FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever, or would you???

Have you ever, or would you???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Found love on fab, or any similar site/forum/car park lol.... If not, would you entertain the idea of having a REAL relationship with someone from a site like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No & No.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Found love on fab, or any similar site/forum/car park lol.... If not, would you entertain the idea of having a REAL relationship with someone from a site like this? "

Nope, i personally don't think i could ever trust them completely if we met here and went into a 'proper' relationship

If we met then joined here together thats different

If the right lady came along then yes I would

"Found love on fab, or any similar site/forum/car park lol.... If not, would you entertain the idea of having a REAL relationship with someone from a site like this?

Nope, i personally don't think i could ever trust them completely if we met here and went into a 'proper' relationship

If we met then joined here together thats different"

But surely the shoe wod fit the other foot also, at least if you met here, you already know the private side of things so to speak, and you'd probably find he/she would have fewer if any secrets!! Just a thought.

No way , it happened once and he ended up checking my veris and me being grilled by him .He was on fab but not a true swinger . I had less flack from dh !!!

"Found love on fab, or any similar site/forum/car park lol.... If not, would you entertain the idea of having a REAL relationship with someone from a site like this? "

I worked with a guy, who met his wife in a car park while he was on his lunch break. He said he was sat eating his chips and seen this girl giving somebody head. He said he went over and ended up fucking her. And the rest is history

Yep ive done it from here and another site and spent some quality times with people.

I think if you meet someone and you click and get on so well you want to be with each other then where you met them shouldn't matter

"Yep ive done it from here and another site and spent some quality times with people.

I think if you meet someone and you click and get on so well you want to be with each other then where you met them shouldn't matter "

Abso fuckin lutely.....

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Yes I did. Yes I trusted him no question x

"Found love on fab, or any similar site/forum/car park lol.... If not, would you entertain the idea of having a REAL relationship with someone from a site like this?

If we met then joined here together thats different

But surely the shoe wod fit the other foot also, at least if you met here, you already know the private side of things so to speak, and you'd probably find he/she would have fewer if any secrets!! Just a thought."

Possibly, but then you could also say we would both be paranoid of what the other was doing then

For me i know it couldn't handle it, especially if it was someone who saw lots of people before

Having a 'relationship' and playing like i am now i handle in different ways - playing i know it means nothing, they don't 'want' me and i can accept that - relationship i would always be miserable thinking they wanted to do things with others and not just me if we met off here

Thats just me though

Not from Fab, but I have had a relationship of almost 7 years with someone I met online

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Tbh I cannot see why it should not be possible...why should it be different?

Ok people generally dont come on here to find love, most of them anyway, but then there is the open way in which sex is discussed on forums and in private... and also relationships do grow from an initial physical attraction.

I would not recommend people to come on here to find love anymore than I would recommend they join a golf club or a Art class.. but then it is within the range of possibilities.

I found love through fab with a beautiful, wonderful lady, which progressed to a joint swinging relationship on here. Circumstances outside of swinging meant that things didn't work out in the end but she will always hold a special place in my heart and I'm so glad that we had the few months together. There is still a very special friendship that will last.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you include adult cinema's then yes

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

If we met then joined here together thats different"

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have met a few and thought wow.... I would not rule it out but it has to be what both parties wanted and not one sided.

I suppose with this site there is always the chance you would meet someone and fall in love and it would be one sided but you live and learn.

I think if you didn't trust them you would have to end things straight away.

"I have met a few and thought wow.... I would not rule it out but it has to be what both parties wanted and not one sided. "

This is also why i wont entertain the idea, you could easily fall for someone if your sleeping with them because of that 'connection' you get - but i know it would be one sided for me and im not willing to get my heart broken or loose them as a friend or FB, especially if its a regular thing i

Finding someone off here for a relationship just isn't an option for me tbh

By *winkletoes80Woman  over a year ago

redditch

"Yep ive done it from here and another site and spent some quality times with people.

I think if you meet someone and you click and get on so well you want to be with each other then where you met them shouldn't matter "

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I have met a few and thought wow.... I would not rule it out but it has to be what both parties wanted and not one sided.

This is also why i wont entertain the idea, you could easily fall for someone if your sleeping with them because of that 'connection' you get - but i know it would be one sided for me and im not willing to get my heart broken or loose them as a friend or FB, especially if its a regular thing i

Finding someone off here for a relationship just isn't an option for me tbh"

I think in time we learn to seperate emotions from the emotions that sex brings.. I have had meets where they are put me on cloud 9 sexually and they have also been lovely.. However I have learnt that I need to be catious with myself and not fall for them..

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

you can't pick and choose,where you find love.

Love's a sneaky git,and often strikes when and where you least expect it.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

We met on a similar site. We have been married for 4 1/2 years, have a son together and as happy as we can be.

