FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > whos got a cat and whats its name .?

whos got a cat and whats its name .?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have two cats Mini who sleeps all day little gray and white cat and Copper a very big black cat with orange eyes like a small panther , lol and a real pig he eats for England never fat as he is into everything from stocking all the birds on the bond and you never guess he love water ...I find him paddling around in water after fish .. When i am in my bath i let out the water he get in sits there with bubbles all over him he looks so funny at times . I have to keep door closed as sure he would get in full of water. lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cat called dave

2, one of each. The ginger is Alfie, and the calico tortoiseshell is Gally

"Cat called dave"
first dave cats name i ever come crossed x

My ex-Mrs has 2 which we adopted together, both tabbies, one Onion, one Pepper.

Despite the fact that we haven't lived together in some years, I get informed with some regularity that when the time comes for paws to be shaved, that's my job because 'you're their dad'

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Two tortie girls, Polly and Sassy and a tabby boy called Fred

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Next doors got one. Often hear them referring to "that fucking cat"

"Cat called dave first dave cats name i ever come crossed x "

It's awesome when I'm in the garden shouting " dave dave dave, it's dinner time dave, where are you

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Mine is called Lopez, Came with son's girlfriend, then they departed and then parted and it stayed with me.

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

I have two indoor ragdoll cats - a pale cream red point named William and a solid blue called Eddie. Not named by me because I rescued them. Eddie is quiet, delicate and more like a female in nature, William is a typical raggie - into everything, very vocal, likes water, follows me around the house (even to the wc).

"Cat called dave first dave cats name i ever come crossed x

It's awesome when I'm in the garden shouting " dave dave dave, it's dinner time dave, where are you"

lol I bet .. i am liking it x just never a name i would think for a cat , lol

we had 5 over the years ..

Tigger - ginger brown stripes with blue eyes

Buffy - black, proper little madam that swooshed her hips when she walked, piercing green eyes

Fidgit - black cat, yellow eyes

Khan - fat black cat with green eyes

Baggy (Bagherea) - skinny black cat with yellow eyes

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Kate friend has a big tomcat called Brian

"I have two indoor ragdoll cats - a pale cream red point named William and a solid blue called Eddie. Not named by me because I rescued them. Eddie is quiet, delicate and more like a female in nature, William is a typical raggie - into everything, very vocal, likes water, follows me around the house (even to the wc). "
And thay sound very lovely too xx copper was 6 months when i got him from this couple who split up and had to be re-homed and Minnie i found her in a drain pip here in the garden as a kitten and 3 others my mum had 2 and no mum to be seen .

"Kate friend has a big tomcat called Brian"
what a good name for a TOM , ,LOL

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Got two Birmans called Bert and Jess. If you know what seal point ragdolls look like you know what mine look like you (first ragdoll was mainly birman).

They're chatty, affectionate and love company and cuddled - a bit more like lapdogs than most cats.

They've also got the most beautiful blue eyes.

My tom looks just like a cat on YouTube called Dior, search Dior birman cat.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

My cats called Snowball all white with one yellow eye and one blue eye

Got him from rescue centre last july hes three year old and great company my daughter loves hims

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Always been cats here for as long as I can remember. Currently here is Bracken, a seven year old torty who came to us three years ago from the Cats Protection League. They named her Bracken and I saw no sense in calling her something else. She is quite a character and a "talker" too as I hear a lot of tortys are! During the day she`s Mum`s cat unless there`s someone out in the garden. When it`s time for bed she will always come to my room and sleep on my bed.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I've two a pure black shorthair called

Smudge who everyone says is remarkably handsome chap and a little lady called Maddie who's black and white and very affectionate. Both where rescue kittens!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I have 4 girlies.

Crumpet half Bengal/Tabby

Willow is Crumpets sister, but is white!

Polly who's black and white & is the Queen

Mimi (Mia) who's a naughty Tortie.

