FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girlfriend losing sex drive

Girlfriend losing sex drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

So my girlfriend used to be all over me, like want sex at all times of day and night, ( was very tiring) we've been dating a year now, I love her to bits, but should I worry? She only wants it maybe once or twice a week at most now, and to be honest it's probably me initiating it. She gets very wet. I've only made her squirt a couple of times, I'd love to make her do it more but she's very specific about what gets her going, any suggestions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Dose she know your here ???

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

Yes

Ok then op no idear why then I would say sit down and talk to her she is the only one that can tell you why

By *he go downMan 42 weeks ago

chesire

Speak to her about it and then work on what gets her going and helps do it for you both .. u both need to be satisfied and enjoy yourselves to keep the fire going

The woman I’m with has completely lost her libido. We haven’t had sex in over a year.

She has reasons why that I don’t want to get into.

I’m willing to wait until she finds herself again.

It’s difficult. I just have to be patient.

I would never leave her because of it.

By *eroLondonMan 42 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Yes"

Could you please kindly ask her to contact me in the first instance? I wish to see if she is up for a little woo'ing.

By *oubleswing2019Man 42 weeks ago

Colchester

There are so many reasons, many of which are entirely biological in nature.

- Pharmaceutical Drug interaction. Many drugs affect libido

- B12 level issues

- Hormones

- Pre-menopause

- Many many more biological causes, including but not limited to Medical Illness

There there a psychosomatic causes (stress / trauma / etc)

Or a combination of one or more of all of these.

She might need to consider if the changes merit her consulting with a professional.

By *icecouple561Couple 42 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why do you ask if you should worry?

What's changed, are you different, has the honeymoon period ended do you both make less effort?

By *icecouple561Couple 42 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you concentrating on this squirting business and she's being very specific because you're focusing on that rather than what she actually enjoys?

By *ames-77Man 42 weeks ago

milton keynes

Sex is always frequent and intense in the first year naturally slows down a little bit.. but many things can cause a woman to feel less sexually attracted to her partner the longer they spend together.. my advice is focus on every day life things you might be doing to annoy her like if she has to clean up after you do your washing feed you support you financially not saying she is just saying these things take a toll on a woman.. if you keep her happy during the day and deliver what she wants and needs you'll see the change in sex life ..

By *ools and the brainCouple 42 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

You've been dating one whole year!

And you're already complaining about her

By *ames-77Man 42 weeks ago

milton keynes

Maybe just spend less time on here and more time in bed with her

By *reeSpiritElleWoman 42 weeks ago

Miles of beautiful golden sand, Dorset

I'm no relationship expert but I would say: take sex out of the equation for a little while. Be intimate with cuddles and kisses, yes, but just do some nice non-sexual things for her, that lets her know you love her and that you appreciate her. When you take away the pressure of having sex, you can both begin to relax, and then you'll find your way back to each other sexually. Have patience and keep reassuring her of your love for her, and you'll both be fine

By *red333Man 42 weeks ago

Dorchester

"So my girlfriend used to be all over me, like want sex at all times of day and night, ( was very tiring) we've been dating a year now, I love her to bits, but should I worry? She only wants it maybe once or twice a week at most now, and to be honest it's probably me initiating it. She gets very wet. I've only made her squirt a couple of times, I'd love to make her do it more but she's very specific about what gets her going, any suggestions "
Just put her in the shower everyday its multifunctional she gets clean and wet at same time...... Sorted

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 42 weeks ago

Leeds

The honeymoon period is over op it sucks but let's face it life and work etc gets in the way and that initial excitement does dwindle it's totally normal, if you aren't happy with the amount of sex then chat to her, maybe habe a few dates together try put that spark back in.

For me sex starts in the day, the little flirting and affection, I can't just turn it on because someone wants sex now.

Mrs

The first year of any relationship is like that, exciting where you just want to rip each others clothes off all the time but that windles away over time. Real life takes over and the other aspects of your relationship are more important. If its a real issue for you, talk to her about it but make sure you are fulfilling her in other parts of your relationship too.

"….. She only wants it maybe once or twice a week at most now, and to be honest it's probably me initiating it. She gets very wet. I've only made her squirt a couple of times, I'd love to make her do it more but she's very specific about what gets her going, any suggestions "

That’s a great starting point to talk to her.

Hey babez, what turns you on? Or summut like that.

Good luck, women never tell you what’s wrong, but they’d like us to listen more…. Go figure.

"she's very specific about what gets her going, any suggestions "

Do what gets her going…..

By *ellinever70Woman 42 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I don't think having sex once or twice a week is an indication of a lost sex drive

By *ir-spunk-alotMan 42 weeks ago

dorset

"So my girlfriend used to be all over me, like want sex at all times of day and night, ( was very tiring) we've been dating a year now, I love her to bits, but should I worry? She only wants it maybe once or twice a week at most now, and to be honest it's probably me initiating it. She gets very wet. I've only made her squirt a couple of times, I'd love to make her do it more but she's very specific about what gets her going, any suggestions "

Concentrate on what specifically gets her going.

"You've been dating one whole year!

And you're already complaining about her "

All that money wasted! Days out, meals, dresses. And she won't fuck all the time!

Get rid.

I can only give my personal opinion here so take that with salt

I’ve never has a relationship where the level of sex drops. I’ve always been with woman that constantly wanted me

If that suddenly changes, I’d wonder why

Women like sex just as much as men. If she isn’t wanting it as much with you, it’s most likely because she’s wanting/getting it elsewhere

Personally, I’d just end it. It’s only a year

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 42 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Whenever I've encountered this problem before I pull the stopper out , blow it back up again and start all over. Works well for me.

By *uby StarCouple 42 weeks ago

Durham

It is totally normal for the sex to die down a little as the relationship continues. But I do think you need to have a conversation with your girlfriend about it. There could be a hundred and one different reasons for her wanting sex less often.

The fact she's happy for you being on here without her means she's open minded so she will surely be willing to discuss things openly with you.

By *hriscooperMan 42 weeks ago

Warrington

Once or twice a week? Lucky you.. Haha

The sex always calms down a bit after a year or two doesn't it.

It's important that you talk to each other completely openly.

If she is losing her labido and isn't just settling in to being "normal" doing regular exercise can help.

By *ornycougaWoman 42 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

A hell of a lot of guys would be delighted to be getting their dick wet twice a week!

"Whenever I've encountered this problem before I pull the stopper out , blow it back up again and start all over. Works well for me. "

By *entlemanrogueMan 42 weeks ago

Motherwell

The honeymoon period, is over

By *hagTonightMan 42 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Maybe she is on here too?

Maybee she doesnt want you to be on here and its putting her off why your here

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 42 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

Don’t stand for it OP, tell her to shape up or ship out.

If she does ship out you could send her in this direction, twice a week is all I could manage these days so it would suit me ideal.

Can’t speak for the gf but I’ve been through this and it does pic back up I’m hornier now then what I’ve ever been

By *issmorganWoman 42 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Yes, listen to what she tells you, especially if as you say it's something specific that gets her going.

Twice a week is fine op, after a year you tend to get past the jumping on someone all the time & the relationship develops into more.

By *uffolkcouple-bi onlyCouple 42 weeks ago

West Suffolk

You should be talking to her, no one else knows the reasons. Maybe she’s getting it elsewhere. Maybe she’s stressed. Maybe you fucked up in some way and she’s waiting for you to put it right? Who knows…… but she does. And she’s probably wondering why you’ve not asked.

» Add a new message to this topic