FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Neuroqueer Genderless Aliens Only

Neuroqueer Genderless Aliens Only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickyKlungespeare OP   Man 42 weeks ago

St Leonards

Humans?

Is there hope, or should we just let them destroy themselves through their cognitive dissonance and flawed logic?

You know, the way they mistakenly think argumentation from flawed predicates is up to the task of embracing a fuller, paradoxical, stunningly beautiful reality?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avinaTVTV/TS 42 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

There is no hope.

When hope is gone

There's always Mom,

Hi Mom

St Leonards

"There is no hope.

When hope is gone

There's always Mom,

Hi Mom"

Hi Jennie xx.

Are the humans treating you well?

All 18 of your parents are worried they can be a bit.... well...I think "basic" is a term they use?

We had high hopes for them once you know, but scratch a hippy, find a fascist and all that.

Ho hum.

You coming home soon?

xxxx

Transsexual Transylvania

Home!

Ah, my noble mission is almost completed, and soon I shall return to the moon-drenched shores of our beloved planet.

Ah, sweet Transsexual, land of night. To sing and dance once more to your dark refrain...

St Leonards

"Home!

Ah, my noble mission is almost completed, and soon I shall return to the moon-drenched shores of our beloved planet.

Ah, sweet Transsexual, land of night. To sing and dance once more to your dark refrain...

"

We miss you so much

By *naswingdressWoman 42 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Speaking as someone who's a bit neurospicy... I'm not sure there's hope. Not really.

By *heekyDemandCouple 42 weeks ago

Leicester

"Humans?

Is there hope, or should we just let them destroy themselves through their cognitive dissonance and flawed logic?

You know, the way they mistakenly think argumentation from flawed predicates is up to the task of embracing a fuller, paradoxical, stunningly beautiful reality?"

Human is sexist.

Use Huperson.

St Leonards

"Humans?

You know, the way they mistakenly think argumentation from flawed predicates is up to the task of embracing a fuller, paradoxical, stunningly beautiful reality?

Human is sexist.

Use Huperson."

Lol. Have you ever read Marge Pierc(e)y's "Woman At The Edge Of Time"?

Classic 1970s feminist political/sci-fi.

She uses the term "per" for pronouns.

Great book, on so many levels x

St Leonards

"Speaking as someone who's a bit neurospicy... I'm not sure there's hope. Not really."

There's not much.

A few very very narrow threads through a horribly entangled web of likely future self-destruction.

The good news is they're there, and the (probably) better news is that it's the neurospicy who are most likely to find the way through.

But everything we thought we knew, and take for granted, is up for a horribly accelerated rate of change.

Which is probably why "old" minds won't be able to bridge the gaps x

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

"There is no hope.

When hope is gone

There's always Mom,

Hi Mom"

I need a mom sometimes

Manchester (she/her)

"Speaking as someone who's a bit neurospicy... I'm not sure there's hope. Not really.

There's not much.

A few very very narrow threads through a horribly entangled web of likely future self-destruction.

The good news is they're there, and the (probably) better news is that it's the neurospicy who are most likely to find the way through.

But everything we thought we knew, and take for granted, is up for a horribly accelerated rate of change.

Which is probably why "old" minds won't be able to bridge the gaps x "

I just try to hang on through the chaos

St Leonards

"Speaking as someone who's a bit neurospicy... I'm not sure there's hope. Not really.

There's not much.

I just try to hang on through the chaos"

I'd love to say that would be enough.

But if the universe (or world) is moving at accelerated pace, hanging on (which is static) won't keep you hanging on for long before you're swept away.

All kidding aside, if you don't already, look at "proper" meditation from "proper" teachers (Vedic, some Buddhist schools).

And I'd also hope you won't say "I can't meditate. I can't quiet my mind." Because having a noisy mind is part of meditation.

There's no goal to have a quiet mind. There's a goal to meditate. Which includes a noisy mind. Which might, on rare occasions, go quieter. Through meditating. Not by aiming for a quiet mind.

Manchester (she/her)

There's not much.

But if the universe (or world) is moving at accelerated pace, hanging on (which is static) won't keep you hanging on for long before you're swept away.

All kidding aside, if you don't already, look at "proper" meditation from "proper" teachers (Vedic, some Buddhist schools).

And I'd also hope you won't say "I can't meditate. I can't quiet my mind." Because having a noisy mind is part of meditation.

There's no goal to have a quiet mind. There's a goal to meditate. Which includes a noisy mind. Which might, on rare occasions, go quieter. Through meditating. Not by aiming for a quiet mind."

Oh yeah, I meditate. And by hang on, I don't mean be still. I just mean survive. Shit's bad, it's getting worse, and I'm keeping myself whole so hopefully I'll be there to help pick up the pieces later.

Transsexual Transylvania

"There is no hope.

When hope is gone

There's always Mom,

Hi Mom

I need a mom sometimes "

St Leonards

There's not much.

There's no goal to have a quiet mind. There's a goal to meditate. Which includes a noisy mind. Which might, on rare occasions, go quieter. Through meditating. Not by aiming for a quiet mind.

Oh yeah, I meditate. And by hang on, I don't mean be still. I just mean survive. Shit's bad, it's getting worse, and I'm keeping myself whole so hopefully I'll be there to help pick up the pieces later."

xxx

St Leonards

"There is no hope.

When hope is gone

There's always Mom,

Hi Mom

I need a mom sometimes

"

Awww...that's all very lovely