Had a lovely Norwegian Forest named Cookie and a huge tabby tiger named Slinky Malinky but both recently passed away.

Love cats and wouldn't mind Blue BSH or a Russian Blue.

France

"Got two Birmans called Bert and Jess. If you know what seal point ragdolls look like you know what mine look like you (first ragdoll was mainly birman).

They're chatty, affectionate and love company and cuddled - a bit more like lapdogs than most cats.

My tom looks just like a cat on YouTube called Dior, search Dior birman cat."

I would have loved a Birman for a change after many years of having Raggies, I have a 'thing' about blue eyed cats and their soppy personalities are lovely.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Got two Birmans called Bert and Jess. If you know what seal point ragdolls look like you know what mine look like you (first ragdoll was mainly birman).

My tom looks just like a cat on YouTube called Dior, search Dior birman cat."

they are stunning cats

"I have 4 girlies.

Crumpet half Bengal/Tabby

Willow is Crumpets sister, but is white!

Polly who's black and white & is the Queen

Mimi (Mia) who's a naughty Tortie.

Had a lovely Norwegian Forest named Cookie and a huge tabby tiger named Slinky Malinky but both recently passed away.

Love cats and wouldn't mind Blue BSH or a Russian Blue."

not only from your name i can tell your a cat lover .. and them strange breads looks so lovely see them in pics and in adds on tv at times ... xx

Sheffield

I would have loved a Birman for a change after many years of having Raggies, I have a 'thing' about blue eyed cats and their soppy personalities are lovely. "

There is a birman rescue charity, they don't get many but are worth considering as you would be helping a cat in need - Birmans generally live to 20 so can outlive older owners and are very people dependant.

Got two cats, boots a fluffy little princess and intrepid a huge beastie, and there so opposite but sisters

I would have loved a Birman for a change after many years of having Raggies, I have a 'thing' about blue eyed cats and their soppy personalities are lovely.

There is a birman rescue charity, they don't get many but are worth considering as you would be helping a cat in need - Birmans generally live to 20 so can outlive older owners and are very people dependant."

wow 20 .. that's a good age for a cat .. thay do look very lovely all them strange breads as some can look very different love my cats.

Sheffield

My Jess girl has just crept in under the duet and snuggled up next to my tummy. She loves that and so do i!

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

hmmm cats, not my fav at the moment as I did go out and buy a new keyboard yesterday.

Officially, Mr Robert Tail aka Bob lives with me. My first male cat, very soppy, but that could be as he's no tail, duff ear and scared face, and was rescued from a home where the owner had died 6 weeks before.

Unofficially I also have Big Boy and Tinkerbell.

Yet to have a full unbroken nights sleep in 3 years.

4 cats;

Toffee, a female who is all the brown shades

Riley, a black very affectionate type of cat, right old chatterbox too

Sophie, lots of grey shades, very small for her age, bought by my kids for me to replace one but loves my son to the point of searching the house for him when he goes out so only really loves me when he is not here

Jaspar a ginger and white cat, seems to be living part time here

My daughter had a cat who used to sit on the bath when she was having a shower

"hmmm cats, not my fav at the moment as I did go out and buy a new keyboard yesterday.

Officially, Mr Robert Tail aka Bob lives with me. My first male cat, very soppy, but that could be as he's no tail, duff ear and scared face, and was rescued from a home where the owner had died 6 weeks before.

Unofficially I also have Big Boy and Tinkerbell.

Yet to have a full unbroken nights sleep in 3 years."

oo your cats sound lovely but hard work like kids , lol xxx

1 cat. She is a apricot tortoiseshell called Angel but is not one but love her anyway. Adopted cat from a shelter.

