FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2024 sexlife resolutions…

2024 sexlife resolutions…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

Do i….

a) give up work so i can devote all my time to being on fab and meeting for all the sexy time a lass could want

Or

b) give up sexy time but occasionally put my vag out for a lick and a finger bang, keep working so i can retire early.

Decisions, decisions.

What you going with?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy RedWoman 42 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Do i….

a) give up work so i can devote all my time to being on fab and meeting for all the sexy time a lass could want

Or

b) give up sexy time but occasionally put my vag out for a lick and a finger bang, keep working so i can retire early.

Decisions, decisions.

What you going with? "

Who is making you choose! I shall have a word! Go with B but occasionally means every weekend and maybe throw in a day mid week x

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

"Do i….

Or

Decisions, decisions.

What you going with?

Who is making you choose! I shall have a word! Go with B but occasionally means every weekend and maybe throw in a day mid week x"

Life is making me choose more sex or retire early. Lol. Every weekend? Its sounding like option A…

» Add a new message to this topic