FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TV Time

TV Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illy Idol OP   Man 42 weeks ago

Midlands

I'm just being nosy if any TV's want to humour me.

Few of questions for you...

When did you first know you wanted to be a TV?

When did you first go out in public as a TV and how did it feel?

Do you enjoy the head turns, if you get any. Or do you just accept it's part of being a TV?

Is it still a secret that not many close to you know about?

Are people accepting of your decision?

Who gets in contact with you the most on here? Men, women or couples?

Feel free to tell me to piss off. I'm just curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephTV67TV/TS 42 weeks ago

Cheshire

"I'm just being nosy if any TV's want to humour me.

Do you enjoy the head turns, if you get any. Or do you just accept it's part of being a TV?

Feel free to tell me to piss off. I'm just curious "

These are great questions,

I knew I wanted to wear girls clothes from a very early age, pre teenage certainly.

I first went out in my early 20’s a much slimmer version. I was nervous as hell but it was at the Northern Concorde meet above a pub in Manchester gay village.

Not long after I first went out and met other girls at Concorde I ventured to other bars and eventually clubs. Got chatted up quite often and loved the attention one woman wouldn’t leave me alone and I had to leave the bar. But it was generally guys who’d hit on me.

I tell all my partners and some friends but all of my family (who I very rarely see) know.

Majority of people don’t care now, but when I first went out or told people some did distance themselves from me.

Mainly guys on here contact me, some couples also have shown an interest as well. But I do have some women friends who contact for a quick chat as well.

Now piss off

By *oft_SensualTV/TS 42 weeks ago

Yorkshire

I don't class myself as a TV (the labels here are really shit) more Trans or non-binary.

When did I first start wearing women's clothes? I wasn't very old. When did I first go out? 2008, something like that.

Attention? It felt very odd but I don't usually dress to gain attention, so generally speaking people leave me alone. Acceptance? Some do, some don't, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one...

Who contacts me here? Men and fake couples mostly.

Midlands

Feel free to tell me to piss off. I'm just curious

These are great questions,

I knew I wanted to wear girls clothes from a very early age, pre teenage certainly.

I first went out in my early 20’s a much slimmer version. I was nervous as hell but it was at the Northern Concorde meet above a pub in Manchester gay village.

Not long after I first went out and met other girls at Concorde I ventured to other bars and eventually clubs. Got chatted up quite often and loved the attention one woman wouldn’t leave me alone and I had to leave the bar. But it was generally guys who’d hit on me.

I tell all my partners and some friends but all of my family (who I very rarely see) know.

Majority of people don’t care now, but when I first went out or told people some did distance themselves from me.

Mainly guys on here contact me, some couples also have shown an interest as well. But I do have some women friends who contact for a quick chat as well.

Now piss off "

I'm pissing off now

Midlands

"I don't class myself as a TV (the labels here are really shit) more Trans or non-binary.

When did I first start wearing women's clothes? I wasn't very old. When did I first go out? 2008, something like that.

Attention? It felt very odd but I don't usually dress to gain attention, so generally speaking people leave me alone. Acceptance? Some do, some don't, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one...

Who contacts me here? Men and fake couples mostly."

You're right, the labels here are very limited. Hopefully they'll change that soon

By *oft_SensualTV/TS 42 weeks ago

Yorkshire

I doubt it, that would cost money..

Midlands

"I doubt it, that would cost money.."

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Feel free to tell me to piss off. I'm just curious "

First known not sure on that one I did it in my younger years gave it up when I meet a ex then re started when I spilt with her going to say that was when I made the decision on this life a little

First went out in public was scary as it wasn’t by choices ither and probably looked a right state had to walk to a public toilet in dress to get change

Back when I was dim witted I took a day time meet at a guys house and didn’t do my due diligence on if he was married got to his got ready in his bathroom hafe way though the deeds he gets a call from the wife asking if he was home as she’s coming home from work she’s unwell pritty much got told to leave there and then and wouldn’t let me change back in to man clothes had to walk to a public toilet and get changed there to go home

as in is it a secret not sure probably not but I don’t advertise it around family or anything private live and all that do people know yes but no one really mentiones it made the mistake off meeting the wrong guy who couldn’t keep his trap shut

As in for turn heads yip I do that sometimes I like it sometimes I don’t if I am out at a tv/ts friendly bar club or event a accepting social or a swingers club then I like it if I am walking down the street to sed clubs dress and turn heads it’s total unwanted and don’t like it

people accepting of your decision not sure as I don’t talk about it with the people who matter to me to accept it and not a talk I want to have

Hence the arm hair and no real boobs maybe one day when those people are gone I will take the steps to go forward but as for now I have pushed as far as a care to

As in who contacts me the most that would be men I suppose that’s on me though my profile is more tailored for men due to my dynamics

Ie men are just emmm without being rude or anything play toys not really interested in guys other then sex

couples are awesome for friendship and stuff but never want to infinge on they relationship so understand I am the 3rd wheel

Woman are my first preference but due to the nature off fab it can be hard

So I Tyler my profile to suit guys

as that’s the easiest to get

Play with guys and couples as a 3rd till that woman comes along and takes me off the market sort off thing

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

And you call me nosey

» Add a new message to this topic