"4 cats;

Sophie, lots of grey shades, very small for her age, bought by my kids for me to replace one but loves my son to the point of searching the house for him when he goes out so only really loves me when he is not here

My daughter had a cat who used to sit on the bath when she was having a shower "

not sure but is it weird to have a cat who like water ? lol x he makes me smile and adds to my life. xxx why i love my cats always around and so loving ,

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

One called taz and one called G (my sister was going yhrough a gangster rap stage )

"4 cats;

My daughter had a cat who used to sit on the bath when she was having a shower not sure but is it weird to have a cat who like water ? lol x he makes me smile and adds to my life. xxx why i love my cats always around and so loving ,"

Yes it is as ordinarily they don't like water

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

We have "spook" a pure white tom cat he's three years old and spends most of his time watching our fish tank or "comuning" with our neighbours five cats .

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"My cats called Snowball all white with one yellow eye and one blue eye

Got him from rescue centre last july hes three year old and great company my daughter loves hims "

I once had a cat called Suki who was just as you described Snowball - white with odd eyes - he was lovely, RIP

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I definitely have a whatsitsname......

Only have two now...Marmalade and Nutmeg....but had Ebony and two we took in when we moved here Cassie n Crystal...out of all the cats ...Nutmeg so lives up to her name...

One called fluffy arse! A stray that adopted us

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

My current cat family are :

Shula - a tiny long-haired torti female

Darcy - a huge grey tom with white paws and a bow tie, and a bit of a bully

Gregory - tom mostly white with ginger blotches and gorgeous blue eyes, and a very saggy belly

Saffie - tiny ginger tabby who is the mother of....

Twoey - a robust black n orange torti, who who hates her mum (Saffie) with a vengeance

Shula, Darcy and Saffie are rescue cats, Greggie was a birthday present to myself from a neighbour, and Twoey was the last in a litter and I couldn't find a home for her so she stayed.

We have 2 cat's Ripley and Bishop and they are our babies, could not be without them now even though they are right buffers in the morning when they wake you up by pawing your face or butting you, 'reminds us of Simon's cats on U tube

"I have two cats Mini who sleeps all day little gray and white cat and Copper a very big black cat with orange eyes like a small panther , lol and a real pig he eats for England never fat as he is into everything from stocking all the birds on the bond and you never guess he love water ...I find him paddling around in water after fish .. When i am in my bath i let out the water he get in sits there with bubbles all over him he looks so funny at times . I have to keep door closed as sure he would get in full of water. lol "
yes our cats like to sit in the shower with us, and people think Cats don't like water

France

There is a birman rescue charity, they don't get many but are worth considering as you would be helping a cat in need - Birmans generally live to 20 so can outlive older owners and are very people dependant."

Hmmm...are you saying I'm too 'old' to have one...

There is a birman rescue charity, they don't get many but are worth considering as you would be helping a cat in need - Birmans generally live to 20 so can outlive older owners and are very people dependant.

Hmmm...are you saying I'm too 'old' to have one... "

I cant stand my pets dieing so be happy if thay out lived me i would not get so up=set , lol saying thay i think my other cats lived 13/or so years .

2 cats here.....Puzzle,a big fat tom and Mab,beautiful,sleek,black female.Both are so funny.Mab is a huntress,can go anywhere and catch just about anything and Puzzle......can't!!!!!Heheheh.

mine called miio and shes been facebooked so many times ive lost count lol

My Babies are so happy now it's hunting season the mice are out once again, so funny seeing the mice standing on their back legs trying to make themselves look Big lol

"I have two indoor ragdoll cats - a pale cream red point named William and a solid blue called Eddie. Not named by me because I rescued them. Eddie is quiet, delicate and more like a female in nature, William is a typical raggie - into everything, very vocal, likes water, follows me around the house (even to the wc). "

I had a gorgeous Ragdoll called Bailey, (chocolate point and the colour of Baileys) and Bisto and Marmite were my other two. Always named pets after food or drink for some reason.

By *rishmochaMan  over a year ago

Herts

Irish has a strong dislike to cats. We went to one of her favourite club nights on Friday where there was a cat wandering round & now although she 'loves' the place has declared that she won't go back! I must admit its the first time I've ever seen a pet at a club.

