FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > street pray people

street pray people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_kitty OP   Woman  over a year ago

finger licking good

so i was out in town and oh my, i had loads of people the bible people keep coming up to me and 2 even chashing me down the street to ask my babys name and ask me if they could pray for her ( my baby is ginger and on oxygen so not sure which bit they was praying for)... now while i think this is kind, it is also a bit off putting the way they do it, it makes u feel ur baby is on the verge of dying or something.

do u think people should not approch people in the street cos they dont know each persons own views, or what... i guess i would not have minded if it had not been for the amount of the people (all from the same place. same sheets they were hounding out...

and so i am guessing with all the prays my little one has had today, tomorrow she should wake up without oxygen, or without ginger hair

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find fuck off often works

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I find fuck off often works "

Haha... More like "fuck off cunt", eh kitty

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I hate it. And when they come knocking on my door. I've lost count of the amount of times I've slammed the door in the faces of religious people.

We suffered the god botherers on the door until Mick asked them in!

They couldnt leave quick enough once he started to try to convert them to Fab ways

To be honest i just tell them i dont come to them telling them gods a load of crap so i would rather they show me the same respect and not push their views on my face

Then walk off/shut the door

Just tell them your a lesbian and your child was conceived using a Turkey Baster.

Leave em speechless and praying for YOUR soul.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

We went to plymouth once the same time as the jehovas witnesses where having some massive conference thing. It was terrible they where just approaching you constantly as you walked down the street

I just tell them I'm Jewish (I am) and that I'm happy being a non practicing Jew!

It's not just those that bug me, I hate anyone who invades my outings. Be it religious, charity appealers (if I wanna donate I will of my own choosing not because someone harasses me in the shopping centre) market research people, double glazing........ffs the list is endless.

It gets to the point where I avoid town so I don't get stopped 5 or 6 times walking the high street.

I let a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses in once, sat them down and asked what they wanted to talk about.... They burst into tears.....

"We don't know.... No-one's let us in before..."

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"It's not just those that bug me, I hate anyone who invades my outings. Be it religious, charity appealers (if I wanna donate I will of my own choosing not because someone harasses me in the shopping centre) market research people, double glazing........ffs the list is endless.

It gets to the point where I avoid town so I don't get stopped 5 or 6 times walking the high street."

You should see some of the London stations at rush hour! People are rushing to work who has time?!!

Ive lived in this house 18 years and touch wood ive never had them around here once

im sure its illegal to accost people - you are supposed to go up to them - in austria last summer the jehovah whitbreads walked around carrying watchtower magazines - never once did they approach people but some went up and were given a copy - how civil is that

finger licking good

i am taking bets on what the babba will be cured of lol

"im sure its illegal to accost people - you are supposed to go up to them - in austria last summer the jehovah whitbreads walked around carrying watchtower magazines - never once did they approach people but some went up and were given a copy - how civil is that "

Should be the same with all street pedallers.

If I want a credit card I'll ask for one. If I want RAC, I'll ask for it, if I've been injured I'll find my own lawyers. I only wanna do me shopping

"i am taking bets on what the babba will be cured of lol "

2/1 on Tourette's lol

"Ive lived in this house 18 years and touch wood ive never had them around here once"

That may have something to do with the barb wire, dogs roaming free signs and the big electronic gates

"Ive lived in this house 18 years and touch wood ive never had them around here once

That may have something to do with the barb wire, dogs roaming free signs and the big electronic gates "

lol or maybe theyve looked through the window and decided i cant be saved lol

"im sure its illegal to accost people - you are supposed to go up to them - in austria last summer the jehovah whitbreads walked around carrying watchtower magazines - never once did they approach people but some went up and were given a copy - how civil is that

If I want a credit card I'll ask for one. If I want RAC, I'll ask for it, if I've been injured I'll find my own lawyers. I only wanna do me shopping "

think it is - same with cold callers at the door - i shout through the door if i want it i will come looking

"im sure its illegal to accost people - you are supposed to go up to them - in austria last summer the jehovah whitbreads walked around carrying watchtower magazines - never once did they approach people but some went up and were given a copy - how civil is that

If I want a credit card I'll ask for one. If I want RAC, I'll ask for it, if I've been injured I'll find my own lawyers. I only wanna do me shopping

think it is - same with cold callers at the door - i shout through the door if i want it i will come looking "

Anyone knocking on my door tends to shit 'em selves when I answer the door in me birthday suit

think it is - same with cold callers at the door - i shout through the door if i want it i will come looking

Anyone knocking on my door tends to shit 'em selves when I answer the door in me birthday suit "

haha im a naturist but chuck on summat to answer the door - well not always - will answer naked to a certain person

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

I just respond with the truth: There is no God and I am sorry they still believe there is one.....

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I just say a firm 'no thank you, I hold my own beliefs, enjoy your day' and stroll on.

If they followed me I would be less diplomatic.

Sadly for them...diplomacy ain't my strongest point

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"Ive lived in this house 18 years and touch wood ive never had them around here once"

No one knows where the rainbow ends.

"Ive lived in this house 18 years and touch wood ive never had them around here once

No one knows where the rainbow ends."

They're all at my feckin end of it

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I just say a firm 'no thank you, I hold my own beliefs, enjoy your day' and stroll on.

If they followed me I would be less diplomatic. "

Is this picture you holding your own beliefs?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"so i was out in town and oh my, i had loads of people the bible people keep coming up to me and 2 even chashing me down the street to ask my babys name and ask me if they could pray for her ( my baby is ginger and on oxygen so not sure which bit they was praying for)... now while i think this is kind, it is also a bit off putting the way they do it, it makes u feel ur baby is on the verge of dying or something.

do u think people should not approch people in the street cos they dont know each persons own views, or what... i guess i would not have minded if it had not been for the amount of the people (all from the same place. same sheets they were hounding out...

and so i am guessing with all the prays my little one has had today, tomorrow she should wake up without oxygen, or without ginger hair "

Most of them are insane just ask them for money.

No one knows where the rainbow ends."

Thats very true, im well out of the way of everybody lol

yeah,cos you wouldn't want people round with there stupid superstitions would you?

I don't get stopped by them, perhaps I am beyond prayer?

I hope your little ginger baby will manage without the extra oxygen soon. I'll pray for her/him.

finger licking good

the prays are working, her hair is falling out

yeah,cos you wouldn't want people round with there stupid superstitions would you?

"

lolol, do you know i only just got the irony in that lol

"the prays are working, her hair is falling out"

Praise be!!!

Tell the god squad that your a pagan and you will pray to the tree goddess for them lol

I understand why they feel the need to guide other people towards their own religion, but it really bugs me. I think religion is very personal. I hate 'recruiters'.

Had I better stop taking my tambourine on meets with me then ?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Why are all catholics described as devout

Well I'm sort of catholic but fundamentally I'm sort of catholic but not fully fledged enough to be described as devout

P.S. I was christened and have no religious beliefs

» Add a new message to this topic