We know what each other are all about and don't have any jealousy etc.

If you find love, you find it. It doesn't matter where it is.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not from Fab, but I have had a relationship of almost 7 years with someone I met online"

Tescos?

I am not going to say never never.

If someone on FAB comes along and sweep me off my feet, I am not going to say no.

In the meantime, I shall enjoy myself as much as I want to.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I met someone on a similar site and lived with him, we were engaged and ready to marry. The reason we split had nothing to do with how we met.

I would consider a 'real' relationship if I met the right guy regardless of where I met him

Me and Silk met on here the chat rooms specifically and very quickly I realised it was more then just a meet.We spoke for months and had night long phone calls before we met. When we met it was for a date not a play an those dates turned into a relationship and then love. We took some time out from swinging and established ourselves as a partnership before rejoining as a couple. We have not looked back a d are still very much in love.So yes you can find love on here.

MissD

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It wasn't love but met someone on another swinging site. He hadn't met anyone I said he was free to as I was going to see other people, he claimed to be happy and not want to: fine.

Long story short he was already on here and was spying on me pretending to be someone else.

Some people claim to be cool with it when they're not!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Totally agree

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

A bit garbled but I'm sure you'll understand my meaning - I am just unable to find the right words this evening!

People meet each other in all kinds of places, on and offline/offsite. If you met someone offline/offsite, without knowing they were online/onsite the same as you, would the resulting feelings be less intent or worthwhile?

And to answer the OP - yes I have and yes I would - for what it's worth

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We met on a similar site.... we both knew we wanted it exclusive and we've been together for two years.... we don't have to hide anything away from each other like we've maybe done with previous partners and it couldn't be better....

We met on another site 5 years ago and have been happily married almost 2 years now. Neither of us were looking for love but as others have said you never know when or where it will happen.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think, if ever I became single, I'd probably stay single.

Met someone on here a while back, but it went tits up

Nope....but not just because they are on here or similar...

It would be a no regardless of where or who they were..

I dont do relationships ...ever

I've known of someone finding love here, she introduced me to here

Having been here a fair while now, and finding I have likes that probably won't appeal to the average Mr Vanilla, I see no option but to find somebody on the same wavelength.

So if it happens at all...it's more likely to be online than a pub

Someone has already mentioned that actually by being on here, you cut out all of the sexual bullshit, there's no secrets, nothing to be ashamed of... You can just be yourself.

In some ways this lends itself to the possibility of finding a better relationship.

However due to the ratios of men to women, and the better choice of men there is, I think as a guy it makes the chances less.... and probably increases the chances of it happening for women.

yes twice-both very different - lost the first and thought never again ( to love even) never say never

No but I am not looking for it online. So many love the idea of love who use the net but have no real idea what it is they just like the idea. Then when meeting in the flesh they are often sociably inadequate and things go horrendously wrong. Far better I think to meet someone for a relationship in the flesh before the online text goes too far without really knowing the person.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

my first sighting of jay he had a cock in his mouth and i was being gangbanged a match made in heaven

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I certainly never expected to fall in love with someone I met on here but it just sort of crept up on us both even though an actual relationship was totally out of the question. So despite being incredibly sad we decided to end things rather than fall deeper and get even more hurt and the idea of falling in love again is currently off the cards I still think I'd say never say never!!

Yeah y not

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Nope....but not just because they are on here or similar...

It would be a no regardless of where or who they were..

I dont do relationships ...ever"

OUCH!!!!

Anybody got a plaster for a broken heart.

"No way , it happened once and he ended up checking my veris and me being grilled by him .He was on fab but not a true swinger . I had less flack from dh !!!"

tch could at least have given you a spit roast. i dunno.

I met someone off this site and the relationship was a diaster as he couldn't keep it in his pants. So no way would I date anyone off here and I wouldn't admit to normies that I go to clubs.

"I suppose with this site there is always the chance you would meet someone and fall in love and it would be one sided but you live and learn.

I think if you didn't trust them you would have to end things straight away."

Could be two way thing but rear as you so have to trust a person to move on a grow together ... You come across all sorts here ON fab and 9/10 thay are players and thats what its about here real after all .

Just found somebody that I absolutely despise (the feeling is mutual) has found my profile and has been looking at me on another site.

The bitch has knocked at least 10 years off her age too

i wouldnt go actively seeking it onhere and i`d be double cautious if it was a possibility

Yes,

a few years ago I was introduced to at a party to the most wonderful, erotic, dropped, dead gorgeous, thought full, down to earth lady who made me laugh at all time's, about the closest I've got to a soul mate, but distance and both having young family's, she had her children I had mine, and all the baggage with ex partners slowly put to much pressure's on us and with me also working away we just couldn't keep it up, still say hello from time to time but the swinging together was never a problem just got better.

» Add a new message to this topic