FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it just me?

Is it just me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do other single guys just get completely blanked on here?...... Or is it just me? Am I giving a bad impression of myself? I don't really struggle meeting women in the real world so I'm just curious what everyone thinks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've never seen you before

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello.... Thing is this isn't the real world!

Women and couples can pick and choose who they want to meet as there are so many single guys in here!!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think as a young single guy you are one of many and for that reason need to sell yourself a bit more than y0ou would in the outside world. The proportion of single guys is high hence the competition - it does not sound fair, I know, but it has been suggested that the females call the shots more often than not? Best of luck

"I think as a young single guy you are one of many and for that reason need to sell yourself a bit more than y0ou would in the outside world. The proportion of single guys is high hence the competition - it does not sound fair, I know, but it has been suggested that the females call the shots more often than not? Best of luck "

Well I think new pics and a big profile write up is in order then cheers for the advice x

yes ..i agree its tuff..keep the faith

Is it just me or is "is it just me" the most popular thread tag line for those who've yet to comprehend that this site is not dial-a-shag

"Do other single guys just get completely blanked on here?...... Or is it just me? Am I giving a bad impression of myself? I don't really struggle meeting women in the real world so I'm just curious what everyone thinks "

I have never felt blanked on here, I do however accept the reality of supply and demand and I'm happy with my relationship with fab and the people on it

Yep it's just you

"I think as a young single guy you are one of many and for that reason need to sell yourself a bit more than y0ou would in the outside world. The proportion of single guys is high hence the competition - it does not sound fair, I know, but it has been suggested that the females call the shots more often than not? Best of luck

Well I think new pics and a big profile write up is in order then cheers for the advice x"

Look at some other profiles for inspiration, does not have to be a long story but perhaps a bit more about yourself, what makes you different from allthe others and a couple of pictures (go easy on cock shots, most women want to see the face and that I would recommend you keep in private sectio!) xx

"Do other single guys just get completely blanked on here?...... Or is it just me? Am I giving a bad impression of myself? I don't really struggle meeting women in the real world so I'm just curious what everyone thinks

I have never felt blanked on here, I do however accept the reality of supply and demand and I'm happy with my relationship with fab and the people on it "

And we like you on here

Theres probably about as many single guys on here as there are grains of sand on a beach - if you want to succeed as a male swinger, then you need:

Good pics

A well written profile

Send well written mails

Good verifications

And above all, buckets upon buckets of patience and perseverance.

"Is it just me or is "is it just me" the most popular thread tag line for those who've yet to comprehend that this site is not dial-a-shag "

Okay, okay! No need for that, I'm just curious to what other people think. If you got nothing helpful to say....don't say it

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Hello.... Thing is this isn't the real world!

Women and couples can pick and choose who they want to meet as there are so many single guys in here!! "

No offence,but even in the real world,I'm hoping they can still pick and choose.

though i would agree,on fab it's a ratio thing.

Talk mingle and enjoy

The good news is, no it's not only you

The bad news is, no amount of moaning will change it

The only thing that may change it is you and how you both portray and conduct yourself on here.

"Do other single guys just get completely blanked on here?...... Or is it just me? Am I giving a bad impression of myself? I don't really struggle meeting women in the real world so I'm just curious what everyone thinks

I have never felt blanked on here, I do however accept the reality of supply and demand and I'm happy with my relationship with fab and the people on it "

I'm with you on that!

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Is it just me or is "is it just me" the most popular thread tag line for those who've yet to comprehend that this site is not dial-a-shag

Okay, okay! No need for that, I'm just curious to what other people think. If you got nothing helpful to say....don't say it "

You also need a thick skin hun, ignore the patter and enjoy the forum and the chat. Relax and have fun x

I have never felt blanked on here, I do however accept the reality of supply and demand and I'm happy with my relationship with fab and the people on it And we like you on here "

Awwwww that's a nice thing to say, thank you

"

You also need a thick skin hun, ignore the patter and enjoy the forum and the chat. Relax and have fun x "

I agree and that is really good advice!

I have never felt blanked on here, I do however accept the reality of supply and demand and I'm happy with my relationship with fab and the people on it And we like you on here

Awwwww that's a nice thing to say, thank you "

My pleasure

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

See? Not blanked

» Add a new message to this topic