Seen a few pussies at our local club and a few dogs lol

Sheffield

Hmmm...are you saying I'm too 'old' to have one... "

Not at all! It's the reason they often are up for adoption, well loved pets that have outlived an owner and need a new home.

So a home like yours would be perfect -especially since you've had similar attention loving cats before.

We used to have one called Napoleon Dynamite

got a big black cat called rizzy ... he is gay and not afraid to express his fem side pmsl

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

We used to have an elongated stuffed one.

He was called Draughtexcluder

Got ginger cat and such an orginal name Garfield lol

2 Cats; a tom called Maurice and female called Edna

Herts

A mibe horses!!

Herts

and horses!!

i have 3 cats, 2 males called Oliver and Yuki and a female called Meg, Meg is Yuki's mum

I have a cat "Pat". Had to rename it "Flat Pat" the dead cat as I reversed over the fucker in the driveway. Now I've been lowered to kicking the dog. ps Any cats need rehoming???????

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I lost my best boy Zac on 30th January so currently only have my baby girl Smudge who's a gorgeous 11 year old grey tabby...once I can drive again and get to the cattery I'll be on the lookout for a new fur baby - I'd like another Tom and depending on what his name already is I may change it to Mac (Zac was originally called Zelda and that's a girl's name to me so it had to be changed)

Also had Scrap, Tiggs, Sox and Furrball as my own cats plus many far too many to list as family pets when I was a child...my main fear is turning into the Mad Cat Lady from the Simpsons 'specially when I visit the cattery and want to bring all of them home with me!

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

i have 2 girls bob and bob and a boy bertie both girls came running when we were thinking of names and both mewed at bob

bertie is a right mummys boy

we have some lovely cat lovers on fab .. xxx

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

fifi female all black

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

My beautiful cream tomcat is called Bailey

Very good natured house cat

xxxx

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

yup!

By *ulaWoman  over a year ago

Braintree

A two year old male flame point ragdoll called Jaffa

Have two cats.

Mollie is a black with bits of white and has for some reason started staying very close to home, she is 8.

Ozzy is a long haired white cat with bits of black and is a year old. He is a little shit and keeps stalking Mollie. Worse than the kids lol

"I have two cats Mini who sleeps all day little gray and white cat and Copper a very big black cat with orange eyes like a small panther , lol and a real pig he eats for England never fat as he is into everything from stocking all the birds on the bond and you never guess he love water ...I find him paddling around in water after fish .. When i am in my bath i let out the water he get in sits there with bubbles all over him he looks so funny at times . I have to keep door closed as sure he would get in full of water. lol "

I dont like cats........

enough round here without adding to the numbers and they all try and crap in me garden

I have a tabby cat, rehomed from another family, and she is lovely.

She is definitely the madam of the house, and the dog is scared of her.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Cat called dave first dave cats name i ever come crossed x

It's awesome when I'm in the garden shouting " dave dave dave, it's dinner time dave, where are you"

We used to have a ginger cat who was called Orlando, but he got nicknamed Tosser after the ginger guy in Game On. Shouting 'Tosser' out of the front door was rather interesting!

I got the most gorgeous tabby!! He's called Lucky....i found him on Xmas Eve in a sack unfortunately the other 3 had died! Another hour and he would have frozen to death to!know he lives like a king!! Oh and trust me I know who dumped them!!! And im gona cut there bollox off!!!!!

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

My cats called Cleo, the only thing I Ended up with after the divorce!!!!!

My cat is gizmo he is a Felix cat

my cat's called pop

"My cat is gizmo he is a Felix cat "

can't be, mine is

"I got the most gorgeous tabby!! He's called Lucky....i found him on Xmas Eve in a sack unfortunately the other 3 had died! Another hour and he would have frozen to death to!know he lives like a king!! Oh and trust me I know who dumped them!!! And im gona cut there bollox off!!!!! "
Well i am glad he was Lucky and you found him before it was to late xx

» Add a new message to this topic