, cinema room etc with about 50 couples and limited singles. Would love to know everyone’s thoughts x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andadbodMan 42 weeks ago

Liverpool

What has been asked?

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Impossible to say when there’s no idea of how much said party is costing to host.

By *rofessor ElementalMan 42 weeks ago

Durham

Setting the fees for an organised party is a careful balancing act. It requires having the right balance between the actual costs and the expectation of those attending. I’d personally pay £50-£100 as a single man depending upon the venue and probably similar as a female and male couple.

West Wales

£69 singles, £99 couples ticket only.

£149 singles and £179 couples for ticket and room.

There’s also a weekend package available to attend both nights with access to all the extras.

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

150 for a stay over in a mansion. Sounds okay, now to twist my arm, would that include a breakfast?

By *aulboy1Man 42 weeks ago

newport

"As a couple or single, how much do you think is fair to pay for a party? The two options are with or without on-site accommodation.

It’s a mansion party with multiple play rooms, bar, cinema room etc with about 50 couples and limited

singles. Would love to know

everyone’s thoughts x"

I think you been watching to many German swinger movies but enjoy it if you go

West Wales

Not sure what the German swinger thing is referencing but it was just to see what others thought

By *he ass man 666Man 42 weeks ago

between your legs

"£69 singles, £99 couples ticket only.

There’s also a weekend package available to attend both nights with access to all the extras.

"

Good price that , I paid , £180 to stay in a 4star in Leeds just for the room £150 on the night out and no sexy fun either lol

West Wales

This has everything included, selection of drinks, breakfast for those who take a room etc

By *andyfloss2000Woman 42 weeks ago

ashford

"This has everything included, selection of drinks, breakfast for those who take a room etc"

Sounds reasonable! X

By *oodmessMan 42 weeks ago

yumsville

Good price that , I paid , £180 to stay in a 4star in Leeds just for the room £150 on the night out and no sexy fun either lol "

With a 4* hotel you know what you are getting, depending on the organiser it could be a mansion, it could be someones semi-detached. With these types of events costs should be shared not profited on. It there are 50 couples with limited singles (never really limited).

50 x £99 = £4950

I doubt there are 50 rooms but

50 x 179 = £8959

Singles say 20 = £1380

20 rooms if booked = £2980

I was put off gangbangs as I attended one with limited select singles but on arriving you couldn't move for guys, they were all to wall. There were 3 couples in all. Speaking to a few there, they were told the same as me that only a few guys would attend.

By *radleywigginsMan 42 weeks ago

northwest

Hmmm..

Is this because you’re..

1, thinking of hosting one

Or,

2, thinking about complaining about the cost of going to one?

By *ickD80Man 41 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

£150 for a night of fun with 50 couples, an over night stay in a mansion, drinks and breakfast is an absolute bargain. They could charge 2 or 3 times that amount and would get plenty of interest.

So is it the same price for single females as it is for single males? Normally single females pay less than single males.

It’s £80 extra for the over night accommodation for singles and for couples, normally there are different prices for different rooms as some rooms are bigger than others, some have single beds and some have doubles etc. £80 for a room is really cheap so I’m guessing the rooms aren’t very big, maybe have shared bathrooms?

By *hippy200Woman 41 weeks ago

leeds

If this was a real event, I’d go. Sign me up!

By *penbicoupleCouple 41 weeks ago

Northampton

Are the 50 couples guaranteed?

By *rHotNottsMan 41 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s impossible to say really, it’s like how much will you pay for a holiday, hotel or a meal?

You would hope to get what you pay for, but that doesn’t include any guarantee of meeting / having sex with compatible people.

In my experience house parties or Airbnb group meets where you share the costs are much better than commercial parties.

I’m not sure I see the benefit of spending £200 to £300 on a party versus going to established club & proper hotel off site.

I’m sure there are good ones but they are probably breaking a whole bunch of laws , if I was taking a partner I would be worried about numbers of single men, security, safety, drugs, being raided.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 41 weeks ago

Leeds

"

To be fair that’s not bad, just for one night in Leeds for the socials, the hotel alone is usually between £150 and £250.

The mr

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

To be fair that’s not bad, just for one night in Leeds for the socials, the hotel alone is usually between £150 and £250.

The mr

"

That’s what I thought. And breakfast included.

"Hmmm..

Is this because you’re..

1, thinking of hosting one

Or,

2, thinking about complaining about the cost of going to one?

"

Mortgages in times of austerity even hit the rich.

By *atricia ParnelWoman 41 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

"

That's quite expensive for London, the current mansion parties being hosted there, with over 10 playrooms and dungeon only charge entry with single ladies £15 couples £35, single men £50, if you are doing a guaranteed turn up with a certain type of people coming then sure, charge higher, its good, but for a party of unknowns, it's poor value.

By *uby StarCouple 41 weeks ago

Durham

"This has everything included, selection of drinks, breakfast for those who take a room etc"

Those prices sound really reasonable, I'd go for it if I were you.

By *oofy321Man 41 weeks ago

moon base zero

"150 for a stay over in a mansion. Sounds okay, now to twist my arm, would that include a breakfast? "

Only continental

Prices sound fine to us .

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 41 weeks ago

Next Door

For £150 I would consider going.

A club night, with hotel and taxis can cost a similar amount or more.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Central

A fair division of the costs is reasonable. If we're talking about a friendly get together, rather than someone trying to emulate a commercial swinging club but minus the extraordinarily high costs and legal challenges of doing this legitimately, then they shouldn't be operating, in my opinion

By *ambertMan 41 weeks ago

Cheltenham

More than 7 monies

» Add a new message to this topic